Tagg Romney Wanted to Punch Obama at the Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Does Mitt Romney's Son Tagg Have An Investment In Some Ohio Voting Machines?

Tagg Romney made headlines yesterday after he said in an interview that he wanted to punch Barack Obama during the presidential debate on Monday night. Mitt Romney's 42 year old son, who has already faced criticism for his dealings with Allen Stanford who was convicted of milking investors out of $8 Billion in a Ponzi scheme, may have much bigger questions to answer after shocking allegations brought forth by PolitcolNews.com. The website claims that Romney owns an interest in Hart Intercivic voting machines which will be used to calculate votes in Hamilton County. If true, this raises serious questions as there were a number of red flags during the 2004 campaign that saw George Bush defeat John Kerry which some Ohio politicos still call into question for strange calculations that Diebold voting machines, who had openly supported Bush, came up with that November.

source

"If true, this raises serious questions" now theres an understatement if ever there was one, one can only hope there will be investigations with careful scrutiny of the hdd's!
edit on 19-10-2012 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-10-2012 by AlaskanDad because: two edits on headline size

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by HostileApostle

Actually if Tagg tried anything my money would be on Sasha.

Cage Match, Obama's vs Romney's.

My money is on the Obamas.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I mean I get it, you are mad your dad just got destroyed by the President, it's obvious the whole family didn't like Obama stomping Romney, just look at their faces.

Yep, I get it too! The only way you can justify your support of Mr. Obama is to "grasp at straws", and to exaggerate his performance. You certainly excel at that!

A major distinction between you and Tagg, is his ability to be honest.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 19-10-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Wow...for someone who has "deny ignorance...embrace the truth" on your avatar...you sure are denying and not embracing....

I dislike both of these candidates. I see major pain for us as a country regardless which of them gets elected. However...the point is...Tagg crossed a line of decency and responsibility with his little titty-baby tirade. No, you don't get to threaten physical violence against anyone...that is not acceptable...I do not care who you are.

It perfectly illustrates what many people already know. Some people have grown up in such an out of touch world they feel they are "entitled" (like that word?) to say anything or behave any way. They are not. It further illustrates the "entitled" household he grew up in which basically says that they are so special they are above the rules of common civility...and they are not. The roots of his raising are showing and they are ugly and gnarly.

The only people that could have saved this country have been swept under the rug and ignored...well at least one is defeated officially and the other is gasping for air...I would like to dream that people will snap to their senses and avoid this two party paradigm...but...the sheep will banter and sing for a Dem or a Repub....If you really want to save this country...stop the two party lie right now. If you want to continue believing there is a hair width difference between the Dems and Repubs....take a long look in the mirror and blame yourself when this place hits the crapper...it IS your fault it is this way.

edit on 10/19/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

What i think is even more funny..........is that Taggs lil outburst and mitts "book of women" is all you guys can garner on this guy.....

Meanwhile Obama is failing in his foreign policy, his negligence is getting foreign ambassadors and security personnel killed.....and he lied about it and continues to do so even on national TV , meanwhile hearings are going on , on capital hill that are bringing to light ALL of his criminal negligence.....

The guys not shown up for countless intel briefings, choosing to do other things......

Hes ignoring meetings with our allies........

He stepped up the war in afghanistan and continues to funel money to pakistan and other countries who HATE us.........

He funded rebels to kill and oust a leader.......

Unemployment is at all time high.......

Gas prices are highest theyve been in ages, and climbing.....

The countries trillions of dollars in debt.......because of his spending...

People needing to use foodstamps is the highest its ever been.......

His border policy , and lack of accountability with Fast and furious, has cost boarder security lives and the lives of countless people around the boarder because of "lost" weapons

And people who want Obama in are threatening to riot and shoot whitey if he doesnt get elected again......

And you guys are hanging on to a "book of women" meme , a dog in a carrier on the top of his car , and Tagg being upset at Obama?

Where the Hell are your guys priorities?

edit on 19-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Whatever dude...I was simply pointing out the freaking obvious...something I guess the Republicans cannot stand. I greatly dislike both candidates. I want to see small government and big freedom. I want to see us seriously address the 16 trillion dollar debt my kids and grandkids are going to be straddled with...but no...you guys wanna believe this false messiah is going to fix the economy...here is a clue...

If you really believe either of these D-bags are going to fix anything...you are smoking something really powerful....wanna share?

Just so you "get it"....here is a another clue...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm almost hoping romney wins now so those that have been hoodwinked by this entire process can finally come to their senses. This whole thing is a charade. Neither candidate care, they have the same corporate masters, if Romney winning wakes a few up, I guess it's better than nothing.

