It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Best I found between 2003 and 2008 at Isfahan's location with a radius of 100km is this

PDE 2004 01 18 232234.22 31.89 51.78 63 4.6 mbGS .F. ....... 87
PDE 2004 02 05 193554.35 31.99 51.75 40 4.3 mbGS ... ....... 76
PDE 2005 06 11 172326.60 31.94 52.13 14 3.9 mbGS ... ....... 92
PDE 2008 03 19 081525.60 32.00 51.94 21 4.1 LgTEH .F. ....... 78
PDE 2008 05 12 235423.90 31.95 51.16 0 3.5 MLTHR ... ....... 93

Any of these sound like a nuclear bomb to you? You should not jump to conclusions and scream that Iran tested a bomb on some vague date and vague location and offer no proof besides "I know what happened"

edit on 19/10/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

i don't suppose you are hired by any government organisation. if you are not, ask yourself, could it be, you are somehow delegated to discredit my information ? i am a rational and scientific kind of person and i know, it wasn't a ammunition explosion or earthquake.
question is, are you aware, you are supposed to hinder this information, or not ?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I knew this was coming

Maybe I'm the Iranian government to try and cover up their nuclear testing or perhaps an American agent trying to throw you off the scent, my god all I did was ask what proof you have of any of this and you have offered none and then when you know you are caught in a lie you accuse me of being a disinfo agent, I think that I am after showing you up to be a liar and you can't take it, you can't go on about this kind of thing without offering proof, you WILL get called out. It's like me saying that I landed on the moon, you have to take my word for it and if you don't you are trying to discredit my information, just really really sad my friend that you resorted to using this argument instead of offering any proof, I helped you find the earthquakes at your request and when that didn't pan out you attack MY credibility when you are clearly making this up.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

That was about as far as I needed to get to make my determination of his credibility. Hillary ought to remember the feeling in the White House when her Husband bombed an Aspirin factory in The Sudan. I hope they don't fall for this again.

......by the way, wasn't there some similar Iraqi source spilling all the juicy bits on Saddam....which no one could ever actually FIND once we got in there? Always "A Source" these days. Evidence before committing to a whole new war would be really really nice.

Great critical examination. But you don't go far enough.

Once the political direction has been laid, the "evidence" gets "sexed up" to fit the goal. Sound familiar yet?

Do you remember the emmy-caliber-drama performance of a pretty young girl that testified that Iraqi soldiers stole incubators and left the children to die on the floor? That testimony was plastered across the network "news" by the mindless talking heads for days.

Do you remember the "live, on-location" news reports that were created in US studios?

Point being: It's SOP (standard operating procedure) to fabricate "evidence" in support of the goal of our scumbag, lying politicians.

Our propaganda machine is now at work on Iran. But hey, this is nothing new. Our propaganda machine victimized Iran in 1953. Look it up.

edit on 19-10-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

as i said, the only question is, are you aware of it ?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Aware of you lying? Yes I am fully aware of that, are you aware that you sound ridiculous? You cannot offer ANY proof whatsoever even with my help and you think that I am the one with the problem, so you are either lying or are too proud to admit you are wrong but do not question my reasoning for asking you for proof, you stated something totally outlandish and expect people to just gobble it up, you sound more government than anyone else with your actions. I helped you and nothing came of it now you are using childish tactics to end it, when you get proof I will gladly have a reasonable discussion about this but for now it is clearly BS

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

i have no need to argue with you, because i know, what i experienced.

there is another question, i am asking myself. let's assume for a moment my information is correct and it would be spread up to mainstream media. do you think the information, iran already has nuclear warheads, would benefit peace or a war with iran ?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So Iran are going to have weapons of mass destruction? Sounds familiar.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

That's a very big if but if it was it would only lead to war with Iran, it is what Israel wants and America has stated under no circumstances that they would allow Iran to have a nuclear bomb, so if it was true the media would have this everywhere just to justify the war they want, the media has never been one to hold back information on the road to war, they had it plastered everywhere that Saddam had them so why would they hold it back in this case?

Can you admit that your story might be wrong?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you continue to read WND you're going to become irate when you discover there is a Muslim only loving, Kenyan communist in the White House who is personally shipping yellow cake to Iran in exchange for Bulls tickets.

