Tagg Romney Wanted to Punch Obama at the Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I'm sorry, but I take physical threats to the President serious.

it gets better, ooooo, how seriously do you take it, elevate your hero

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Isin't this a threat against a sitting president? If this was anybody else, would'nt they be investigated? Double standard.

Absolutely.

And if it was any other campaign staffer who made a comment about wanting to punch the other canddiate in the face, they would be forced to apologize and be removed from the campaign.

It's just ridiculous that people are saying that Tagg should be given a pass because he is Romney's son.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a "threat"

what are they gonna do, invent some sort of time machine so they can go back INTO THE PAST and investigate a feeling that he wanted to punch this clown?

He didn't, it happened in the past, he, whether wisely or not, felt an urge to punch Obama which never happened- but you ladies yabber on about how serious you take such urges against your President....hop in a time machine there

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

like father like son.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would prefer Obama to be Bitc# slapped for his arrogance and outright lies to the american people.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Obama's drones kill Pakistani kids, much worse than an urge IN THE PAST to punch Obama, which never actually happened.

Some of you need to adjust your moral and mental compasses

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The guy is an idiot President Obama would kick his ass up and down the street! Hell Michelle could probably kick his ass.

I'm no Obama lover in fact I'm voting for Romney but that doesn't change the fact that Tagg is a moron.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I'm no Obama lover in fact I'm voting for Romney but that doesn't change the fact that Tagg is a moron.

It's actually spelled morMon

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Good one......

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

He didn't make a threat he was asked how he felt. He responded the way an actual human would, yes I know it is shocking a Romney showing a spark of humanity go figure. He only said what many other Americans feel like doing during these things, and you can most certainly expect that both the men on the stage certainly wanted to punch the other. This is a stupid non story taking up time that should be used to address actual issues. Further fueling it by making a thread full of faux outrage, is almost worse than the pundits trying to create one on TV. It is garbage better left to other "news" organization to be reporting on. The only thing this entire thread even accomplishes is the fact anyone giving this airtime is the exact equal and opposite of any right winger trying to make this about anything other than policy.

This is almost as bad as one of Xuechen's never ending streams of Brietbart fueled the sky is falling threads.
edit on 19-10-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
When you're brought up in the elitist class, you have a feeling of entitlement for anything you desire. Whatever you want, not only do you get it, but you deserve it.

Even punching the President of These United States in the face I suppose.
I understand why he was frustrated. His name is Tagg, and he was watching his old man get called out and witnessed each and every lie become dissected before his very elitist eyes.
His brain didn't know how to handle losing. He has never had to face not getting what he wanted.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't mess with Tag! Look at that picture...he is psycho and looks unstable.

By the way, is it just me or does Romney's Wife look like Arnold in Total Recall when he dresses as a women to get past customs?

"Two Weeks"

edit on 19-10-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Like I said... I think his statement is not appropriate; but it is understandable. It was wrong; there is no doubt about that. I really don't think he should get (a free pass); he should be held accountable as anyone else would be.

I do understand that he loves his father; and what he said was (in the heat of the moment) in defense of his Father; but he should not have said what he did.

What also concerns me too is all the threats on Twitter that were made against Mr. Romney.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

If it is such a waste of time, feel free to not participate.

Some things deserve to be discussed, and people can choose what they want to discuss. I'm sorry but you don't get to dictate what the rest of us discuss.

You feel it isn't important, fine, move along.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Actually if Tagg tried anything my money would be on Sasha.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So maybe...

If Tagg or a member of his family had ever served in the military they might have learned something that would have served him in this instance? But, they haven't learned these valuable lessons, it seems.

They might have learned what it feels like to be hit back when you hit someone and that you better be ready to reap what you sow. I question whether Tagg has ever taken a real swing and taken it on the chin in return.

Had anyone in Romney's family served, they might have learned that when we start fights, especially where physical violence is involved, there better be a bloody transgression, and I do mean life or death transgressions, that brings them to blows to warrant such threats of physical violence and outrage, because violence spreads.

A note to Tagg:

Tagg, even though your family's Mormonism was used by your father to exempt his service in Vietnam, you seem to have no problem starting battles with your own fighting words. Your reaction, having been raised in the Mormon Church and being your father's son, is to threaten violence against the President of the United States over a debate? Where did you learn that mentality Tagg; at home or at church?

