learn more

Tagg Romney Wanted to Punch Obama at the Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.theatlanticwire.com...

Tagg Romney said the debate made you want to "jump out of your seat and you want to rush down the debate stage and take a swing at him" -- him being the President of the United States.

Talk about a cry baby and an elitist mentality. Yeah, he doesn't like Obama destroying his dad, so he thinks it is right for him to say he just wants to punch the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

And, he claims the only reason he didn't was because there were too many secret service agents.

I mean I get it, you are mad your dad just got destroyed by the President, it's obvious the whole family didn't like Obama stomping Romney, just look at their faces.

Pictures speak a thousand words.

And for those that still have doubt that Obama destroyed Romney, even his son admits it when talking about Tagg's comment.

abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=8852879

Josh Romney quipped. "You really don't like to see your dad get beat up by the media or President Obama or whatever it is, so you take it pretty personally. But I think that was just something he was saying off the cuff and I assure you he didn't mean it."

Not to mention he called Tagg a little girl that can't punch.

But seriously, this just shows the elitist attitude of the entire Romney family. If their dad loses a debate, then they think it is ok to just say they are going to physically attack the President. Just entitled little brats, that's all they are. If there weren't enough reasons to not vote for Romney, let's not give this family of entitled brats a platform for all the Romney kids to launch political careers.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe little Taggy should just go have a good cry then he might feel better. Besides had he done it Obama would have broke his foot off in his butt.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There really is no excuse for Tagg Romney's comment. I can understand a young child making such an assertion, but a grown adult, seriously? A grown adult can not control a childish outburst? That says a lot to me about his upbringing and the people who raised him. Not only is Tagg an adult but he is also a key member of the Romney campaign staff. He should be dismissed from any further campaign duties at a minimum; and a public apology would seem appropriate as well. I suspect than neither will happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Did you see the thread about all the tweets saying they would/wanted to assassinate Romney because he won the first debate. As for wanting to punch Obama, I would'nt hold that against him.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I can think of far more hilarious reasons for the look on his face, but i digress

I can understand the frustration he must have felt, the Presidential debate is one of the ultimate forms of competition, and i cant blame for the high level of emotion.

Dont you just hate when someone tears your argument apart and does it in a cool, calm and collective manner. I hate that

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why exactly are you making a big deal about this? I mean really I can't watch a Romney/Ryan event, commercial without wanting to slap the mess out of them through my TV. So I would have to assume that given the intensity of this campaign and the fact this is the mans father we are talking about here, it would be normal for him to want to punch Obama in the face. When the left makes arguments and gets offended by stuff like this it makes them no better than the bubbleheaded bleach blonde on Fox.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'd want to hit someone too if my parents named me Tagg.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think with how heated things have gotten we should skip the third debate and just put them in the Octagon.

In fact, cut out all the fundraising and campaigning entirely and then prepare to swear in President Brock Lesnar

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

ERMAGOD! That picture. He's RoboTagg!

"Must Destroy".
edit on 19-10-2012 by antonia because: lol

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
There really is no excuse for Tagg Romney's comment. I can understand a young child making such an assertion, but a grown adult, seriously? A grown adult can not control a childish outburst? That says a lot to me about his upbringing and the people who raised him. Not only is Tagg an adult but he is also a key member of the Romney campaign staff. He should be dismissed from any further campaign duties at a minimum; and a public apology would seem appropriate as well. I suspect than neither will happen.

Oh Tagg knows what he is doing. It's a sympathy play. He's garnering up the vote by being Mitt's poor little stressed son crying for daddy. Stop being fooled.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Hey, when you partisan hacks are done making something out of nothing and high-fiving one another for ignoring that which really matters... could one of you start a thread detailing what Odumbass is going to do if re-elected and why it's a good thing for America???

While you're at it, perhaps you could point out a few things he's bothered to accomplish the last 4 years???

Unemployment is at its lowest since he took office.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I'm sorry, but I take physical threats to the President serious.

Even if it is just desperation coming from the son of a man who just got beat down, it is still a physical threat to the President.

And what makes it worse is the response from the Romney clan, which is not owning up and making Tagg apologize for his stupid statement, they just laugh it off like it's a joke.

Like it or not, a lot of people are upset by Tagg's comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The poor little mite isn't used to anybody arguing with his dad.

Welcome to the real world.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I'm sorry, but I take physical threats to the President serious.

Even if it is just desperation coming from the son of a man who just got beat down, it is still a physical threat to the President.

I will be LOLing when the next debate comes around and we get "breaking news" that Tagg was arrested outside the World Performing Arts Center while trying to gain entrance to the debate on Monday. He made a threat, he should be banned.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I think Tagg's statement is inappropriate but understandable. He loves his father and is of course wanting to stand up for him.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"destroyed by the president"

oh my, this is like some medieval peasant worshipping a King of one of the poor North Korean folk brainwashed into worshipping their tyrant.

Where does such hyperbole eminate, what drives it

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Isin't this a threat against a sitting president? If this was anybody else, would'nt they be investigated? Double standard.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I think Tagg's statement is inappropriate but understandable. He loves his father and is of course wanting to stand up for him.

He isn't a child, he is an adult.

He is also part of Romney's campaign. Can you imagine if a non-Romney campaign staffer said they would like to punch Obama in the fact? Or what if an Obama campaign staffer claimed they wanted to punch Romney in the fact.

To give Tagg a pass because Mitt is his dad is just encouraging future behavior like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join