I think that article was directly after the one about Obama's secret plan to abolish the 2nd ammendment in his 2nd term.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Can you admit that your story might be wrong?

no, i can't, even if i wanted to. this experience was too impressive and special. i have experienced earthquake, it was circa magnitude 5 in 200 km distance and it nearly shook me out of my bed. the explosion was not like a boom or bang, it was like a plop, bubble, expanding and collapsing again.
but, anyway, i will stop spreading this information, because i am not sure, if it could fuel a war and give me a very guilty conscience.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Look at what you want people to believe for a minute, you have an event that you seem to be the only person in the world to experience with no one else stepping forward to say hey I remember that and have no proof of in the seismic readings or in the news or anywhere, you told this story that Iran tested a bomb that was that powerful that it could be felt 5000km away and no other country in the world detected it, not a single one... only you. Do you see where I am going with this? Maybe there was no bomb and you imagined it or are intentionally misleading people but either way you gotta give up this charade because it does not make sense in any way shape of form.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

i am convinced, many people do know this, some people in secret services and military staff. in my part of the world, it was in the middle of the night and there was one but only one news bulletin on tv. i am not imagining this. i tend to believe, it was not the right time to promote such news, because the struggle with iran was "scheduled" for a later point in time.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

If I wasn't paying my taxes..and you complained about me to inspectors when you weren't paying them yourself...I would call you a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Do you remember the emmy-caliber-drama performance of a pretty young girl that testified that Iraqi soldiers stole incubators and left the children to die on the floor? That testimony was plastered across the network "news" by the mindless talking heads for days.

Oh yeah... I remember. I assume you're talking about 1990, not 2003, and the stories of the Iraqi Soldiers dumping newborns onto the cold floors to steal the incubators. In hindsight I can't believe I fell for it. I could say I was just in my teens when that happened...but then, what do ya know? I fell for it again in 2003. Another 'source' don't we all recall? He knew all about Saddam's NBC program that could just have warheads on us with no notice. ......the fact the US never found a single one capable of being more than a threat to it's own operator, we're supposed to all forget now, huh? lol....

Indeed.....I guess I got the shame on them AND shame on me parts...so it ain't happening a 3rd time. Pics or it didn't happen is my call to whoever is in Office. Pics..and even then, probably photoshop'ed these days. How about LIVE video of a smoking gun or a nuclear test....or it didn't happen.

That should be sufficient for a mountain they can't climb...since, again, not a 3rd time for this Rabbit! War is for Politicians and Defense Contractors. They want it so bad? Let THEM go fight it this time.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's WND...

I personally don't find that to be a credible source, no matter what the content is. Say what you will, but I am sure others on ATS will agree with me about WND.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Umm.. Huh? My message was entirely directed toward how I do not give this information any credibility whatsoever? How would that translate to any sort of support for WND? They get as much totally wrong as they get right. Most news aggregators could be described that way. For the most part, that's all they are anyway. aggregators. They aren't a news organization so I don't even refer to them as a source. They repeat what sources say.....kinda like Wiki.

* Oh.. Maybe that was a little unclear on the first page... I'd wondered if the subtle nature of their total screw up would be missed in how I was referencing it. They lost me 110% and had me chuckling as I closed the story on the line about Al Qaeda and Iran having anything to do with one another.

The extreme Sunni Wahhabi Al Qaeda.......conspiring with their 2nd worst enemy (The Saudi Royal Family held #1 by a wide margin last I knew), the Shia Regime of Tehran? It's like suggesting Obama and Romney are having a sordid love affair behind locked doors that no one knows about. That one line destroyed everything else they might have had to say...In my opinion.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

LOL

I think you are both saying the same thing! Star for you

We might not always agree, but on the legitimacy of this source I'd say we do.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Ok I see that you are never going to admit that what is in your head is wrong no matter what the evidence points to, the last post I will be making towards you because this is a massive waste of time, your story holds no water and has been proven to be laughable and is clearly false but no no you just go ahead and keep on denying ignorance
my friend and keep up the fight against whoever you think is behind this conspiracy of yours.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

you judged me, now i judge you: some people are assigned for being unwitting. i know it was real.
imagine the situation: you know something, you witnessed it, but you can't prove it. you are absolutely sure, but when you tell it someone else, you get trolled down and ridiculed.
this is, what happened in this thread for me. no matter, how hard you try to bring me down, you will never achieve it, because you never can beat the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join