I'm sure those entrenched in the partisan politics will be unlikely to see what's going on, either way, they'd rather pretend there wishes came true then admit the mess we're in. The whole bickering back and forth over which slime ball is better, which party creates jobs, ect ect is hilarious. Government does not create jobs, according to Mitt Romney, yet he plans on making 12million lmao.

The whole thing makes me sick tbh.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

hes definitely not my candidate..........

And im pointing out the obvious too..........the nit picking by the left while totally ignoring every failed policy, ever disastrous decision that cost us trillions, or human life, and every slight to the american people this president has made , makes my head spin.....

And I have to say mitt seems to be vastly more qualified then Obama ever was......

Im still voting for Paul........

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He stepped up the war in afghanistan......

As he said he would, and killed Bin Laden.

Unemployment is at all time high.......

Um, no it's not. It's been the lowest it has been in 4 years. And isn't even close to the all time high of 23.6% in 1932, but you obviously don't care about facts.

en.wikipedia.org...:US_Unemployment_1890-2011.gif

Gas prices are highest theyve been in ages, and climbing.....

Actually, they were higher under Bush, just 5 short months before Obama took office.

gasbuddy.com...

The countries trillions of dollars in debt.......because of his spending...

The country was already trillions of dollars in debt before Obama took office. Like since the 90s.

People needing to use foodstamps is the highest its ever been.......

Because of the huge recession caused by Bush and the Republicans.

His border policy , and lack of accountability with Fast and furious, has cost boarder security lives and the lives of countless people around the boarder because of "lost" weapons

He has actually increased border security.

www.politifact.com...

And people who want Obama in are threatening to riot and shoot whitey if he doesnt get elected again......

And people who don't want Obama in are threatenng Revolution and Civil War.

www.politicususa.com...
news.yahoo.com...

All those links, those are what we call "facts".

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well that's awesome....Ron Paul isn't quite as Liberty minded as Gary, but hey...close is close. I can live with that.

My point was...The Romney's are out of touch...just like Obama. If you think it is acceptable to publicly say you want to "punch someone in the face"...you have had something taught to you wrong. It's not OK. I do not care what the circumstances are...common sense dictates you don't publicly say that...now if you wanna man up and actually do it and suffer the consequences...I guess that makes you a He-man super stud....but...he isn't...he's a loud mouthed spoiled little brat with no ass or spine.

Romney is no more qualified than Obama is....this is a money game dude, you buy the candidacy...capability and capacity to do the job is not important. Romney wasn't a "job creator"...he was a vampire...not knocking that....just calling it what it is. Job creators are the guys who invent and manufacture things...build things, cure diseases...etc...etc...etc. He was really good at making lots of money for a small group of people. That does not qualify him to create jobs for an entire nation. I won't go into my tirade against the POTUS as it has mostly already been said. I do not like this freedom stripping left threaded wing nut....he makes my head hurt.

Suffice to say....those stuck in the two party paradigm are the reason we are in the crapper...and yes...even after the election and the economy is still crap...I will be more than happy to beat that drum till I deafen the pukes that caused it

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
1. He didnt need to step up the war to kill bin laden........it could have been done with a small team......oh wait.....it was.........

There was no need for the massive scale with which he has amplified this.........and being that..........WHY are we still there?

This is the only thing this President has actually doen right, and it wasnt even him that did it, it was our intelligence people and special forces.......

2. I dunno where youre reading, but unemployment is NOT the lowest its been in 2 years, stop drinkiing the coolaid....Real unemployment rate guess what its over 10 percent......

3.Gas prices, Really is that why California is experiencing gas companies rationing their gas? Not to mention the gas price SPIKED (but during "Bushs" term as you leftis so often like to refer back to in an effort to detract from this presidents total lack of accountability, ) The gas prices under Obama have steadily ROSE and stayed there........again....on average the highest WE HAVE EVER HAD........

4. The debt...........again, you guys dont want to face the facts...........It doesnt matter if it was in debt before.......The fact is this President has put us MULTIPLE trillions of dollars in debt since hes been elected.......and spent more than any of the presidents in US history COMBINED....

5 Food stamps, and welfare, Actually No there were far less people on foodstamps under Bush.........Are you ever going to make your candidate take responsibility for the hole hes dug deeper for the poor?

Its been 4 years.........its time for him to take responsibility.........SORRY no passes anymore.........hes made every situation far worse......

Your logic and the logic of all the Obama supportors who refuse to hold him accountable, is a kin to me.dropping an H bomb on a Mansion with a kitchen fire and saying "Oh well it was on fire anyway, the maid started it"

Shill somewhere else..........I can back up with facts and figures all day.....

Point is, Obama has all this failed policy and failed economic disasters.........and you guys wana try to nit pick romney for this?

