It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I'll let you guys judge the credibility of the source:

Their activities include: A: Enriching uranium to weapons grade. B: Testing a neutron detonator and implosion system (chemical explosive lens). As a result of research at the facility, a test was done out of Iran’s Parchin military site several months ago. After the revelation of the high-explosives experiment activity, Iran started to clean up the site and continues to stonewall the IAEA’s request to inspect the Parchin site. C: Designing and building a nuclear warhead to arm Iran’s Shahab 3 ballistic missile. D: Separating plutonium for a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb. Iran’s heavy-water reactor near the city of Arak is nearing completion and is capable of providing spent fuel that, once processed, could produce plutonium for nuclear bombs. The separation of plutonium from fuel is an easy process requiring dual-use off-the-shelf equipment that Iran has already purchased. The source indicated Fakhrizadeh-Mahabadi’s atomic warhead project seeks to build three nuclear warheads in its initial phase. Tests of the implosion system and neutron generator have been successful, the source said, and the design of the nuclear warhead is nearly complete.

WND Exclusive
edit on 19-10-2012 by USN1983 because: Repaired Link

edit on 19-10-2012 by USN1983 because: Changes to Sentence Structure

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Oct 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Make of it what you will, but personally I'm glad you presented this like you did...

The information comes from Hamidreza Zakeri, formerly with the Islamic regime’s Ministry of Intelligence and National Security, or MOIS.

Zakeri previously testified at the federal district court in Manhattan in the Havlish v. bin Laden civil lawsuit, where he provided proof that Iran had materially aided and supported al-Qaida before and after 9/11.

That was about as far as I needed to get to make my determination of his credibility. Hillary ought to remember the feeling in the White House when her Husband bombed an Aspirin factory in The Sudan. I hope they don't fall for this again.

......by the way, wasn't there some similar Iraqi source spilling all the juicy bits on Saddam....which no one could ever actually FIND once we got in there? Always "A Source" these days. Evidence before committing to a whole new war would be really really nice.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I don't know what is going on but was watching a few tweets last night. They said there was news that 14 Iranian guards had made an incursion on Saudi Arabia.

Here are a few of the tweets.

Boat carrying a number of Iranian Revolutionary Guards captured on Saudi shores near Bahrain. Intention sounds hostile

Reports of 14 Iranian Revolutionary Guards arrested by the Saudi border guard during an attempted border crossing

they were armed , bringing communication equipments , it's described as subversive act.

This is an act of war if I am not mistaken....

These are just a few and have not seen anything since. Will keep an eye out for any news.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

iran already has had nuclear warheads for years. i know, because of a experience about 6 years ago.
i have repeatedly brought this info to ats, first time 2 years ago, in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

about three years ago, at night, i felt an explosion that made my windows shake. it was a weird kind of sound, like something blew up deep under the earth surface. like a ballon suddenly was pumped up and then imploded. then i switched to a news channel, a couple of minutes later they said an explosion occured in iran, near isfahan. now it got weird, because the explosion was strong even i live about 5000 kilometers away from iran, and after this message on the news channel, there was nothing. no more messages, no comment, just nothing. not on other news channels, nowhere i heard about that explosion again. about 1 year later, i got internet, and researched that explosion, i found something about it, but they said it was an ammunition storage. my opinion: no way ! you should have heard and felt that explosion, massive, under earth surface (like a plop), felt over 5000 kilometers away like a little earthquake. later i researched, that some military experts said, that iran probably bought a couple of bombs from a state of the former soviet union.

these are the links, which support my believe: www.fas.org... www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 19-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

After the revelation of the high-explosives experiment activity, Iran started to clean up the site and continues to stonewall the IAEA’s request to inspect the Parchin site.

Reminds me of Kim Jong il in Team America.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Sorry to ask this but have you any evidence to support your claims besides a couple of blogs? Anyone can write what they want on a blog.....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

Regardless this is just ANOTHER REPEAT OF IRAQ... They have even said that if they invade they will most likely not find any nuclear warheads / detonator thingys... Only enriched uranium.
This is just a REPEAT OF FREAKING #ING IRAN... and Libya to some extend... They are there to remove a leader that doesnt want to sell exclusively to them (western world). And to steal natural resources... to implement a government of their choice....

Its just bull# really, have anyone of you ever been to Iran before?... from what ive heard its quite civilized / beautiful... And the people are nice too...

"I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIVE, DEY JUST LIK DAT SADDAM FELLAH, LETS BLOW THEM UP"

meh.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

prime minister of israel said the same thing ("they are on the verge of acquireing nuclear explosives")... but then again US and Israel has made such claims for so long now, without any evidence... its supprising how far u can get without any sort of truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

That's the point I'm trying to make, people go on about evidence and show no proof, if people are going to say that there is proof it is high time that they put some forward and stop all this "i heard" BS.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

no, only me as a witness. i am convinced, that i am not the only one knowing about this incidence. there must have been seismological notations and recordings. this explosion was big, too big for me to doubt.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

I agree totally with you here..Iran has been at peace for so long now..we can't say the same for US or Israel. Iran is a beautiful country as is Lebanon and a lot of the middle east that the western culture has not touched. The people live by their own rules and when I last visited Lebanon, I found the people lovely and their way of life refreshing.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Haven't you thought that if it were true, people living between you 5000 km's away, nearer to the blast will have spoken up about it?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

WND, not much of a source. They have been judged time and time again. A real source, like American & Israeli intel agencies say Iran has no nuke, isn't building a nuke, & doesn't have plans to build a nuke.

Ugh, 11 flags & counting.... War mongers
edit on 19-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Where were you living at the time? What happened that you are convinced?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

Sources can lack credibility for sure.

The only thing that speaks volumes is the fact that the IAEA have problems in assessing sites in Iran. If they have nothing to hide regarding their nuclear development, they would not only be open to inspections but go out of their way to be open to quash 'those' rumours of it actively seeking the bomb.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

The IAEA have had problems with Israel for years..at least Iran are in the IAEA agreement..Israel isn't. That tells you a lot too.

www.presstv.ir...
edit on 19-10-2012 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Israel is another issue and should be held to account on their nuclear stockpile.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

No, Israel is not another issue..they are the shouting that Iran should be disarmed. What gives them the right when they don't even follow the treaty.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

i think, it was the time. when it happend, it was about 3 o'clock in the night. the majority of people were asleep in this part of the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

If it shook your windows, think of half the distance towards the centre of the blast, I'm sure that would have woken up a few people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join