It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets Deal with Iran!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

bibi? Leader of Israel has no support from Obama. Obama hates the guy.

No way would Obama help him.

USA might not be able to hit their (Iran's) "secret bunkers."

Israel can definitely NOT even get close to hitting these.

Are you guys imagining something under a mountain... 100s of feet under ground level???

This would only be suicide if Israel went alone. There is ZERO risk of that happening...
Why do you think Israel is so loud.. ??

They are screaming for us to attack, but it is too late now. It's only too late unless you guys want to poison the whole middle east including Israel.

edit on 10/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by auto73912621

The Iranian leadership realises how weak the Obama administration is. So it would be in their best interests to do anything they could to keep Obama in office.

S&F

Their is dumb republican tea-bagger thinking at it's finest !

edit on 19-10-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
[removed

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigoapex

The Iranian leadership realises how weak the Obama administration is. So it would be in their best interests to do anything they could to keep Obama in office.

S&F

While they almost certainly would prefer Obama to win, and Russia does as well, you are right that is not what this is.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

S&F

The irony of this post is killing me. Thank you so much for your comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Goddess...

I held back..

Please don't tempt me.

their are other ways... ? ! "

Write???

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What is agreed to and what they actually do are two different things. I could agree not to kick you in the nads and at the same time punch you in the face.

Iran will not let another country dictate what they do. Sanctions only hurt the citizens not the government, look at N. Korea.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

What is agreed to and what they actually do are two different things. I could agree not to kick you in the nads and at the same time punch you in the face.

Iran will not let another country dictate what they do. Sanctions only hurt the citizens not the government, look at N. Korea.

Your solution?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621
reply to post by Dustytoad

Some believe that we didn't need to use the first ones.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

Oh dear..... :¨( this puts America in a totally different light... even for today. Suddenly the imperialistic face of conquest and control over shines the wish to spread democracy and peace. And suddenly it rings out so clear what the US is trying to do with the middle east.

No one can lie about it now or hide it.

People of America should stand up and remove these terrorists that inhabit the top levels of government and those who pull the strings behind the curtain.

And America should be sentenced to pay a MASSIVE penance to Japan for destroying so many innocent people and the children and grand children who had to live under those dire circumstances afterwards.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Some believe that we didn't need to use the first ones.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

Oh dear..... :¨( this puts America in a totally different light... even for today. Suddenly the imperialistic face of conquest and control over shines the wish to spread democracy and peace. And suddenly it rings out so clear what the US is trying to do with the middle east.

No one can lie about it now or hide it.

People of America should stand up and remove these terrorists that inhabit the top levels of government and those who pull the strings behind the curtain.

And America should be sentenced to pay a MASSIVE penance to Japan for destroying so many innocent people and the children and grand children who had to live under those dire circumstances afterwards.

About as blatant an anti-America post as you can have. You take conjecture over an event that happened 70 years ago, and somehow tie it to the current administration.

There is nothing to lie or hide about. Your desire that there is doesn't make it so. Japan started the war. We finished it. I am not sure what you think has changed. Now how about we get back on topic.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Your solution?

Let them do what they want...they're going to do what they want anyway. They know if they use a nuclear bomb on anyone THEY will be wiped off the map.

The best solution is to abandon and abolish nuclear energy systems altogether. All it takes is an earthquake in the right/wrong place and you've made your country uninhabitable for millions of years and possibly cause the extinction of the human race. Look at Fukishima.

Stupid humans.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Your solution?

Let them do what they want...they're going to do what they want anyway. They know if they use a nuclear bomb on anyone THEY will be wiped off the map.

The best solution is to abandon and abolish nuclear energy systems altogether. All it takes is an earthquake in the right/wrong place and you've made your country uninhabitable for millions of years and possibly cause the extinction of the human race. Look at Fukishima.

Stupid humans.

So the best solution is the one where the innocent citizens pay if things go wrong? Brilliant.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Your solution?

Stupid humans.

Whats your point exactly?

