It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Working for the Republican Party Destroying Voter Registrations, GOP fixing the election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Man Tied To Va. GOP Arrested In Voter Form Destruction

A Pennsylvania man employed by a company working for the Republican Party of Virginia was arrested by investigators from the Rockingham County Sheriff’s office on Thursday and charged with destroying voter registration forms.

Doesn't this look familiar?

And on recent news, the GOP was also trying to implement voter suppression because they thought voter fraud was a real issue. Well I suggest people should take a better look at the real issue, these people are trying to do anything in their power to win an election and even resorting on using illegal tactics. So ask yourselves, who is the real fraud?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So far, the GOP has been caught committing voter fraud in Colorado, Florida and now Virginia. In all of these instances, they were knowingly and willingly committing fraud.

Also, the Arizona election commission recently got busted sending out Spanish language voter registration cards with the incorrect election date on them (dated for 2 days after the election).

So far, the best example of Democrat voter fraud they could come up with was a case of entrapment, in which, no voter fraud actually took place.

Voter fraud, voter suppression, voter intimidation, underhanded tactics, and outright lying....the GOP is a disgrace.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This also got me thinking, in what other swing states can this also be happening where they still haven't been caught...?
edit on 19-10-2012 by Flow101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
So far, the GOP has been caught committing voter fraud in Colorado, Florida and now Virginia. In all of these instances, they were knowingly and willingly committing fraud.

Also, the Arizona election commission recently got busted sending out Spanish language voter registration cards with the incorrect election date on them (dated for 2 days after the election).

So far, the best example of Democrat voter fraud they could come up with was a case of entrapment, in which, no voter fraud actually took place.

Voter fraud, voter suppression, voter intimidation, underhanded tactics, and outright lying....the GOP is a disgrace.

and of course...somehow this will be the democrats fault. just like "act of terror" is nothing like "terrorist act" according to FOX NEWS

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

This is the game...the democrats do it and the republicans do it...laughable and a disgrace...girl is pretty hot but clearly a dope...

Actually she's not that hot...sorry
edit on 19-10-2012 by chrismarco because: at a second glance

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Get ready for someone to post the obligatory photo of TWO scary looking black men outside of the polling station.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I got a flyer from the GOP encouraging the previous resident (A registered Republican) to request a mail in ballot.
"No excuses needed!"
"Just send a postcard with your name, address and date of birth to your local....."

Wouldn't that set someone up for Identity theft?

I don't even throw anything in the trash with my name and or address on it!

That kind of stuff goes through a cross cut shredder
before it's mixed with some the more "Nasty" stuff I throw away....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So is there voter fraud or not?

2nd

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
So is there voter fraud or not?

2nd

Yeah, but not the kind that can be resolved by a voter ID. All the voter IDs in the world won't help you when some GOP scumbag throws your registration card in the trash.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How many hours since this was posted, and not one screaming banshee from the rabid right wing is in here throwing mud as a defence? Come on Republican cheer leaders! Where are you when there's concrete evidence of YOUR party members practising outright voter fraud!?

I guess some things just cant be denied, so they'd rather just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening - just like they pretend their precious Republican party wasn't caught ON FILM installing a dictatorship over their entire supporting public at the RNC.

Face it Romney fanboys (and girls) the Republican party is a disgustingly corrupt group proven to be practising fraud up and down the country, whether it's bosses threatening their staff with unemployment or girls exclusively registering Republicans only.

Oh, and before anyone says it, I'm a Brit, I have little interest in who is elected, and I am certainly no fan of Obama. I just REALLY HATE hypocrisy and wilful ignorance

edit on 19-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
NVM.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Fraud is fraud...I hope this guy does hard time for attempting to subvert the will of the people.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
WHO CARES!? I don't give a RATS @$$ who commits ELECTION FRAUD on the American people so long as Obama is out of office!!!!

Don't you guys get it!? Obama is a commie bastard!! He will ruin this country!!!!

Thats why we need Romney, I don't care if he is run by the elite bankers and the military industrial complex, I just care about the words that come out of his mouth because I like the way he sells it!!!

He's a good businessman and a good salesman a TRUE CAPITALIST..or so I heard... He will CREATE JOBS!!

Was it obvious?
/end sarcasm

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
PERFECT!

Now the GOP can finally cite a case of real life voter fraud!!! ...all they have to do is leave out the part where the folks committing the fraud worked for them!
edit on 22-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. What's really unbelievable is that there won't be any serious repercussions as:

RICHMOND, Va. — The State Board of Elections will not ask the attorney general to investigate the case of a Republican operative accused of throwing eight completed voter registration forms in the trash, a board official said Friday.

Source Washington Post

Thank goodness the republicans are protecting us from voter fraud! Can you imagine the outrage from the right-wing noise machine if this were a democratic operative?
edit on 22-10-2012 by westo because: grammar!

new topics

top topics

join