It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We One Step Closer to Disclosure??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
From what I've read on ATS, I know Dr. Steven Greer is not looked at seriously by most members. We all have our reasons for believing him or not. Regardless, I still like to keep up with his progress with Disclosure because I feel it's a HUGE topic for most of us. I truly believe we are on the precipice of formal disclosure soon. Not years down the road either. I'm thinking it will occur within the next 12 months; just a feeling.

So, I came across one of Greer's SIRIUS update notifications today. I was surprised to see the content therein. The title is an attention grabber: "Dr. Greer reports on research on possible ET body". It goes on to say that Dr. Bravo, Emery Smith and Greer traveled to a country that is now home to a small possible ET body and were able to successfully obtain extensive X-Ray and CT Scans of the entire body. They were also able to obtain DNA samples under "sterile, surgical conditions". These DNA samples are now being "studied by one of the world's top geneticists".

It goes on to say that the X-Ray and CT scan show an intact, actual biological humanoid organism, "without question". Astonishing 3-D images were able to be constructed of the body from the detailed CT scan, and they were able to see internal organs such as lungs and a supposed heart structure. This being is unlike any known skeletal structure found in humans.

Greer says the DNA studies will take a couple of months and that all of this testing, footage, and scans will of course be in the SIRIUS movie. He's either preparing for an elaborate hoax or a bombshell Disclosure scenario. What are your opinions on this? Seems like he has found the Holy Grail of the existence of alien life in the universe or trying to propagate an incredible lie.

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

THREAD CLOSED
edit on 10/19/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

It won't be a disclosure, never. One day we will look to the sky and.....that's it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
no

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
all these UFOs and "meteors" exploding, with sonic booms....... who needs disclosure?

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Greer has been making his claims for over a decade and still has produced nothing. It's time for him to go sit by his dish.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I hope your view comes to pass. In the meantime, I truly think that Disclosure may one day be forced upon several governments at once because of the overwhelming evidence that is trickling through the cracks. IF this notification is anywhere accurate, and Greer and his crew (with all the evidence) doesn't mysteriously disappear from the face of the Earth, then I'm sure the people will demand information; in a revolutionary kind of way.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Greer brought us the disclosure project, so why do people scoff at the thought he may bring us more info

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Greer's SIRIUS UPDATE: 10/19/2012: After many weeks of travel, we are back to report that amazing results have been obtained from our study of the small possible ET body which was discussed in an earlier blog post. Dr. Bravo, Emery Smith and I traveled to the country that is now home to this small possible ET body and were able to successfully obtain extensive X-Ray and CT Scans of the entire body. We were also able to obtain DNA samples under sterile, surgical conditions. These DNA samples are now being studied by one of the world's top geneticists. The X-Ray and CT scan show an intact, actual biological humanoid organism, without question. Astonishing 3-D images were able to be constructed of the body from the detailed CT scan, and we were able to see internal organs such as lungs and what I am fairly sure is a heart structure. These images have just been examined by the world's foremost authority on skeletal abnormalities, dysplasias and fetal skeletal syndromes and he has stated that this being is unlike any known skeletal structure found in humans. We also know that it is not an ancient hominid, and while humanoid, not apparently human. Both this expert as well as the radiologist who is head of the imaging center where all X-rays and CTs were done have stated that the bone density precludes the body being that of a 20-22 week aborted human fetus. There is just too much calcium in the bone for this being to have been the result of a fetus of that age. Both doctors feel that the being was post-natal at the time of death (that is had lived for some time outside the womb, if indeed a womb is involved...). The procedures for the DNA studies are complex and time-consuming. Literally the state-of-the-art technology available on earth will be brought to bear on this study, and the team of experts are without a doubt the most advanced and professional team that could possibly be assembled. The DNA studies will take around 2 months, and possibly longer. We hope to provide some of these results, and the detailed CT and X-ray images, in the film Sirius. (See Sirius.Neverendinglight.com) The STAR team has provided film footage of our trip including the examination and surgical procedures performed on the small being, as well as the CT scan and X-rays to the A. Kaleka and the Neverendinglight team to use in the film Sirius.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I just hope this was written with conviction and honesty. If so, we have something to look forward to soon...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb
From what I've read on ATS, I know Dr. Steven Greer is not looked at seriously by most members. We all have our reasons for believing him or not. Regardless, I still like to keep up with his progress with Disclosure because I feel it's a HUGE topic for most of us. I truly believe we are on the precipice of formal disclosure soon. Not years down the road either. I'm thinking it will occur within the next 12 months; just a feeling.

So, I came across one of Greer's SIRIUS update notifications today. I was surprised to see the content therein. The title is an attention grabber: "Dr. Greer reports on research on possible ET body". It goes on to say that Dr. Bravo, Emery Smith and Greer traveled to a country that is now home to a small possible ET body and were able to successfully obtain extensive X-Ray and CT Scans of the entire body. They were also able to obtain DNA samples under "sterile, surgical conditions". These DNA samples are now being "studied by one of the world's top geneticists".

It goes on to say that the X-Ray and CT scan show an intact, actual biological humanoid organism, "without question". Astonishing 3-D images were able to be constructed of the body from the detailed CT scan, and they were able to see internal organs such as lungs and a supposed heart structure. This being is unlike any known skeletal structure found in humans.

Greer says the DNA studies will take a couple of months and that all of this testing, footage, and scans will of course be in the SIRIUS movie. He's either preparing for an elaborate hoax or a bombshell Disclosure scenario. What are your opinions on this? Seems like he has found the Holy Grail of the existence of alien life in the universe or trying to propagate an incredible lie.

Greer and his claims have always ALWAYS ended up being nothing but the proverbial carrot on a stick...most claims are unfounded or proven to be lies...the ones that are still up in the air are tainted by the previous statements...he charges $10 grand to take people out to meet aliens they cant "really" meet and pretend to walk through space ships that aren't really there and charms away all common sense from his "customers" with pseudoscience using real science terms that are completely out of context and just so uncommon people don't even know what the hell hes saying...they just say "yes" when he says "do you you see that" or "do you feel that" its like mass hypnosis...

I believe in Aliens, I believe in UFO's I believe in a lot of less than substantiated theories and I believe Greer is a fraud...I just can't take him seriously AT ALL...and he has ties with all the "wrong" people...ie: Rockefeller...Clinton's...etc....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join