It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent flu Vaccine shortage, a test?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is this recent flu vaccine shortage a test by the US government to see how local and State agencies deal with this shortage? It could be a way to study how to react in the future when more serious outbreaks occur.

Scientists keep telling us that is only a question of when, not if this will occur. Can you imagine the panic if the same thing happened if there was an outbreak of anthrax, Smallpox or plauge?

Instead of fights at clinics it could be all out civil war, I wonder who would be put on the lists of the most eligible, instead of the elderly and sick, would it be the young healthy people of child bearing age? Who would decide who gets the available vaccine? Is there already an agency in charge of a situation like this?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I highly doubt that the president would choose to do this so close to the election. To me, that just sounds like the Republicans saying "here's a weakness for yous to attack and gain support for your candidate"
It just wouldn't seem like a good move politically but then again, if they have a plan to steal the election....
I could be wrong though but that's just my opinion

new topics

join