It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion rocks central Beirut

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

What about Israel? I thought Israel was the sole reason for violence in the middle east.

I'm waiting for someone to come in and somehow connect this to Israel.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by CALGARIAN

What about Israel? I thought Israel was the sole reason for violence in the middle east.

I'm waiting for someone to come in and somehow connect this to Israel.

I dont think its necessary. Its pretty much common sense to admit that Israel is involved in this. Are you the only one that has any doubts?

Please...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
And NOW, in the absence of any of the cowardly animals announcement of their dastardly deed upon innocents, the blame game rages.

Thus, let's analyse the info on WHO would do such a thing:-

a.) As usual, the first suspects here on ATS by the anti americans would be USA, Israel and the West.

Thing is , who benefits the most?

Are USA, Israel, and the West that stupid to kill off their BEST asset in the fight against international terrorism - Lebanon's top intelligence chief Wassam al-Hassan, the man who is against Humanslayer Assad to boot?

The west may be stupid in some things, but most certainl NOT that stupid to kill off Wassam al-Hassan. The motives is not there. Who next?

b,.) Humanslayer Assad? lol! He HASN'T the balls to do so. Notice how quick he was to apologise to Turkey when just one shell landed on Turkey last week? He has his hands full. He is already sweating under his neck to slaughter his own citizens, with Iran's and Russia's manpower/advance weapons, with his hands full to want to start another war elsewhere, at least not now.

He may be a bootlicker, but he is no reckless fool.

c.) Sunni Muslim Brotherhood? To kill the man who had been giving VALUABLE intelligence and support on the syrian brutal regime's units and configurations of war to the rebels in Syria???

Perhaps some brainwashed men in the pay of the famous chess player with masks brandishing the now dead one a penny Al Queda flag and mouthing insane idealogies would lay claim to the deed, as often done to stir and muddle the waters, and already long outdated. Sunni's arent fools too, as the Egyptians had proven in their stand against militants in Sinai recently.

d.) So who's left?

Look no further for some desperate nutjob masquerading as a Shia SUPREME leader and fooling shia muslims, suffering from economic sanctions, as well as his plans being spoilt by Wassam to the world, going haywire now. .

He may not had started any war for decades. He don't need to. He is a chess player using pawns such as the Hizbollah fools. He is an apostate and an egoistical maniacal deluded fool presuming that the mythical 'Mahdi' will return and side him, or some idiot used as in 1979 during the seige of Mecca.

Revenge is all that he has left. He's not gonna get even that, as long as mankind lives....

edit on 19-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I agree with you.

Just an update. Tomorrow all offices, schools and banks will be closed in Beirut. . All main roads are closed. Everyone is at home and will be tomorrow as well. Things have hopefully calmed down now. And my heart and prayers goes out to all the victims' families. A friend of mine was stuck down in central Beirut, cuz she works there and couldn't find a cab. Finally a friend picked her up before they closed all the main roads.

They were also burning tires in another area called Bir Hassan to protest against what had happened, hence the closing of main roads, it's safer this way.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Its pretty much common sense to admit that Israel is involved in this.

HAHA.. LOVE the sarcasm!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What a mess. Why do these people have to hurt innocent people all the time?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Just wanted to add if I may...
FYI, it's not the sunni muslims that cause all the riots and protests/ problems here in Beirut, it's the shias. They have their own group - won't mention the name-Just wanted to clear things up.The sunnis hate the shias so much and vica versa. It's not my religion, I'm catholic. But I do know that here in Beirut a sunni boss for example would not hire a shia worker ever and vica versa.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Lebanon is a makeshift country created by western imperialist interests.

It's simply not safe.

The Shia and Sunni are fighting it out in Iraq and Syria. And Lebanon too has a large Shia and Sunni population. But what about the Christian Lebanese? These poor people are caught in the middle, because BOTH the Shia and Sunni can agree in their mutual hatred for Christians.

Something has to give. Something must be done to rectify this situation, but it won't come through diplomacy as long as Shia and Sunni Islamist tendencies rule the day.

Hezbollah murdered the Sunni PM Rafic Hariri. And of course, other's trying to shift the blame from the obvious culprit blamed Israel, ignoring the long-standing feuds between the Shia and Sunni in Lebanon.

Thing is, only one group can rule. The only way for 'democracy' to work is for there to be some moderate stabilizing majority in the country; but there ISN'T a large enough demographic for that to happen. The brotherhood affiliated Sunni groups will not rest without wresting control of the country from the Shia and Christians. This means, both groups have to be 'neutralized'. The Shia conversely, will not allow that to happen (hence their assassination of Hariri)

Aye. Lebanon is a sociological nightmare. Quite rightly do people fear the resumption of a civil war.
edit on 19-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Syrian civil war has spilled inside Lebanon . There will be more bloodshed .

