UFO in Southern California over 91 freeway Cerritos area

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

While driving home today in rush hour traffic i noticed this weird object floating in the distance, I was only able to take one picture because the traffic is stop and go. I was also a little nervous taking it because its illegal to operate a cell phone while driving here in Cal. If anybody has software that can blowup the picture of make it a little clearer let me know.
Also i dont know how to upload a pic on this site yet

edit on 18-10-2012 by Zaylin09 because: Possibly figured it out. Any help please

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Please give a description. To me it looks like a cloud.
edit on 18-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Please how do i add an image so you dont have to sign into Google .
I have the pic on my computer but it doesn't give me the option to browse and upload
edit on 18-10-2012 by Zaylin09 because: trying to upload picturre

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Go to imgur.com, drag the image or click computer and select it, upload.
Paste the link here.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlutAusNord

[img] "http://i.imgur.com/34AL5.jpg" alt="" title="Hosted by imgur.com" />[/img]

Does this work..

Im going to keep my eyes glued to my computer, becuase im kind of freaked out right now

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There you go.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlutAusNord

[img]http:// "http://i.imgur.com/34AL5.jpg" alt="" title="Hosted by imgur.com" />[/img]

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Are you referring to the cloud just above the tree line and to the right of the sign?
edit on 18-10-2012 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingCow

I thought the same thing untill it vanished

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaylin09
reply to post by FlyingCow

I thought the same thing untill it vanished

You're saying the object flew away after you took the picture? Or it just disappeared all at once?

Any more details you'd like to give, as far as appearance, speed, movement, etc?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaylin09

Judging from the picture i would still have to say cloud but then again i didn't witness it.

By disappeared do you mean vanished in front of your eyes? or did you look away and look back and it was gone?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That looks like a cloud... If it disappeared it could be because the cloud just broke apart...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

After i took the picture i put my phone down and kept my eyes on the road , looked back in the sky and it was gone , i really dont think it was a cloud because it was gone within i would say about 30-40 seconds.
I really hope its a cloud though, this stuff never happens over here

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

About the speed, it was moving at the same speed you would see an airplane flying in the distance.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
poorly faked cloud.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Do you honestly think its a cloud?

Because if it was i feel relieved.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hi! I'm from Texas where we regularly have what we call 'scud' clouds. Not sure if I spelled that correctly..anyway, I have no idea if these appear where you are but they are low hanging gray clouds usually seen during, before or after storms here. They're crazy looking clouds that can look like many things. People often mistake them for funnel clouds here, but they are so erraticly shaped that they can look like a dragon, a hand, a face, a UFO, pretty much anything! It's insane because there can be ONE 'scud' cloud in the sky and no more or they can be many, and all over the place. This is what it looks like to me in the photo. Try doing an image search for these clouds and see what you think maybe? Best of luck!! Beautiful skies there by the way!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaylin09

I have seen a craft just like this one over the I-5 freeway on April 24, 2011 in La Jolla /Del Mar California, however I got a much better look at it as it was apx. 2-300 feet above the freeway at rush hour right befor the 5-805 split in Carmel Valley. I called my friend who was in the car ahead of me and told her to look up She was shocked at first. I guess her mind would not allow her to believe what she was seeing. See made excuses like :it's must be a plane dragging one of those ad signs" she said. It was a very cloudy day - you know the kind of day... white puffy clouds with a tint of blue sky every now and then. I said RIGHT! why in the world would an air craft be trying to advertise on a day like today. What's more: why pull around a sign shaped like a space craft. to finish my arguement... there was no plane , no tow cable , no sound and no message being advertised. it was a gray metalic flying sauser. It was shaped a bit different than what I had expected one to look like. You know the way cartoons made then appear when you were a kid. Well this UFO was more concaved on the on the top but steeply graduated like a step or two in reverse on the bottom. I'd always thought they would be more symmetrical ( same shape on top as on the bottow) . Against the puffy white clouds it stuck out like a sore thumb. I called the radio station first- believe it was the Roger Hedcock show, they laughed. Next I called channel 10 news... never got through to anyone newsworthy to tell. Tried to post on ATS but haven't responded enough to have that privelege I suppose. For days I checked the internet, YouTube, ATS. It was about 2 weeks later that I came across a post that someone ON Orange County had seen it too. One person in over the hundreds of thousands of people driving during the most busy time of day on one of the worlds more crowded freeways . UNBELIEVABLE!!! . Never did think about snapping a pic. Too excited to tell someone- forgot I even had a camera. ( you all are saying- likely story! But untill you see one for yourself- you will never know the rush of excitement and the temprary loss to act like a reporter! LOL I am swearing to all of you now... This was a flying sauser of a gun metal gray color going with the flow of rush hour traffic. Silent and BOLDLY! Bumper to Bumper and no one ever thinks to LOOK UP! I have TWO TRIANGLE SHIPS SINCE THAT BUT NOTHING AS BLANTANT AND IN MY FACE IN DAYLIGHT LIKE that one. My first UFO I believe they want to be seen.... all we have to do is look UP! REALLY.. LOOk UP! On April 24.2011 I know at least 3 people did.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello m8!

top topics

join