Ya,another FNG...

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hello everybody,

I’ve been a lurker for a couple of years now, but finally decided to get an account. Been here for almost two months, I guess making an introduction thread just seemed to evade me. I’m grateful for this site and the wealth of information it contains, as well as the discourse (in general) that is to be had.

I’ve always had a bit of a contrarian bent, and I’ve always been very stubborn; I suppose those two traits, in large part, have led me towards the ‘conspiracy’ path….I also don’t like being lied to. I was very much into punk music, and the punk scene early in high school. The music, along with various authors, further facilitated my worldview and what I began delving myself into. Throughout college I have continued to do the same, and while I have honed my tastes and interests, I still retain that contrarian edge.

Overall, I’m just looking to grow, learn, and engage. I’m looking forward to the information that lay ahead, and possibly interacting with some of you in future threads. Thank you for your time, and I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Naner

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Banananananana

Hello Naner, Welcome to the ATS Family. This seemed like an appropriate Welcome Gift...enjoy...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

edit on 19-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha thank you. Have a good one!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello and welcome...
Seems fair to warn you of the occasionally monkey on this site.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you for the links!
I'll be sure to read through them.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

haha ya I have no doubts about that!
Have a good one.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, we know you will likely never drunk post because with a member name like that, you'd never be able to successfully log in - always one too many a's or n's.

Anyways...welcome to ATS!

Since you're new I gave you a break and spared you the ten minute version. LoL!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Haha ya that's true, I would'nt know where to end it!
As for the vid, even that short clip was pushing it lol. Enjoy your day!

new topics
top topics

join