Remember you have around 60+ nuclear power plants, thats around 100+ reactors... on us soil.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

S&F

damn I didnt see this before...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Stupid humans.

I agree with your sentiment but,

This isn't about nukes... Not with Iran anyway..

I think it's more about a "One world bank" that this is about..

As far as a solution to that I would say down with the empire.

Meanwhile if anything goes wrong electrically anywhere near nuke plants the whole world get's poisoned... Let's stop fighting. If everyone hasn't realized it yet.. When power grids go down we are ALL dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Regardless of what the West cares about, for Iran it is about nukes. They already admitted intentions of 60% enrichment because they need nuclear submarines now. Lies to inch closer to the 90% mark. It's such a simple problem to solve for Iran. Have a thorium reactor, there's only one reason they wouldn't do it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Open minded person here, searching for proof that Iran is the crazy mofo's we accuse them of being.

I don't get why Iran would want to make nukes when they say they won't. Its a loose-loose, with minimal gaim

1. They say they are going to stop, but secretly continue. Eventually we would know, and then they get destroyed(I refuse to doubt that by now they haven't retrofitted the current bunker busters with a larger/multiple payload, or developed some other means of taking out their refineries.)
2. They dont stop and say they are not stopping but continue to say they are not making weapons and then try to make weapons and then they get destroyed, with alot less sympathy from the world.
3. We say we dont care, and Iran makes nukes. If they sell any or any get loose , or one gets used and traced back to them, they are done.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
Open minded person here, searching for proof that Iran is the crazy mofo's we accuse them of being.

I don't get why Iran would want to make nukes when they say they won't. Its a loose-loose, with minimal gaim

1. They say they are going to stop, but secretly continue. Eventually we would know, and then they get destroyed(I refuse to doubt that by now they haven't retrofitted the current bunker busters with a larger/multiple payload, or developed some other means of taking out their refineries.)
2. They dont stop and say they are not stopping but continue to say they are not making weapons and then try to make weapons and then they get destroyed, with alot less sympathy from the world.
3. We say we dont care, and Iran makes nukes. If they sell any or any get loose , or one gets used and traced back to them, they are done.

1. Once they finish making weapons we can't do anything, look at North Korea. Iran has already stated they are going to go to 60% for nuclear submarines. This is an obvious lie as they can't afford nuclear submarines, almost no nation can. I believe only 3 nations in the world have them. That 60% makes getting to 90% much easier though.
2. Look at 1. Once they have them they can't be destroyed.
3. What do we do to a Nuclear Iran? We nuke it? Kill millions of innocent people? That's your solution?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Perhaps, though I didn't say that "they" was the Obama administration necessarily, as far as my theory about strong-arm tactics. I have read other theories related to that.

It is possible that they just want to make Obama look like he has a shot in the dark at foreign policy skill. Neither of our current candidates have that ability. Someone has to be a true advocate of the american people for them to do that job.

I know it's late but are you saying Iran is the advocate of the American people??? Or have I mis understood your comment?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

S&F

Doesn't matter how weak or strong the administration is. At some point, if Iran pushes too far, they will attack. It doesn't matter who the president of the US is, Democrat, Republican...Obama, Romney..or even Ron Paul.
If push comes to shove, the US will use it's military.

Anyone who doubts this needs to look at the decades since WW2.
The US uses it's military to protect it's interests and achieve it's goals when it has to.

All this is now, is the latest piece of the road to war with Iran puzzle.
It's been a long drawn out saga, primarily because of the fiasco over Iraq. Iraq forced them to change their strategy into leading us into war with Iran.
How much longer it will go on for before they attack Iran, is anyone's guess.

But this is all part of building up the case to go to war with Iran.
It will be used at some stage to paint Iran as the bad guy who breaks international agreements and cant be trusted, and the US as the good guy who tried to avoid a war by using diplomacy to resolve the disputes over Irans nuclear program but was pushed into war by Iran's deceptions.

Watch and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join