During an interview on ABC’s The View, co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked Ann Romney how she would explain to the families of fallen soldiers why her husband and sons had not served their country.

“When I read about your husband, what I had read — and maybe you can correct this — is that the reason he didn’t serve in Vietnam was because it was against the religion,” Goldberg said.

“That’s not correct,” Ann Romney insisted. “He was serving his mission, and my five sons have also served missions. None served in the military, but I do have one son that feels that he’s giving back to his country in a significant way where he is now a doctor and he is taking care of veterans.”

“So, you know, we find different ways of serving,” she added. “And my husband and my five boys did serve missions, did not serve in the military.”

It's easy for you maybe, Tagg, because of your family's inexperience, to want to start fights while the rest of our sons and daughters who signed on to defend America are instead sent to fight the dishonest and baseless battles this country's leaders chose, not so long ago. War is hell and it does involve bloody transgressions. People die and people suffer injuries that last a lifetime when our leaders decide taking the first swing is warranted.

Next time you want to hit someone, Tagg, over words, ask yourself where violence leads - for the rest of us anyway - who do swear to protect and defend this country. So you just want to start the fight, but the rest of this country gets to take it on the chin, and worse, for you and yours? May Peace be with you, Tagg.

Ann Romney: Mormon missions and U.S. military are ‘different ways of serving’

The wife of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Thursday said that her husband and sons had not joined the U.S. military but had found “different ways of serving” by going on religious missions in France, England, Australia and Chile as part of their obligation to the Mormon church.

Now where would Tagg have learned to run and hide when the other guy (or girls) might swing back (even with words?)

Mitt Romney announced earlier this week that he had canceled his Thursday appearance on The View due to “scheduling problems.”

In a secretly-recorded video released by Mother Jones last month, the former Massachusetts governor told wealthy donors that going on The View was a “high-risk” proposition because the “sharp-tongued” co-hosts were not conservative enough.

“Apparently the idea of sitting next to Whoopi Goldberg was just a little too intimidating,” media critic Howard Kurtz told Daily Download founder Lauren Ashburn. “Doesn’t this make Romney look like he’s avoiding a confrontation with the ladies of The View? He said he would go.”

“It opens him up to the argument that, how is he going to negotiate with Vladimir Putin if he’s afraid of sitting down with Whoopi Goldberg?” Kurtz continued. “When he agreed to go on, he was down in the polls. And now: Bye, bye, Barbara.”

The Raw Story

Thanks Op, for the thread.
edit on 19-10-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I find it ironic that politics is suppose to be civil, but it is almost never is

Slimey, backhanded, manipulative, dishonest, etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If I were named after amale body spray and my dad strapped my best friend to roof of the car I would be pretty sour too.
Can't blame the poor guy. Money doesn't buy truth. Only horses, cars and lots of great Cocaine.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Hey, when you partisan hacks are done making something out of nothing and high-fiving one another for ignoring that which really matters... could one of you start a thread detailing what Odumbass is going to do if re-elected and why it's a good thing for America???

I am sure all the 'partisan hacks' as you call them, which I am assuming is the more extreme left, will be more than willing to bring it a bit more to center when the rabid dog right on here (and I'm sure we all know to whom I refer) that continue to feast on the pablum of Fox News and shoot the extremely partisan goo of Breitbart through their veins stop with their non issue laden attacks as well. I take it you do not see that it's a tactic being used by both sides here?

While you're at it, perhaps you could point out a few things he's bothered to accomplish the last 4 years???

Sure, as soon as someone....anyone....can produce a more detailed plan of Romney's. Please do not point me to the '5 point plan' he touted in the last debate. I want details, not talking points.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS H Christ... This country is going straight down the crapper and the morons cheer the whole way down!

It sure is when the main reason for voting FOR someone is really just voting AGAINST the other guy. In that respect the water circling the drain should be a pretty shade of purple with both the reds and the blues going down the sewer pipes together.

As to the OP's thread here, I see this as nothing more than the immature ranting of a spoiled little brat. His daddy put on his big boy pants a long time ago when he decided to take on this challenge. Looks like little Tagg here is still in his short pants and needs a snack followed by a nap to make him a little less grumpy and therefore less apt to step in a heaping pile of gaffes.
edit on 19-10-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: correcting a gaffe of my own. LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join