It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm really tired of it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I really am... I'm so F tired of living on this planet.

Don't get me wrong, I love being here, this planet is amazingly beautiful and a great place to hang out. *BUT*, i'm tired of living in this F monetary prison. I'm tired of all of our laws, principles, institutes, business & profit way of thinking, greed, selfishness, artificiality, and what TPTB have done to our dying specie, keeping us in the dark and willingfully ignorant, making this world an everlasting battle for freedom and living to our potentials while we have to keep on struggling to survive, working in unimportant painful non-rewarding jobs, so we can have some papers that have absolutely no value that can BUY us things in this illusion we call "real life".

We are NOT an evolved specie, nor a well educated one. We don't know what it's like to be an evolved specie, while we are still led by fear instead of love. While we are still being led by ignorance, instead of enlightenment.

We are the ONLY specie that has work & have money in order to live. Even in the city, I don't see pigeons walking down the streets, blobbing their heads to find some spare change, they look directly for FOOD, they are free to go wherever they want, whenever they want, sleep wherever, migrate wherever. They don't give a damn about our boundaries since it is all an illusion we have created anyway. Nowadays you cannot even go and live in the F woods or mountains without illegally TRESPASSING someone's else TERRITORY. I really mean it, even in Iceland there are NO PLACES which are not private property or a reserve. You'll need to cash in a lot of money to live on a piece of land, almost anywhere on this prison Earth. For what is it all good for?? What purpose is there in suppressing freedoms and keeping people trapped in an illusive barless cages, forcing them (kindly) to be a slave to debt and never-ending mortgages, while making them believe they are free and they have a choice, while we are well guided, and well misled only to follow all of the agendas of those who know how to control us and keep us in their control, while they take advantage of it for their own F personal benefit.

I just cannot comprehend it, it is beyond all stupidity that we can think of! I never felt so ashamed of an entire specie who are supposed to be conscious and intelligent. Instead all we get is a freak show where the unimportant aspects of life is being worshiped and truth is an enemy and a threat to our civilization. I am ashamed of the levels of ignorance on this planet, of the herds of people getting angry and violent about things being said by someone from the other side of the world, because they felt insulted over false belief which was planted and repeated throughout childhood and adult life. I'm ashamed because people see such a big difference between an iphone 4 and an iphone 5, that they are willing to camp for a night just so they could pay a monthly paycheck or going in debt just to have this materialistic artificial false need fulfilled, just so they could shove it in other people's face and be proud of something they have absolutely no real reason to be proud of (they can be proud of their stupidity which is also advocated in our society, if something).

I'm really tired of it all, life is truly a magic and it's too F great & too F short to waste it on making money and acquire possessions! But we are so trapped in the hypnosis that we have no idea what life is really all about. We are scared to discover what life really is, because we know it is going to contradict everything our society advocates. And hence we will have to be outcasted, which no one really wants to, until they discover life on their own and finally see that they have lived a lie for ages.

I'm really tired of it all, let's F evolve already! I know ATS is not the place to change the world, sadly, but I had to get this off my chest. I just wish we would evolve already from the old ways of thinking, which doesn't suit the times we live in anymore.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I didn't really cared about it while ranting.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I highly doubt you are the only one who thinks our species are a bunch of hypocrites.

We like to think we are different from other animals on this planet but we're not.

. . . but you have to agree you can't generalize. There are some pretty good people out there trying to make a change and I'm sure they're growing in numbers.

Sometimes you have to stop giving into your own cynicism and look for those who do not feed your negatives views but rather your positive.

I have to apologise, i didn't read your entire post - but i got a rough idea of what your rant is about.
edit on 19-10-2012 by DariusHames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

I'm sorry, but I think you missed my point. I have come to know too many great people on this planet to generalize all of us. I know i'm not the only one and I can see the awakening starting to kick off, and i'm truly happy for it. I wish that more and more people will arrive into the light finally.

I didn't intend it to be a negative post, I feel like I made an observation. The last paragraph quite sums the intentions of the rant.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

We are NOT an evolved specie, nor a well educated one. We don't know what it's like to be an evolved specie, while we are still led by fear instead of love. While we are still being led by ignorance, instead of enlightenment.

You've heard this one before: Earth is a school.
By your words, you have learned a great deal about the trappings of money and desire.

Your physical life will pass soon enough...
Simply be the enlightened soul you came here to become! You're doing fine!!

As you advance, you will realize that the enlightened soul is undisturbed by the foolish acts of others.

Right now, I have a weekly food budget of $30...
It's tough... I eat twice a day. But I am learning so much about myself!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
To me, this is a damn good thread, and should have more flags than it does. You didn't generalize anyone, but most people in society can't begin to fathom what you posted in your thread. S&F from me, my friend. I feel what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can relate to your post op.

We are the ONLY specie that has work & have money in order to live. Even in the city, I don't see pigeons walking down the streets, blobbing their heads to find some spare change, they look directly for FOOD, they are free to go wherever they want, whenever they want, sleep wherever, migrate wherever.

I have often envied the freedom of birds.

No burden of taxes, no slavery to fashion..no slavery to political systems.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Well said, on a deeper level I feel that my soul is not disturbed by anything, and all the needs are already fulfilled. But it makes life here even more surreal, because everything is so perfect and yet we managed to ruin everything... what a dichotomy!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

But it makes life here even more surreal, because everything is so perfect and yet we managed to ruin everything... what a dichotomy!

Physical life is a recurring cycle due to the biological desire to reproduce, yes?

