It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American President may want us all dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It is now looking more like the American President is an enemy of NATO & Israel, he has been helping Iran to build nuclear bombs by giving them more years, and store them so deep that Israel cannot now knock them out. American Generals have just stated the USA President has deceived us all, we trusted him, the USA forces and Israel wanted to attack years ago but the USA anti Israel leader said no. It's now too late and the President has let Iran take long range missiles from China & others to put the warheads on, they may hit the London area of the UK plus most European states, I always said he was not on our side, it's far to late to stop damage Obama has done, your dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I do not support the Obama administration, but I highly doubt this is the case.

Even if he did want us dead - Obama does not have supreme power, and is not a dictator.

I do believe that Obama is a muslim, despite what he claims. Hence the name change from Barry to his current name; as is typical with Islamic converts.

I think Obama is torn between his faith, and politics, which is why he hates the Jewish nation.

Mark my words - Iran will not be allowed to atain nuclear weapons.
edit on 19-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
no he doesnt

i think its time for those anxiety pills mate

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
It is now looking more like the American President is an enemy of NATO & Israel, he has been helping Iran to build nuclear bombs by giving them more years, and store them so deep that Israel cannot now knock them out. American Generals have just stated the USA President has deceived us all, we trusted him, the USA forces and Israel wanted to attack years ago but the USA anti Israel leader said no. It's now too late and the President has let Iran take long range missiles from China & others to put the warheads on, they may hit the London area of the UK plus most European states, I always said he was not on our side, it's far to late to stop damage Obama has done, your dead.

"American Generals have just stated the USA President has deceived us all...." do you have any links to back up your statements? Who are these Generals?

Also...where is the proof that "...The President has let Iran take long range missiles from China..."?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It is now looking more like the American President is an enemy of NATO & Israel, he has been helping Iran to build nuclear bombs by giving them more years, and store them so deep that Israel cannot now knock them out.

Sounds like Zionist BS to me.

American Generals have just stated the USA President has deceived us all, we trusted him, the USA forces and Israel wanted to attack years ago but the USA anti Israel leader said no.

Hearesay unless you have some links.

It's now too late and the President has let Iran take long range missiles from China & others to put the warheads on, they may hit the London area of the UK plus most European states, I always said he was not on our side, it's far to late to stop damage Obama has done, your dead.

More Zionist BS.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Helping Iran? Please turn off the news 100% and go read credible writings (books, first person accounts, etc).

1) Iran is not an American state.
2) Israel is not an American state.
3) Earth is not America's to control.
4) China makes everything the west consumes. Don't people see this?

What is it? America is Judeo-Christian but ignores all of the laws God dictated through profits. OR America is still Rome and the Pharisees are dictating world views.

I am sick and tired of America pretending to extend a helping hand, only to use the leverage to administer a knock out blow.

Our policies (economic, religious and political) are a far greater threat than Iran. Iran is trying to defend themselves from an unwarranted occupation.

There, I said it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

your OP and its title are disgusting, hyperbolic, and un-verified....you have zero credibility because of it...please go back to one of your right-wing obama-hating websites...there are thousands of them for your viscid bile of verbal vomit.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Obama does not want us dead.

He wants us;
Poor
Defeated
Discouraged
Dependent on government
Beat down

But he doesn't want us dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Doubt it - the American Dream though is the target. If anyone read his books you'd get that idea quite readily - there is no defense by any Obama supporter than can deny it ----- but they can side track anything with nonesensical talk about Romney or any other mirad of distrction techniques that have displayed thus far. When Push comes to shove though the peoples vote only gives the mood of the country towards the canidates - the Electrol College is org that electsd the President - lets hope they can read and are American
edit on 19-10-2012 by NorthStreet1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
honestly how good/rubbish does propaganda need to be, to have the desired effect
edit on 19-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
First I am not anti Obama, or indeed any of your leaders or other countries, but I am just wondering why he tell's Israel what when or who to attack, I cannot remember anyone saying attack Libya, Iraq, Syria but he still attacks them yet Israel feels it's in grave danger yet he tells them to allow an attack to happen as and when Iran is ready to do it, it just is odd that's all.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

First I am not anti Obama, or indeed any of your leaders or other countries, but I am just wondering why he tell's Israel what when or who to attack, I cannot remember anyone saying attack Libya, Iraq, Syria but he still attacks them yet Israel feels it's in grave danger yet he tells them to allow an attack to happen as and when Iran is ready to do it, it just is odd that's all.

What are you talking about? Are you saying you want Obama to attack Iran? Also Obama did not attack Iraq that was Bush and nobody has attacked Syria. Also Obama can not tell Israel what to do any more than they can tell us what to do. You seem very confused about what is going on.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
With lives potentially on the line I hope this isnt some sneak elections mud slinging.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If it is the U.K. that is in danger maybe they should take out Iran. Or hell, Israel. Or whoever the hell is afraid of Iran. I would say the majority of other middle eastern nations has a bigger interest in stopping Iran than anyone, let them take care of it. The US constitution says nothing about policing the world's bad actors. Frankly, their zealotry bothers me more.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Dude... back away from the computer, take several deep, slow breaths, go, lay down, sleep for twelve hours, then come back to discuss things.

Oh, and you might want to switch to decaf.

FFS these past two weeks have me hoping the Mayans were right after all.

new topics

top topics

join