It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blood vessels in a human head....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Morning all.... I was sent this recently... I found it fascinating, a truly incredible image...

Thought I would share!

www.alaskadispatch.com...

25.media.tumblr.com...

What an amazing structure the human body really is....

Enjoy.

PA
edit on 19-10-2012 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow, that is absolutely astonishing.

I find it amazing how something can be so complex, yet function so well every day. I struggle just to keep my Xbox 360 functioning properly.

Seeing that leads me to believe its not impossible to create an artificial version. Looks much like it could be replicated with wires.

Anyways, great find S+F

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

Thank you - what an amazing aspect of ourselves!! It is beautiful on an artistic aspect but on a physiological aspect it is very - in your face - quite overwhelming.

It is no small wonder that head injuries and nose bleeds issue a lot of blood - this is a clear example of why. I am now visualising the venal system of the entire human body - our venal system is complex and our actual life system. When we fail to stem the flow of blood - we die. We can sustain brain injury - bone injury - organ injury all manner of injuries but the venal system - that one has only a short time span, dependent on the rate of blood loss - that we quite simply expire.

Separate to all our other internal systems and our skin as an organ - the graphics you have posted are very strong images - the key to our living existence.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Pertinent part is at the end.

For those who can't watch the video:
It's Family Guy

Peter [while videotaping a bag blowing a wind]: Look! It's dancing with me! It's like there's this incredibly benevolent force that wants me to know there's no reason to be afraid. Sometimes, there's so much beauty in the world, it makes my heart burst.
God: It's just some trash blowing in the wind! Do you have any idea how complicated your circulatory system is?

new topics

top topics

join