It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Supporting Charlatans -- No Really It's Kinda Idiotic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Seriously folks.

Greer, Jones and all those other UFO/Conspiracy theory guys. STOP supporting them.

When you have to start a thread asking this:

" Is this legit or is it just [X person] usual BS?"

Why do you even bother?

The keyword in that sentence is USUAL. If somebody usually steals 10 dollars from me once a week for like 5 years. The next time I wonder where my ten dollars went and he tells me it wasn't him, I'm gonna be hard pressed to believe them aren't it?

The only way to stop these charlatans and liars from misinforming people is to STOP PARTICIPATING IN THEIR NONSENSE!

How long until people start to realize this? It's really maddening. And don't give me that crap about they being " Good for us" because they made some folks aware.

Sure sure, when alex was screaming bloody murder back in the early 2000's and late 90's he was doing some good by making people aware.

Since then he's become a money seeking, attention grabbing whore. He even has the nerve to make a money bomb day so that he can build himself a new studio or whatever else he does.

What a crock of crap.

So is all the other people like Jose Escamilia and those clowns.

Just stop it guys.

We are smarter than this.

/rant

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'll listen to these guys from time to time on C2C...it's pure entertainment for me....but that's as far as it goes.
No way would I buy their books, their movies or send them money for anything at all.

edit on 19-10-2012 by kyred because: Just cuz

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This also applies to every aspect of society. Charlatans are everywhere—in religion, spirituality, science, politics, business, television, entertainment—it's depressing—yet we support them, because hey, everyone needs to make a buck and feel special.

Good rant.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Correct Sir!

Far too many charlatans are being promoted as Guru's and saviors.

I'm just so fed up with people's inability to see a scam.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join