Many people think the point of life is to enjoy it, raise a little (or big) family and have fun.
They don't stop to think of all the suffering their children could (and will) endure.
This further illustrates the trappings of such desires.

My point is... life was never supposed to be easy. The hardest tests never are.
This is why I like the famous quote: "A man is a God in ruins."

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Ah I apologise, I probably should have read it instead of skim through it.

I agree with what you're saying.

Though, the problem I've always had - how do you break free? I kind of feel you need to play the game in order to survive - that's the only way. It's prison, and unbreakable one at that. Think not until, like you've said, the world evolves/awakens you'll always be caught in this.

Maybe I've never really considered the possibility of an alternative lifestyle, or maybe I myself am so caught up and brainwashed that it doesn't seem appealing anyway. I dunno.

Sure you can live in the woods, grow vegetable garden and somehow become self sustaining. I've seen a couple of threads on the topic. though, one way or another you'll still be forced to play this "unnatural game", I'm sure.

There is some hope, the world seems to be tilting in another direction, so it seems.
edit on 19-10-2012 by DariusHames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

It's like you wrote this from my own thoughts. I would really like for people to wake up. Every day I wake up and go through the motions with out the sense of satisfaction. Why? Because that's what we need to do to provide for our families. The buy the next gadget....[snip] that! Through out my adult life I've worked at many different jobs. Every kind from outlet stores, landscaping, automotive industry, manufacturing, and for the past several years graphics design. Every single job I had I found totally idiotic and pointless. Sell stuff to people. make stuff for people to buy, make other people's stuff look nicer. And now design stuff for people to buy and display.

Society is so delusional it's scary. I've said in the past, If I didn't have kids I'd go up north and live in the woods. I think it would be so fulfilling to build my own home, grow my own food, cure my own meat which I have hunted. Get back to nature. This is what the human race is missing IMHO.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

That's fine mate

The 'how to break free?' question is one that is following me for years, unfortunately i'm not anywhere near having the financial capabilities to restart somewhere and live a sustainable (a.k.a normal!) life. Sad thing is you need some money to get things in this world, thanks to a price tag for every thing here.

It does seems the world is tilting, I really hope there would be a change very soon (other than austerities and tax cuts!), this world is getting ridiculous and absurd very rapidly.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

i completely agree with your rant. I dont have a solution. All i can suggest is get earlier night sleeps.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Why do you suggest that? Just out of curiosity, lately i'm going to bed at around 2-3am

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Because agitation is a natural element of lack of sleep over a period. Of course i could of said im very astute observe of people patterns but the first one is much more believable.

in this case word patterns, expressions...agitation and passion in the words.....seeing past the name.
You need some early nights for sure.

Your a warrior im saluting you! but without good night sleeps warriors begin to make mistakes. Be calm be patient, wait and observe whats happening closer, know the direction of the wind always and never work against it current.
edit on 21-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thanks for the advice, very wise words

I'll try to pay attention to that from now on, very interesting what you have said. When thinking about it I made this rant a day after going to bed early & sleeping very well, I think when i'm very clear in my mind I can think of how bad i'm getting screwed by the system.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I think when i'm very clear in my mind I can think of how bad i'm getting screwed by the system.

Thats what the system does thats why it is the system. Think of cloths going through the cycle wash we get rough and tumbled put we come out shiny and new ready to be dirtied again.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I really am... I'm so F tired of living on this planet.

Don't get me wrong, I love being here, this planet is amazingly beautiful and a great place to hang out. *BUT*, i'm tired of living in this F monetary prison. I'm tired of all of our laws, principles, institutes, business & profit way of thinking, greed, selfishness, artificiality, and what TPTB have done to our dying specie, keeping us in the dark and willingfully ignorant, making this world an everlasting battle for freedom and living to our potentials while we have to keep on struggling to survive, working in unimportant painful non-rewarding jobs, so we can have some papers that have absolutely no value that can BUY us things in this illusion we call "real life".

Friend, that is more like a statement of fact rather than a rant. I too am tired, and ready to go Home once again. 3D Earth life is a prison without bars, and guards no one ever sees. The Prison Warders are also unseen, and if one mentions their names in a negative way, bad things begin to happen.
I know many of you hate and despise David Icke, but just close your eyes and listen.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I know. It's overwhelming what we have to deal with these days, but what are our options? Suicide? Screw that noise. I guarantee you can pull something positive from every piece of this negativity. Focus on that. It's the only way we can keep our sanity.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I love David Icke, sadly I think he's the kind of people that will be very appreciated only after his death, when he will not get ridiculed anymore and people will actually listen to him and try to understand him.

reply to post by jaymp

I wish we had some options, suicide of course is not an option... We are somewhat here for this time in our civilization I believe... But this feeling of hopelessness of my own actions is really frustrating. As a young person in his mid 20's I was born into a world where i'm so dependent upon the system that I almost have no choice but participating it.
I'm doing my best to inform people around me and help them understand what's going on and see the bigger picture... But there's damn too many of them lol... Personally my sanity is being kept only thanks to ATS and some friends, talking about it really helps.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
Nowadays you cannot even go and live in the F woods or mountains without illegally TRESPASSING someone's else TERRITORY.

Which is sometimes a GOOD thing.

What gives YOU the right to fug up nature to satisfy your own weaknesses?

I'm having enough trouble stopping the local hunters from shooting my cats right next to my house and I'm glad there are laws that stop them doing it at will. They'd shoot you if you camped in the forest and say it was an accident.

Frickin' village idiots! ....Frickin' townies!....Frickin' country bumpkins!

I'd like to push a big red button myself and blow every damn human to smithereens. Everyone! Right now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join