It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Meteor' prompts Devon and Cornwall tremor reports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
"Hundreds of homes have been flooded in Devon and Cornwall and elsewhere. One severe flood warning is in place in Helston, Cornwall." BBC News website 25th November 2012.

I guess if you wait long enough these things are likely to occur, but the above is as predicted earlier, assuming that the sonic boom / meteor is some form of precursor. That's 2 for 2 thus still only a coincidence a third event would have to occur around the San Francisco bay area to imply a link of some kind?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
www.sacbee.com...

"River of storms headed for Northern California"

The expectation here is that this will hit more southerly specifically San Francisco as predicted above. It begins to look as though coincidence is about to be ruled out. Again although the path of the meteor(?) was across the San Francisco bay area (there is a map posted on this thread earlier) it was heading north so you can expect the bad weather to follow the same path.

If you're reading this (unlikely) and you're in San Francisco perhaps now would be a good time to go on holiday to somewhere else closer to central America. I'm not sure how this technology works. Perhaps the incoming meteor is dropping something on the ground or into the air along the path of trajectory. Perhaps some form of geo-magnetisation? It could still be natural yet cause by meteorites.

Some form of technological fix may be required in the longer term. It needs to be studied by smarter people than me.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

I am completely lost by your last few posts...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"There are four severe flood warnings, meaning a danger to life, in the UK - two in Cornwall and two in Devon."

So what I'm saying is that I think that there is a link between the sonic booms and the bad weather. Specifically that the sonic booms are a precursor for the bad weather that follows some time later.

That the sonic booms are caused by objects that fall from the sky. That these objects do something either when they fall or after they fall, and that this something causes the weather to deteriorate along the path of the objects trajectory.

Obviously there is a significant period of time between the sonic boom and the weather effect. Obviously I am not some mad scientist from Flash Gordon, but I'm bound to say that it looks like an attack. One that is designed to look natural. Now in the case of Flash Gordon it was a test. If the world recognised the hand of Ming then it was destroyed. So perhaps that makes me a geek instead?

Forewarned is forearmed. These disasters can be avoided. There is time to move away. If you get a warning move!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
all i can say is this...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the musical interlude that's really great.

I would point out that if we are receiving many visitors, it's because the Earth is a safe place to shelter in a storm. As a consequence we are in the safest place already and there's plenty of room as more advanced cultures can live in harsher terrains. So long as there's water or a river nearby...

www.14news.com...

The common theme being the water or river nearby. Whoever, whatever, still needs water. Perhaps water from the sky is better, thus bad weather. The water cycle purifies the water in a more natural and expected way that would be well understood unlike the processed water that come out of the taps. When you arrive the tendency is to put the kettle on, is it not?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunS
Thanks for the musical interlude that's really great.

I would point out that if we are receiving many visitors, it's because the Earth is a safe place to shelter in a storm. As a consequence we are in the safest place already and there's plenty of room as more advanced cultures can live in harsher terrains. So long as there's water or a river nearby...

www.14news.com...

The common theme being the water or river nearby. Whoever, whatever, still needs water. Perhaps water from the sky is better, thus bad weather. The water cycle purifies the water in a more natural and expected way that would be well understood unlike the processed water that come out of the taps. When you arrive the tendency is to put the kettle on, is it not?

Hi Shaun,

Please could you consider continuing your thoughts in a new thread as it isn't really relevant to this one. Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi fiftyfifty I would point to this:

www.nature.com...

My comments appear to be relevant. I respect your request but... here we have NASA looking at the weather and they are saying Bacteria in the upper atmosphere could effect the weather. Now of course they currently believe that the storms place the bacteria into the upper atmosphere (at least that's what they are saying) but they are also saying that such bacteria could affect the weather and they imply that this may be the cause.

You should consider that NASA is saying this which is odd. A meteorite with a bacterial load, that can change the weather? The bacteria would come off the meteorite following it's trajectory and the bad weather would likewise follow that path? If that seems a little sophisticated for you then it equates to advanced but discrete technology of the kind suggested. That NASA is investigating this should cause alarm bells to ring. It could be natural or it could be deliberate and potentially alien.

There is something here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join