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You have grasped and explained the problem perfectly. Us christians are smack right in the middle here in Beirut. (My husband is Lebanese) I'm a foreigner here, so my opinion doesn't count according to them, but I never talk about politics with coworkers anyways, cuz who wants to hear a foreigner tell you what is wrong with your country. -Besides talking about politics is forbidden where I work-

Anyways, nothing new has happened, and my gut feeling tells me things will calm down again. Whatever this horrible thing was is over now, and I hope to God there will be no more bombs and no more innocent victims.

It's late here, I'm gonna go to sleep now.
Good night .

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Anyways, nothing new has happened, and my gut feeling tells me things will calm down again. Whatever this horrible thing was is over now, and I hope to God there will be no more bombs and no more innocent victims.

I hope to God for your and other peace loving peoples sake nothing happens...But the future looks grim, especially considering the possibility that Israel might well attack Iran in the next few months. And if that happens, not only are Israeli's in trouble with Hezbollah to the north , but Lebanese people will be as well when Israel responds. And they will most likely respond by attacking Beirut, since Israel understandably has a problem with the Lebanese government not reigning in Hezbollah, as they should be.

The fact that a separate government functions independently within Lebanons borders if inexcusable, and yet, it's hard not to see what the difficulty would be with Lebanon's sectarian issues, and what not.

Thus, Lebanon's sociological malaise serves to destabilize Israels relationship with Lebanon.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

He may not had started any war for decades. He don't need to. He is a chess player using pawns such as the Hizbollah fools. He is an apostate and an egoistical maniacal deluded fool presuming that the mythical 'Mahdi' will return and side him, or some idiot used as in 1979 during the seige of Mecca.

Always blame Assad and Hizbollah without any evidence that Sryia was behind let alone the fact that the March 14 bloc is now calling for a new government and yet only about a 100 protested in Beirut.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

let me show you all the Puslim Brotherhood (what you call it Muslim brotherhood !)! (the new ambassador of Egypt and Prez)

מנהיגי ישראל ( עגל הזהב אהרון) יפרסו את האימפריה של השטן עליי אדמות, אבל הוא לא יצליח. אלוהים הוא הרבה יותר מעולה.

edit on 21-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
As always with these events..... who benefits?
Who stands to gain from formenting turmoil in Lebanon, setting one side against the other? It is certainly NOT in the interests of any of the main political entities, especially Hezbollah, to start blowing people up, so perhaps it's more likely the work of outsiders.

Given the known aims of one particular entity in the region, and how they have a history of terrorism and misdirection, I think the Lebanese are being played in order to bring about internal struggles so that the other entity perhaps has an easier time of moving in. Simply, they would benefit the most from events such as this.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
but here in Beirut

. . . you need to change your 'location' listed
in your avatar, as not to confuse people.

This incident, is being obviously orchestrated, and I'm sure
the desired effect is to flame the fire.
False flag written all over it.

edit on 21/10/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Always blame Assad and Hizbollah without any evidence that Sryia was behind let alone the fact that the March 14 bloc is now calling for a new government and yet only about a 100 protested in Beirut.

Its well know and established that critcs of Assad die....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But the future looks grim, especially considering the possibility that Israel might well attack Iran in the next few months

no I do not think so, what have made you believe their propaganda, Israel leaders prefer to Bomb here and there or terror this or that ! you this far inexpensive than a big or even a little war !
oh yes why am I accusing Israel !? because it's benefit is to overthrowing in three countries ! 1- Syria, 2-Lebanon, 3-Iran so they are doing their best !
oh why am I saying that Israel is free to terror ! because it's history is full of terrors !
because it is the Spoiled child of over indulgent UK Kingdom and USA so it can approximately do whatever it wants !!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

What the hell are you yapping about?

In the age of google translate, writing something cryptic in Hebrew doesn't make it anymore 'sensible'.

btw, Shimon Perez is as his last name suggests - a monstrous politician who leaves open a 'breach' in Israel's collective armor.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by maes2

What the hell are you yapping about?

In the age of google translate, writing something cryptic in Hebrew doesn't make it anymore 'sensible'.

btw, Shimon Perez is as his last name suggests - a monstrous politician who leaves open a 'breach' in Israel's collective armor.

thank God ! I could just receive a response from you, by that odd Hebrew expression !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

I'm taking it English isn't you first language?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join