It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
since the most common (that I know of) alien abducters, the greys, mostly all look alike, and there is talk that they are genitically engineered and destroyed their makers in a war because their creators were evil and the grays revolted. And they abduct people, do experiments with the reproductive systems, so they can pro-create. is this at all plausable?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
interesting enough... though sounds far fetched, like who are there creators for example? and i could be wrong... but lets think logically, can anyone (human or not) create something they can't control? i tend to think not, although i know most here would probly disagree

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think if anything abductions happen because...

1. They are studying us, for whatever reason they might want to study human anatomy. However why they would need to is beyond me seeing as they've had since the begging of human existence to master humans.

2. They are analyzing humans as to whether we are of any value to them alive as opposed to just smearing us off the Earth. This makes alot more since, even if it sounds far fetched, if I had to pick id pick this option. It would explain why they are secretive in the abductions and why they've never made contact, because either outcome is bad for us.

Thats just my opinion though. Im sure there are other plausible theories as to whats with abductions.

join