It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the info on the catch22 that is even more alarming when australia is now about to sell mountains of uranium yo a rogue state not bound by nuclear treatys

And Australia has now just been awarded a place on the UN good on ya Australia.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Some lies, some half -truths. Believe MSM exclusively if you want, I prefer to make my own decisions.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Todzer

i know this problem. it is only my word, but i am convinced and all i can do is put this information out. what alternative do i have ?

Oh lets see, maybe you experienced an earthquake as you have described, coincidentally you viewed a news story about an explosion. If you felt it in Germany and the blast as you say was in Iran, there would no Issues today between Israel and Iran as Iran wouldn't be there if you felt the blast of nuclear explosion from that distance.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

i don't suppose you are hired by any government organisation. if you are not, ask yourself, could it be, you are somehow delegated to discredit my information ? i am a rational and scientific kind of person and i know, it wasn't a ammunition explosion or earthquake.
question is, are you aware, you are supposed to hinder this information, or not ?

Too many psychedelics can confuse the mind.

Why would you say you felt a earthquake and the say you know it wasn't an earthquake?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

you judged me, now i judge you: some people are assigned for being unwitting. i know it was real.
imagine the situation: you know something, you witnessed it, but you can't prove it. you are absolutely sure, but when you tell it someone else, you get trolled down and ridiculed.
this is, what happened in this thread for me. no matter, how hard you try to bring me down, you will never achieve it, because you never can beat the truth.

I dont mean to be trollish from your point of view, however....

Truth is you never witnessed a nuclear explosion detonated in Iran while living in Germany, at least not in the reality about 7 billion humans share.

I believe you experienced something, but not what you say.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by superman2012

So oil will never run out?
Of course the oil will eventually run out, but not any time soon for Iran.

Why does the US have nuclear power plants? Aren't they #3?
America is (on the most part) a stable country, and still every so often something happens that creates havoc because of our nuclear facilities. Iran on the other hand isn’t the most stable country running around out there. You are right, it is #3

It’s kind of scary when you have a man (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) who want’s soooo much to enrich uranium, and at the same time comes out and tells the world that Israel needs to be wiped from the map.

And the whole “death to Israel” comments…

And if I remember correctly, this is the same man who believes the holocaust never happened?

Maybe it’s just me, but Ahmadinejad seem like a guy who’s not all there. I wouldn't trust him with anything that produced radiation. Not even a microwave oven! Of course, that's just my opinion.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

Another ATS Joker spewing the same crap thats been debunked even by American TV shows like The View.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

(Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead)

" hypersonic Waverider X-51A strikes before Iranian launch bay doors get a chance to open "

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

it was like a little earthquake, because the glas in my apartment rattled. the explosion was different than a earthquake.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Truth is you never witnessed a nuclear explosion detonated in Iran while living in Germany, at least not in the reality about 7 billion humans share.

truth is ... ? this post is not very rational. you haven't experienced it, you are not able to say it isn't true. you only think, it isn't true.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

i dont have a link to the ats thread handy as search seems to hate me but i think the official Iranian response at least listed on the other ats page stated that they were trying to get to a neighboring country to make the hadj pilgrimage. or thats what they used as an excuse but i had thought that at least that thread had an answer to it could be wrong though just trying to help

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I won't call you crazy, I will just call you wrong. I believe you felt a tremor, that's nothing particularly out of the ordinary but a nuke in Iran and you felt it yet the rest of the world is oblivious? Do you really believe what you are typing? I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

truth is ... ? this post is not very rational. you haven't experienced it, you are not able to say it isn't true. you only think, it isn't true.

Re read what you are replying to.

I was replying to your post in which you stated "because you never can beat the truth."

Again the truth is no one has ever witnessed a nuclear explosion detonated in Iran while being on the ground in Germany.

edit on 22-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

and you felt it yet the rest of the world is oblivious?

yes, because it was in the middle of the night, most people in my part of the world were asleep. only a small percentage could experience it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Re read what you are replying to. I was replying to your post in which you stated "because you never can beat the truth."

wait a minute, you wrote: "Truth is you never witnessed a nuclear explosion detonated in Iran while living in Germany,..."

you are saying, the truth is, i never witnessed it. you can't say this, it's wrong. you could say, that you don't believe me, but you can't say it isn't true, because you don't know, if it happened or not. your argumentation is not rational.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Re read what you are replying to. I was replying to your post in which you stated "because you never can beat the truth."

wait a minute, you wrote: "Truth is you never witnessed a nuclear explosion detonated in Iran while living in Germany,..."

you are saying, the truth is, i never witnessed it. you can't say this, it's wrong. you could say, that you don't believe me, but you can't say it isn't true, because you don't know, if it happened or not. your argumentation is not rational.

I can say it until you elaborate on why it could possibly be what you say it was.

Did you see a mushroom cloud in the distance?

Did you visually see any signs of a nuclear detonation?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

i wrote this in my first post in this thread:

it was a weird kind of sound, like something blew up deep under the earth surface. like a ballon suddenly was pumped up and then imploded.

you did not read this, did you ? otherwise, you wouldn't ask:

see my point, you should take more care of what you post.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

i wrote this in my first post in this thread:

it was a weird kind of sound, like something blew up deep under the earth surface. like a ballon suddenly was pumped up and then imploded.

you did not read this, did you ? otherwise, you wouldn't ask:

see my point, you should take more care of what you post.

Yes I did read that, I and others have asked why could it not have been a minor tremor/earthquake and the only reasoning is you saw a news program mentioning an ammunition's blast and didn't believe it and have come to the conclusion that it was Iran testing/detonating a nuclear weapon.

I have not said I didn't believe what you experienced just that your interpretation of the events are not rational and don't follow any logic that I can work out, Please help me understand

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No possible way this is real. It is more likely a case of mis-identification (or -heardtion). From where I live in saskatchewan, there is no way I could feel anything from Cuba, and that is under 4000 km away.
Check it out!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

and the only reasoning is you saw a news program mentioning an ammunition's blast and didn't believe it...

sorry, wrong again.

then i switched to a news channel, a couple of minutes later they said an explosion occured in iran, near isfahan.

about 1 year later, i got internet, and researched that explosion, i found something about it, but they said it was an ammunition storage.

please, you have to be more precise in the discussion.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

i calculated it, it's 4140 km and i definetally heard the explosion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join