It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

messing with some "witches, warlocks, and idiots", OH MY!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

hey, I expect someone who has never pulled a prank to not understand. That explains ALOT. Your childhood must have been lame.

But as far as this being in the wrong section, the mods would have moved it if they felt the same way as you. The subject material is witchcraft and why I came here for ideas. You don't approve. Fine, don't help.

But you have demonstrated intolerance and disrespect, Towards me. Since I want to pull a harmless prank on someone you know nothing about, you decide it is wrong and commence to drill me and lecture me from the moral high ground of your opinion.

While it is valid, you cannot sit there and say mine is not. You have disrespected me, and belittled me, instead of agreeing to disagree like you say you do. Please take note of that. Your condescending attitude is not welcome to me any more than the nature of my sense of humor is to you.

Your hypocrisy is as vile as your description of me from my point of view.

have a good prank free day.

and watch out for smiles, they tend to sneak up on you....

EDIT:
Oh and just so you know ATS is a world community. That means people of all walks of life, ages, and interests. If you can't handle it find a forum with people only in your age group. Or stay out of threads you think are infantile.

The fact you are here bickering with me on whether I should prank someone or not is childish in and of itself. Think about that.....

So yes get over yourself. No one cares if you think pranks are evil.....most normal people like them.

and just so you know, You don't get to decide what is acceptable here. That has already been done by the site owners and mods. Look to the T&C for any doubts....

edit on 25-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you have now insulted my childhood, which was not lame and called me a vile person for disagreeing with you! That shows how little you know about me.

And I think the ATS community has spoken in terms of this thread...it's been quite a while since I've seen a thread with zero flags...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

There is a science to occult practices, but it doesn't need candles, insane,salt

I disagree! there is nothing wrong with a little insane to make the magic happen.

edit on 25/10/2012 by stealthyaroura because: blah blah blah la la la

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

so you value flags over substance....

and no. I said your behavior is vile...even nice people can make mistakes..

and again no....I suppose it must have been lacking since you said you NEVER pulled a prank. SO what child does not pull a prank? that is either a lie on your part, or you were indeed not like most happy well adjusted children....

please know that I will no longer respond to this, and for you information I didn't pull the prank and decided not to the next day. There was no harmless way to do it, regardless of what you thought you knew about a comlete stranger without a shadow of a doubt, over a computer screen, I am not a jackal.

The reason I kept this thread going was in large part to the high hoarse, hoarse crap.. I just don't like the power trips people get on judging others, because usually in their own lives are powerless to change their own faults.

Take that harsh criticism and analyze your own life. The world is fine without your eye of judgment....you on the other hand, are probably like every other human being here and need to be improved on daily. Energy spent criticizing others is energy not spent on yourself.

and so....respond and have the last word it is all yours, I am done here. Have a good day.

edit on 25-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting !

So pleased to hear 'you' changed your mind about seeing your plan through.

Now you just need to work on your attitude a little and you'll be well on your way to positive social interaction on the boards. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life (it's yours to live as you please) ... but there really is no need to be so aggressive / offensive / or defensive ... chill ... enjoy and to use your own warning ... 'be careful smiles have a way of creeping up on you'

Woody

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by BIHOTZ

No, I have never pulled a prank on anyone and I'm not a witch either. I have always believed in treating people the way I would like to be treated myself...with respect! And whilst I may not agree with someone's view point or beliefs, I would not stoop to making fun of them, I would just agree to disagree.

So, I don't think I have to "get over myself" you decided to start a thread in the paranormal section (when it's not about a paranormal event, this should probably be in the grey area) and you surely must have known that some people would find your attitude offensive, so it is for you to "get over yourself" and perhaps think about why you would post such a puerile thread about how to prank people and make fun of them, as it's not really what ATS is about, this is a site aimed at adults and people with critical thinking skills, and whilst it's okay to have some fun at times, having a laugh at other peoples expense is really rude and disrespectful.

I couldn't have said it better myself...
Practicing witchcraft is not to be doing for others things to stay on the good side of some sky person. It is stated easily with the first rule of the Wicca "'An it harm none, do what ye will'. Also none of us would ever curse someone binding is only a very last resort. None of us would perform work without the person's full knowledge and consent...I can't see how it's different anywhere else. But hey, whatever.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well I have pranked people...I think everyone will remember my Thread where I told my story of getting back at some neighbors. I didn't mention that they're chirstian or whatever they were, I think, But whatever, I did mention that like you, they disapproved of Wicca, which is the reason they were AShwipes to me. Anyway, yes pranks can be fun and help ease anger issues, but the beginning of your thread is dispariging and discriminatory because you go on a rant about their beliefs. Of course I realize it was relavant to some writing they handed you on a piece of paper, however most of it sounded like a rant about witches. So that's all anybody was saying here. With something like what they did I think it would have been more powerful to just ignore it and act like it didn't affect you, there's nothing more annoying then when you try to get someone's goat and they're all like *shrug, eh?* you know, you handed over your power to them when you showed them it bothered you, you give them your power, don't give your power away (By this I mean don't feed their fire). Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join