It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking through the desert of emptiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As we are 7 billion like the grains of a sand.

Although we have the oceans and the seas, forests,plains with flowers, beautiful mountains, birds in the skies and everything that it is to be....we still make that walk through the desert.

I mean we take God's name in Desert...for a walk.

jasenchung.squarespace.com...

He gave us all those beauties and in return we took him for this walk....in desert.

goway.com...

www.yardflex.com...

issuesoncall.blogspot.ro...

crazy-frankenstein.com...

All these beauties,

thoughtsimmemorable.blogspot.ro...

"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain."

www.discerninghearts.com...

But sometimes the grains of the desert make dunes and those dunes are moved by the wind.

madhukarshukla.blogspot.ro...

Many of them are lost when the wind is blowing as we are lost today....in this desert as we loose God's name in our desert of feelings.

because false feelings are like a mirage in the desert.

So,a Desert this world shall be.

When the sandstorm will begin the cities will be covered ...with grains of sand...in the wind.

edit on 19-10-2012 by piequal3because14 because: emptiness

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can't match the beauty or depth of your post, may I offer the thought it caused in me?

We fail to see the beauty because we are not looking for it. We look at only ourselves, our bodies, homes, finances, cars, etc. To see beauty, one must put aside himself for a moment to truly see, but we're unable to.

We can't stand to be alone, we need our electronics or our other drugs or other people to keep us distracted. We walk alone, unconnected to the world and it's Creator. We walk through a dry and empty world, dry because it's the one we've created, not the one God has created.

We don't even see other people as part of God's creation, just as copies of ourselves that we can use to get something from.

By setting ourselves up as the center and key to the Universe, we are preparing for an eternity in Hell. A Hell that has just us, and our terrors, and our emptiness, without God.

edit on 19-10-2012 by charles1952 because: Technical problem

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

By setting ourselves up as the center and key to the Universe, we are preparing for an eternity in Hell. A Hell that has just us, and our terrors, and our emptiness, without God.
Eternity in hell shall not be because only few souls will be left it there at one moment in time.

That moment in time it is far away...very far.

Thank you charles 1952.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
'As we are 7 billion like the grains of a sand.'

'When the sandstorm will begin the cities will be covered ...with grains of sand...in the wind.'

And 'Sandy' has come.

new topics

top topics

join