Give me a break

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Wow...for someone who has "deny ignorance...embrace the truth" on your avatar...you sure are denying and not embracing....

That's a bit hypocritical coming from one that's actually embracing ignorance, and denying the truth!

Tagg crossed a line of decency and responsibility with his little titty-baby tirade.

There was no "tirade"! He only gave honest comments on his feelings! Your post is a much better example of a "tirade".

No, you don't get to threaten physical violence against anyone...that is not acceptable...I do not care who you are.

There was no threat! Once again, he only gave honest comments on his feelings!

I see that you also like to "grasp at straws", and exaggerate. Well done!

What was it you had a problem with, in regards to my post?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

It's ok man...I know where you are coming from...

But so you know where "I" am coming from...let's get one thing perfectly clear...

Or we leave this for our children...

Don't tell me my vote is wasted...if you vote two party paraddigm...the sh!tstorm we are in and will continue to be in is YOUR fault.

Waste my vote?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You wont get through to anyone here. This is just one big obama circlejerk. He understands the little guy and is the messiah and all that junk.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This type of behavior is completely unacceptable...this again shows the quick decline of our moral and value system as a country...a president can get a hummer in the oval office, no big deal, go to war over weapons of mass destruction that were not there, start a war in Vietnam no problem and it's considered funny to make such

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is an intelligent man?? LOL
Wow what a dumba$$ besides Obama posse would have jumped Romney cracker butt.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just look at what the Middle East wants to do to the President?

You would think Liberals would attack the "warmonger", in unison..........

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
First .. Gary Johnson 2012..

2nd .. Manufactured hate on romney..

3rd - 47% of uneducated mindless drones

You know .. Obama has been president for the last 4 years.. Not Mitt.

O has made much worse comments ..

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

1. He didnt need to step up the war to kill bin laden

No, but he did have to in order to go after Al Qeada. He said he would do this during his campaign, and he did. I'm fine with it.

2. I dunno where youre reading, but unemployment is NOT the lowest its been in 2 years, stop drinkiing the coolaid....Real unemployment rate guess what its over 10 percent......

That's why I didn't say 2 years, I said 4 years, learn to read.

And if you want to look at the U6 rate (yes, the "real" unemployment rate has a name). Then let's look at U6 unemployment rate. Yep, it's the lowest it has been in about 4 years.

3.Gas prices, Really is that why California is experiencing gas companies rationing their gas? Not to mention the gas price SPIKED (but during "Bushs" term as you leftis so often like to refer back to in an effort to detract from this presidents total lack of accountability, ) The gas prices under Obama have steadily ROSE and stayed there........again....on average the highest WE HAVE EVER HAD.

I gave you facts, I can't help you understand them.

Gas prices SPIKED under Bush. Gas prices dived along with the rest of the economy. The gas prices have gone back to pre-recession prices just like everything else.

Keep on spinning though, it is entertaining. Maybe take a look at the chart I posted again, you do know how to read a chart, right?

4. The debt...........again, you guys dont want to face the facts...........It doesnt matter if it was in debt before.......The fact is this President has put us MULTIPLE trillions of dollars in debt since hes been elected.......and spent more than any of the presidents in US history COMBINED....

I gave you facts, you tried to pass off BS lies.

Fact: Obama has GROWN government spending at the lowest rate in modern history.

www.forbes.com...

Another fact for you you. It seems you live in a fantasy world where you let Fox News feed you your information, and like a good little mindless follower, you believe them. Even when provided FACTS, you deny them, how very sad.

5 Food stamps, and welfare, Actually No there were far less people on foodstamps under Bush.........Are you ever going to make your candidate take responsibility for the hole hes dug deeper for the poor?

Yes, he should take responsibility. I am actually very proud he took steps to expand welfare and foodstamps DURING A RECESSION.

Yes, Obama did the right thing and didn't let people starve to death.

Only a Right Winger would think feeding poor people is a negative thing.

Shill somewhere else..........I can back up with facts and figures all day

You have yet to provide anything, it's all just BS lies you are repeating from Fox News or maybe Rush, one in the same really.

I have given you links to FACTS for everything I have said, surprisingly all you have is your empty rhetoric and your intellecutal dishonesty in ignoring every single fact I have presented.

The really sad fact is, you think you are using facts and figures when you haven't provided a shred of evidence.

Point is, Obama has all this failed policy and failed economic disasters.........and you guys wana try to nit pick romney for this?

Obama inherited a recession.

Unemployment is lowest in 4 years
Stock Market is highest in 4 years
Housing Market is coming back

And yet you try to continue to sell the rhetoric that Obama's policies failed.

Facts say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Tagg Romney Wanted to Punch Obama at the Debate

Waaa.

How many here have wanted to punch me during a debate???

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join