It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Woman PM Blames High Heels For Indian Trip(and promise to sell uranium to India?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Esteemed Prime Minister of Australia( equivalent to the American President roughly) fell into the Indian nuclear step literally as her high heels let her down.
www.youtube.com...
Some may see it as a portend of the decision by Australia to sell huge amounts of uranium to the Indian state which has over 180 million muslims inhabitants.
Perhaps in a few decades or so the inhabitants of Australia will curse Gillards name as Nuclear radiation from Indian nuclear warheads kill them slowly and horribly.
it is perhaps indicitive of how warped the world is..we are told how terrible it would be for Iran to get any Nuclear weapons yet India a people with dubious stability and temperament? are to be shovelled into their eager arms as much uranium as possible
Hypocrisy? but the video is funny though study the Indian faces they agree perhaps what a joke it is

edit on 19-10-2012 by Dr Expired because: link inserted

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Your entire post is ridiculous.

So you're suggesting somewhere down the line India will launch a nuclear attack upon Australia?

India already has nuclear weapons! It doesn't make a difference.

Also why do you have to insinuate that Americans are too stupid to understand what a Prime Minister is?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

There are more nationalities than Americans here on ATS so your sense of duty protecting the Americans is rather absurd perhaps
As far as the Indians are concerned you are perhaps naive to think that the almost 200 million muslims in India won't one day control the nuclear weapons .
As a footnote I cant work out why the comma button on my keyboard won't work..think about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

There are more nationalities than Americans here on ATS so your sense of duty protecting the Americans is rather absurd perhaps
As far as the Indians are concerned you are perhaps naive to think that the almost 200 million muslims in India won't one day control the nuclear weapons .
As a footnote I cant work out why the comma button on my keyboard won't work..think about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Kram09

You would want to hope that true Muslims do get their hands on Nuclear weapons as they would have them dismantled.

Whats your problem with Muslims? How many Muslims do you have issues with?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

reply to post by Kram09

You would want to hope that true Muslims do get their hands on Nuclear weapons as they would have them dismantled.

Yes see your point perhaps I should have stated Extremist Muslims?

How many Extremist muslims does it take to kill over 200 people in Bali a few yeras ago or how many to kill thousands in New York in 2001?

The question is how many extremist islamists muslims are there?
How many hands does it take to press a red button?
Get real.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

Perhaps you dont know but just few years ago Dr Abdul Kalam was the President (he was in control of all the armed forces of India) of India and a muslim by religion. Also he is cited as one of the most influential persons in developing missiles for India i.e, he was scientist by occupation and is/was also known as the missile man of India. We did not launch any attacks when he was the President. I hope that will assuage your fears.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just to add to the previous post here is the link to his page on Wikipedia which can provide more information about him if you are interested.

A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Not 200 million.

There's not even 200 million Muslims in India.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya

reply to post by Kram09

Perhaps you dont know but just few years ago Dr Abdul Kalam was the President (he was in control of all the armed forces of India) of India and a muslim by religion. Also he is cited as one of the most influential persons in developing missiles for India i.e, he was scientist by occupation and is/was also known as the missile man of India. We did not launch any attacks when he was the President. I hope that will assuage your fears.

Yes it does..thanks for allaying my fear that India one day will not be controlled by exremists.. and that thanks to Australia they will despite being a rogue nuclear state that refused to sign any nuclear treaties have enough uranium to produce enough nuclear missiles /bombs to blow up the entire earth.

Yes your reference has made me a convert to a nuclear mad India.

Yes we all know how logical and kind the Telco operators call centres are don"t we?

Imagine ringing 000 0r 911 as we witness the first mushroom cloud and getting an Indian call centre" ooh Iam velly sorry sir but as this call centre is in India we can not help you we velly sorry.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Your post only helped bring a gaudy laugh. I will do a sensible thing and leave you to your ramblings.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Grow up will you.

You're acting like an ignorant xenophobe.

edit on 31/10/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Grow up will you.

You're acting like an ignorant xenophobe.

edit on 31/10/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Please explain

Strange how in the year 2012 those who warn about rogue states who are not signatorys to Nuclear Treatys are labelled as ignorant.

Once we would have been labelled " proclaimers of the bleeding obvious.".... but how we have progressed.

But then again who knows what agendas some have who vilify those who care about the west.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

How many Extremist muslims does it take to kill over 200 people in Bali a few yeras ago or how many to kill thousands in New York in 2001?

Get real.

