Opinion On Ghost Photo

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker
 


Interesting... I made thread some time ago about a picture my girlfriend took that showed a figure in the mirror as well. check it out. Yours is wayyy creepier. Mirrors can be gateways i hear.

"shadow figure in mirror thread"






posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz
 


Hi Mr. Holier-than-thou, here's a link to the definition of the word photoshop in the Merriam-Webster:www.merriam-webster.com...

Next time, instead of pretending to be smarter than anyone else, research and then, moralize!



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by cartenz
 


Hi Mr. Holier-than-thou, here's a link to the definition of the word photoshop in the Merriam-Webster:www.merriam-webster.com...

Next time, instead of pretending to be smarter than anyone else, research and then, moralize!


My issue is with the word "photoshopped", read the definition in the link you presented--does it use the term?



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasi51
 


BTW my photo is not shopped.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting post so thanks for sharing with us on ATS.

Is it a ghost /apparition or other super natural being?

I am far from convinced.If however I was pushed to give my opinion on the authenticity of the picture ?

I am no expert in photography but feel reasonably confident that the photo is fake/bogus or the result of a trick of the light.
edit on 19-10-2012 by MisterMiyagi because: spelling



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasi51
 


I don't know. Yours kind of creeps me out too.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That's a horrible photoshop job.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah, all ghosts have elongated heads when they die... good grief

Just stop seeing what ain't there!



posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Looks like two dark coats on a coat rack to me, one like a military peacoat hung on the very top and another coat lower with a shiny button. The top protrusion is also button it's casting a shadow onto the fabric's surface, the mirror being titled like it is gives the illusion of excess height.

Sorry but I don't see any ghosts here.



posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
reply to post by Sissel
 


That may be from the adjustments I made in photoshop to the contrast settings.


.Having had experience with Shadow people, the one in the photo just seems uhhmm, too solid, rigid, and plastered in there? Nothing like I have seen or experienced.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)
I'm going to agree here. The item in the photo looks like a cloth rapped on a person, or a human shaped item. Either way it looks too defined and solid to be a Shadow Person.

I have a few questions if that's ok? (I understand that it maynot be a Shadow Person, but I still have a few questions)



posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


What are your questions?



posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


What are your questions?
Can you get your friend to provide anyother pictures from the same room?



posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Photoshopped, fake, real or otherwise, tell your mate thanks for my AWESOME new Halloween Avatar.

Grrrrrrr..............BOOOOOO....................Mwhahahah




posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


I will ask him. I believe they were there to shoot some footage for a commercial so he should have plenty of other shots. It was weeks ago though, so I don't know how long he would hang on to the photos.



posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


I will ask him. I believe they were there to shoot some footage for a commercial so he should have plenty of other shots. It was weeks ago though, so I don't know how long he would hang on to the photos.
Thank you, seeing the rest of the room will help us figure out what (if anything) this item could be.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Nazgûl (Ringwraiths) from LOTR.

Either it's fake, or your friend keeps bad company.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


This isnt the entire room, but its a more detailed shot of the dressing table:
www.sneakymagpie.com...

Google "Dennis Sever house master bedroom" and you may find one of the whole room.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


This isnt the entire room, but its a more detailed shot of the dressing table:
www.sneakymagpie.com...

Google "Dennis Sever house master bedroom" and you may find one of the whole room.
Um? There's a simular shape of that thing in the mirror. I'm thinking this is not paranormal, just a neat picture.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I did a quick comparison of your enhanced photo and the stock photo of the Dennis Sever house master bedroom sneakymagpie photo and this is what I found:


Your picture


Link to picture


Link to picture taken by Roeloff Bakker

The yellow "X" is the spot where your friend is aiming the camera. The corresponding yellow "X" in the Dennis Sever picture shows the spot to be located on what appears to be a drapery as indicated by the pink oval in all three pictures. The blue oval shows the filigree of the fireplace mantel on the opposite side of the room shown in the bottom picture posted here. The green arrow shows the drapery with its banded color. In other words, your shadow ghost is a drapery.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
I did a quick comparison of your enhanced photo and the stock photo of the Dennis Sever house master bedroom sneakymagpie photo and this is what I found:


Your picture


Link to picture


Link to picture taken by Roeloff Bakker

The yellow "X" is the spot where your friend is aiming the camera. The corresponding yellow "X" in the Dennis Sever picture shows the spot to be located on what appears to be a drapery as indicated by the pink oval in all three pictures. The blue oval shows the filigree of the fireplace mantel on the opposite side of the room shown in the bottom picture posted here. The green arrow shows the drapery with its banded color. In other words, your shadow ghost is a drapery.


And boom goes the dynamite...nice work





top topics
 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join