It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo pilots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For the past few years we have started to get reports from ex military men, stories from there own accounts about ufo's switching off military missiles.Also they have come forward with stories about ufo landings where they have been able to take photos.Does anybody think we will get ex military men coming forward saying that they were pilots for some of these ufo's that we see in our night night skies?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

No, you will not. That's all I have to say about that.
2nd

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
For the past few years we have started to get reports from ex military men, stories from there own accounts about ufo's switching off military missiles.Also they have come forward with stories about ufo landings where they have been able to take photos.Does anybody think we will get ex military men coming forward saying that they were pilots for some of these ufo's that we see in our night night skies?

What are your sources of these reports; (besides ex military men) can you provide links?

I personally think that UFO sitings are from other planets and also from right here on earth. Will the pilots come forward? I doubt it. I think they most likely have entered into an agreement not to speak about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Source? ...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why are you guys asking for a source? Since when does one need to post a source for common knowledge? " OP: when people eat some interesting things happen in the gastointestinal track" "ATS users: do you have a source that people eat?"

No OP we will not, as they would be olike former CIA operatives and never off the clock, so to speak, and are "in the loop" so they know why the need of secrecy in the first place, and would fulfill their duty.

Other wise it wouldn't be just their heads that roll, but relatives, friends familyh etc. That is how you keep the lid on a secret. You don't threaten me if I talk, you threaten those I am closest to if I talk. As it is very easy to sacrifice ones self, not so easy with your kids and grand kids etc.
edit on 19-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Great. You've created a new category for con men. Coming soon to a Cassidy interview near you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I dont think they would come out in masses until full disclosure was allowed. Some may but not enough to show that yes some have been flying ufo and reversed or rebuilt space craft from off world for a long time. 1 would figure the retirement gifts are well enough to keep them quiet.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Let the case of the US government trying to get an English hacker into a US court for supposedly destroying computer files be your guilde. The real purpose, of course, is to punish him for revealing that we in deed have a space force that replaced the shuttle.

As an ex-military pilot of a domestic UFO, would you "blow the whistle" on such a job within that program, or would you be blowing your gov't pension, and any possiblility using those skills in an outside job, not to mention the likelihood of being sent to prison as the Pentagon wants to happen to Gary Mckinnon?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Does anybody think we will get ex military men coming forward saying that they were pilots for some of these ufo's that we see in our night night skies?

No, we will not. Not in the slightest. Why? Honor. Commitment. Oath to secrecy. Preservation of family. Integrity of profession. Discipline. Legacy. Camaraderie. You'd have to be a pilot to appreciate this.

This is why non-pilot, dishonorable goofs like Bob Lazar and Steven Greer spout their fool heads off ad nausea, while honorable, accomplished, distinguished pilots like Neil Armstrong and John Glenn keep their mouths shut.

The former know nothing and regurgitate as if they know-it-all, while the latter actually possess the truth and take it with them to their graves.

top topics

join