Answer, none as a follower of Islam certainly cannot call themselves a Muslim after they have taken innocent lives and have people believe they are Muslim, however its seems as though bigotry is running wild these days and people like yourself are happy that a suicide bombing happens somewhere and responsibility is claimed by/or blamed on a Muslim which then allows you to have something to hate, its quite sick

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

Get real.

Answer, none as a follower of Islam certainly cannot call themselves a Muslim after they have taken innocent lives and have people believe they are Muslim, however its seems as though bigotry is running wild these days and people like yourself are happy that a suicide bombing happens somewhere and responsibility is claimed by/or blamed on a Muslim which then allows you to have something to hate, its quite sick

Wow what an attack on Dr Expired....

The level of snidy hateful attacks on someone expressing a very real concern is not surprising if we consider the level of education these days.
Remember those who appeased Hitler?
Why do you think all the rogue Nuclear states want more uranium?
You have missed the whole point of this thread in your frenzied rush to insult me for caring about my own nations future.
India is not a signatory of any Nuclear treatys and Australia who has just won a seat on the UN has agreed to sell vast amounts of uranium to this rogue state.
Iam sorry if you lack the perception to understand this terrible development...but please refrain from personally attacking Dr Expired for being informed.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The world sure is strange ...Iran is about to be attacked perhaps for daring to dream about the Nuclear bomb yet India a hotspot for extremism both hindu and Islamic is about to be suppied with mass amounts of high grade ie weapons grade uranium by Australia the newly granted UN member.

Perhaps they will get the next Nobel peace prize?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That's the number of people who live in India. 200 million people is a pitance.

Some may see it as a portend of the decision by Australia to sell huge amounts of uranium to the Indian state which has over 180 million muslims inhabitants.

Really?

Perhaps in a few decades or so the inhabitants of Australia will curse Gillards name as Nuclear radiation from Indian nuclear warheads kill them slowly and horribly.

Perhaps you could provide the empirical evidence which would support your theory.

it is perhaps indicitive of how warped the world is..we are told how terrible it would be for Iran to get any Nuclear weapons yet India a people with dubious

Dubious stability? How so?

Please explain how India is a nation that is unstable.

Otherwise, your whole post is...well I don't even know what the term is. Either way, there is no actual facts that support this idea.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

So be it..." the denying of ignorance"...is the cry of ATS.
You ask why India is a nation of dubious stability?

The bombings not so long ago in India( or is that not of any consequence)

There is a long and bloody war between Muslim Indians and Hindu Indians that is still raging or is that of no relevance?

Ridicule my post all you like... as a moderator you have the power.

I stand by my view on the decision by Australia to sell vast amounts of Uranium to India.

You may disagree and see it as a peachy thing ...good on you ...its a free world ...unlike India.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

Get real.

Wow what an attack on Dr Expired....

The level of snidy hateful attacks on someone expressing a very real concern is not surprising if we consider the level of education these days.
Remember those who appeased Hitler?
Why do you think all the rogue Nuclear states want more uranium?
You have missed the whole point of this thread in your frenzied rush to insult me for caring about my own nations future.
India is not a signatory of any Nuclear treatys and Australia who has just won a seat on the UN has agreed to sell vast amounts of uranium to this rogue state.
Iam sorry if you lack the perception to understand this terrible development...but please refrain from personally attacking Dr Expired for being informed.

You get stung by truth and say people are attacking you,

Please show us here good readers at ATS how I have personally attacked you or insulted you, Please.

If you could also explain why you think your so informed because you seem to know the thoughts of all these 200 million Muslims you keep mentioning.

Calling India a rogue state because of an explosion a while ago shows how brilliantly informed you are, using that logic Australia is a rogue state also because of the Russell st bombings in Melbourne in 86 and there are Muslims living Australia.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
India is a rogue state as it illegally produced Nuclear weapons and refiuses to be a party to the UN nuclear treatys.
Yet Australia is ready to supply India with enough uranium to make them velly happy indeed.
It is also an unstable nation due to the Kashmir war which has been raging for deades.
Muslim extremists regularly blow up civilian and military targets in India.
It has the most appalling human rights record .
Basically the caste system enslaves millions because of the religious belief of Karma.
Ie you born poor you bad because of past lives....you remain poor.
India should not have Australian uranium regardless of their religion they will not sign any treatys so they are a rogue nuclear stete.
Notice how Iam criticising India due to their actions and their lack of homeland security.
But according to your twisted sense of justice that makes me a bigot.
Poor form mate.

new topics

top topics

join