It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm really tired of it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: autowrench
reply to post by autowrench

Friend, that is more like a statement of fact rather than a rant. I too am tired, and ready to go Home once again. 3D Earth life is a prison without bars, and guards no one ever sees. The Prison Warders are also unseen, and if one mentions their names in a negative way, bad things begin to happen.
I know many of you hate and despise David Icke, but just close your eyes and listen.

Be like Glenn Beck and make the world’s largest blackboard. Hey autowrench do you want to be like Glenn Beck and make the world’s largest blackboard? I am running out of different colors of chalk, says Glenn beck. Umm. Duh Dumb.
Hey Autowrench doesn’t it look like Vladimir Putin is flipping you off? Remember what Data said, for .006 seconds (For a cyborg that is a lifetime.)
People still have this cognitive dissonance. They want to survive. But we don’t know how to stop supporting things like buying freedom frags that are 50 calibre dummy rounds made to open bottles to get drunk at football and basketball games.
The breitbart headline disappeared, says Howard Bloom.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I used to get tired of things but then I discovered nobody cares about that expression in my case. Instead I just voluntarily let go of a lof of energy in the hopes somebody would care and think hey I shouldn't do that to him. But really yawning, telling people you get tired, the other will just think well he's not up to it. So just let it go completely, admit defeat and start over from scratch.

Now a start off; money isn't bad, it's a sign of appreciation without all the hassle of social settings, all that stuff isn't relevant you just give a dollar to someone and that person can do with it what he/she wants and you get what you paid for. Don't like it, go to someone else. No responsibility like they spend it on bad things, they shouldn't have accepted the dollar or they should have spend it on something else, it's the others' responsibility.

Frustration management is key here, don't think of those 62 richest people who own the same amount of money as all the other people on the planet. While some of them might be wallowing in pleasure while the rest is struggling in all kinds of different ways, that is just how things got over the course of a long time.
edit on 16-12-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join