It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please , Move the deer Crossing !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
When I heard this woman speak , I felt her passion and concern, and believe it should not be filed under off-topic, but I must follow the T and C.
I Don't know what else to say.
The video speaks for it's self.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yeah, cause deer only cross where we put those signs.

I can't believe this woman isn't trolling. Can anybody really be that stupid?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This was posted before. Not sure where cause I'm on my phone.

I can honestly believe people are this dumb. I dated a girl that was from southern Florida. She flew up to Kentucky one winter. She was worried the plane would hit a giant floating snow ball. Yes she thought snow fell off of a giant snow ball that floated in the sky. She also asked me why there was a space in between the yellow lines in the road. I told her that's where bicycles ride. I assume to this day she still believes that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This joke belongs in a nursing home, because it's old and lame.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'll bet she is voting for Obama!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People never cease to amaze me. I could not stop laughing. She sounded so concerned yet so stupid. According to her logic I should put a deer crossing sign under my treestand.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
People like this need to be sterilized so they can't further taint the gene pool.
How utterly stupid can people be?

To be concerned is great and all, but come on. She sounded like an adult and a very ignorant one at that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

sounds very much like a republican to me....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 03Smoker
This was posted before. Not sure where cause I'm on my phone.

I can honestly believe people are this dumb. I dated a girl that was from southern Florida. She flew up to Kentucky one winter. She was worried the plane would hit a giant floating snow ball. Yes she thought snow fell off of a giant snow ball that floated in the sky. She also asked me why there was a space in between the yellow lines in the road. I told her that's where bicycles ride. I assume to this day she still believes that.

My Dad is a practical joker, especially in his retirement years...

He puts signs up for the animals just to mess with family and friends that visit. Things like "Birds Only, no squirrels allowed" on the bird feeders... I guess I get my sense of humor from him

Speaking of less-than-intelligent out of staters... A friend from Ohio was with me and we passed a tobacco field right outside of Lexington. She was amazed and said "Those are the biggest collard greens I've ever seen!!"
I laughed at her for weeks over that one!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Same girl. My step dad's parents put plastic shopping bags all around their garden to keep deer out. She saw those and asked what they were for. I told her they grow them and when they get ripe they turn blue and sell them to Wal-Mart. Cruel I know but when I heard her tell her mom about it and she believed it too... I had to change my boxers. Funniest thing ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 03Smoker

I remember telling family from Indiana that the upside down Ale-8 bottles in the tobacco bed were a result of planting the caps and them growing from them. We told them we knew they were ripe when they filled up

ETA: for those not aware, Ale-8 is a Kentucky soda and they are used in the tobacco beds to hold up the cotton canvass to let the starter plants grow for setting, kind of like a greenhouse effect.

edit on 19-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Mmmmm Ale-8. Kentucky swamp water.

That's it. I'm getting some right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 03Smoker

I go through about a 6 pack a day

top topics

join