It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Change, if Jesus Is Found NOT To be Real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Who is going to let it be?
It is and it is known.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Who is going to let it be?
It is and it is known.

We are here meeting in the now and by the mystery of what is not apparent it to both of us known it will be as it will be. Neither of us think about the future anymore.
edit on 19-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
We are here meeting in the now and by the mystery of what is not apparent it to both of us known it will be as it will be. Neither of us think about the future anymore.

This is the holy union. Now unites.
Real faith is realizing that no one is doing this and knowing that this is all there is. What can be done?

Now you can rest as peace.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This is the holy union. Now unites.
Real faith is realizing that no one is doing this and knowing that this is all there is. What can be done?

Nothing or anything and it doesnt matter which is occuring in the moment, we just be at peace with it and enjoy realising the movie we are watching is only a movie of our life.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Lovely isn't it?
This is unconditional love.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Nope.. but my question to you is..

if He was found to be REAL person .. would you change?

edit on 19-10-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

yes i say that what is fair way or putting it. Unconditional love, just love in the moment and have the freedom to plunge in the experience of it for all of its true depth.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I will leave you with this video.
youtu.be...

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

i like your vids. I hope the OP understands our conversation we moved off track a bit. Talk later

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Watch part two.youtu.be...
And part three.youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

will listen your tastes are impeccable.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I listened. One statement stood out of all other statements made duing the videos. The statement goes

"The wind does not blow for any indivdual only for the whole". We are the wind. This invoked me to be aware of my breathing and i discovered though focusing that my breathing is consciousness blowing into and out of the deep ocean of awareness.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Situationally....

If Jesus is absolutely NOT real,

I will still do the things he and his disciples teaches:

- Sell your possessions and give to the poor
- Give extra clothing and food to those who had none
- Rescue those in distress, most especially the poor even if strangers.
- Be content with just having clothing and food (consumerism is destroying nature, killing animals, and it's beauty)
- Be a vegetarian and try to end suffering to all animals we treat as lower life.
- Show love and mercy in Truth to everyone - not how the world loves....
- Invite the poor to parties
- Despise (not to partake or not to take seriously/worry) with all the things of this world like career education, success. Rat race sucks anyway. This system sucks and is responsible for much poverty in the world.

I will still do my best to do all these things and to tell as many people as my beliefs to help alleviate all the suffering in this world.

I know suffering, I know frustration, I know desperation, and I know poverty. Been there, still there at times... Bring a smile to the hopeless, feed them with real food. It hurts me to see a fellow creature suffer.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST. THE QUESTION IS DIRECT, THANK YOU.

I have been wanting to write this for a very long time. I am not religious and I have my own beliefs, but that's not what I want to make this thread about. I don't usually write in this forum or the other on ATS, but I do read the threads and posts that interest me.

I don't have to have a religion, but my curiosity always gets me, as my family is very religious, and by reading these threads and posts I get more of an understanding when talking with them, instead of being bombarded by scriptures, OH, and I hope that isn't what this turns into.

This is a personal thread, more or less how people feel, not what is written, but your own personal feelings about it. While reading many threads I see less and less of the word god being used, but more jesus then I would expect. As if there is something missing, and I'm just not seeing it.

So my question is.... if religious (doesn't matter what religion, just if you believe in jesus) people were to find out that everything they believe is true, more or less, but the jesus story was false, or made up, would that change things for you?

I know that many that are religious will go the scriptures route but I am hoping that its understood that my question is pretty easy, and direct.

Thank you for your time, NRE.

For those that choose to write a post here is the question.....

IF JESUS WAS FOUND TO BE A FALSE STORY , HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT RELIGION?

The same as I do now. There is a thread of thruth in all religons showing the way for the people who can understand it and seek it. All human spiritual knowledge seemed to be unfinished/lacking information and not enought evolved. Humans are still in the stone age spiritually as a whole (or maybe I am to pessamestic in my views) with individuals who are 1000 of years ahead of them unfortunatly.

Jesus taught separation between the nondual and the duality driven in Matthew 25:31-46. It is the same thing I get from Buddha when he is preaching both nonduality and the middle road and The same thing exist in both toltec maya and Hinduism. It seems that the spiritual people/mystics have no problem understanding each other even if they come from different paths/religions. To bad the normal follower of religions cannot do the same. But that is an ego mind problem that people are suffering of and I have my own problems with it
. I like reality conciousness. It is so much nicer than religions give it credit for.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Christ is right here and right now, it is the son (sun) of God. It is the light that appears in consciousness.
This light that you are seeing presently is the light of God.
It is God that sees this light.

The egodrop
that will give you christ conciousness and the connection. Hihihihihi. But explain that to religious people that the process that they call christ conciousness/gnosis have always been here and will probably always be here even if the person Jesus had not come. You are not wise smart or knowledgeable just because you are enlightened. The light can bring wisdom and understanding depending on the person recieving the light.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Jesus IS God...

The purpose of Jesus' life was and IS to (re)connect us with God...

I'm curious to hear your take on the Christian belief that if you don't accept Jesus' divinity you are damned (or something to that affect).

If I believe in God, but am not all that convinced of Jesus being A God or an equal to God, does that mean I am not "saved" even if I follow the golden rules that Jesus taught? Is there a hidden clause to salvation if you do believe in a one higher God and do good?

BTW, I love reading your comments!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
No change here. I would simply say. " I told you so" But folks would collapse wordwide, as their crutch they have used their whole lives will be sweept away.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

The light can bring wisdom and understanding depending on the person recieving the light.

In a deep sleep light is replaced by pure awareness. Wisdom becomes the true source.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I always put it like this.....What harm is it if his teachings helped or continue to help one live a better life for themselves, their family and toward fellow humans. Wether he existed or not the message is about LOVE and UNITY...........

The FACT is though , that there are forces of good and evil.......Some call it conscience while others call it holy spirit or the devil on your shoulder...but it does exist......That's why some people willingly go out of their way to help others regardless if it puts them in jeapordy or peril.....while others have no second thought on the immoral acts they do which are detrimental to the lives of others. I mean how do people rob, rape and murder with no remorse? That's straight evil.

Also I have never seen so much hate and disdain for Christ as towards anybody else. Not even Hitler. Christ or his concept has been mocked since its birth. people have been trying to disprove and discredit Christ from day one and continue to this day.

Have you seen all the TV shows and movies that mock Christ? Where are all the Christian riots? I haven't seen them. yet at the 1st mention of Muhammed... you get the jist.

Anyway, just because everbody wants to disprove him...reaffirms my faith. I am spiritual and not religous and through CHRIST is where I found my spirituality...so it's where I'll remain.

JESUS CHRIST is LORD !!!!

edit on 19/10/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Would I go back to being the horrible nasty person I was, and thats a damn site worse than I am now.

Absolutely, no question. If Christ isnt real then I have a lot of vengeance on my slate that needs to be rectified, since I became a Christian.
Time to balance things back in my favour.

But obviously I am a Christian and my faith is stronger than mere words. I cant imagine anything that anybody could come up with new, that hasnt already been tried or used previously by millions of others past.
God is just, I am unjust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join