It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion On Ghost Photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

And THIS is what was needed to solve the mystery. Great job.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Nice work. You are probably right, but the object doesn't look much like the curtain except for the side of it. Why would it appear to have a rounded "head" at the top? Maybe it was hanging on something? The angle of the shot? Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, just trying to figure out how it appears so solid and figure-like in my friends photo compared to the shot of the curtain.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I sent Gibborium's analysis to my friend and this is what he said:

"I'll take it actually. Kind of a relief.
It does make a lot of sense - the drapery that I took does seem a slightly more wider image than the one in the other pics...but things do get moved around and adjusted. we could have moved it ourselves after all during filming, without even realising...
Makes sense to me.

Greatly appreciate you finding out bro. Thanks."

Thanks to everyone who gave some input and opinions. It's disappointing that the photo isn't "real" but it's things like this that has kept me interested in the paranormal since I was a kid. This is a great site and I hope to contribute some more interesting threads to discuss with everyone!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker

Nice work. You are probably right, but the object doesn't look much like the curtain except for the side of it. Why would it appear to have a rounded "head" at the top? Maybe it was hanging on something? The angle of the shot? Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, just trying to figure out how it appears so solid and figure-like in my friends photo compared to the shot of the curtain.

I appreciate your kudos. This was a "couldn't sleep" post, not intended to be put forth as definitive proof. However, with just a little help from others who so graciously took pictures of this bedroom and posted them on the web, we can see there is a very plausible explanation.
edit on 10/22/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for the post as it was a creepy photo and an interesting read as well. Hey wait a second..... I thought that the photo was a definite photoshop or some sort of manipulation of sorts.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KristofLaw

Yeah, I thought about pointing that out to all the photoshop "experts".

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why doesn't the streaking, or light colored part, appear in the first image? It is there in the second image, which does not make sense to me at all, as it should be visible to some extent in the first as well, but instead it is all black. This may indicate tampering, but I am not sure. I just don't feel that this is normal for a zoomed in and zoomed out image.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join