It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US - Meningitis in shots confirmed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by VoidHawk

I wonder how easy it would be to deliberately contaminate medicine?

Maybe we just found out.

Funny. My boss (who's just getting into conspiracy theory) suggested that maybe someone sabotaged the compounding pharmacy that did the... compounding. He says it was a fairly small outfit that's starting to get really successful, and that maybe it was threatening the business of someone powerful.

He's getting pretty good at this....

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Maybe we just found out.

Funny. My boss (who's just getting into conspiracy theory) suggested that maybe someone sabotaged the compounding pharmacy that did the... compounding. He says it was a fairly small outfit that's starting to get really successful, and that maybe it was threatening the business of someone powerful.

Well, thats certainly a good way to make life difficult for a new company, be interesting to see where this story leads, seems odd something like meningitis should find its way into a medicine.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Maybe we just found out.

Well, thats certainly a good way to make life difficult for a new company, be interesting to see where this story leads, seems odd something like meningitis should find its way into a medicine.

Exactly. Meditate for a moment on how weird that truly is. Seriously: What are the chances of this being some simple fluke?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Mixture of Chinese propaganda and Chinese friendly fire.
The Chinese government dictates which stories get released and which ones don't.
If this is true it"s probably an accident and the result of bungled shipments that were meant for other countries but never made it out, Someone screwed up, hence the sentence.
If this is true, why are we constantly hearing about recalls for dangerous Chinese products.
Everything from dog treats to tainted baby milk.
They are poisoning the world.
Chinese QC is an oxymoron.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Imagine, people afraid of their own medicine!

HAHA!!
Except it's not funny.
With rare exceptions I tend to refuse new drugs.
I am not going to be a test bunny

Now, I understand contamination is serious and has nothing to do with the length of time a drug has been on the market....but with all the commercials for drug law suits....

For our own safety, we need to ask more questions when we accept that prescription form.....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This isnt the first sickness spread through shots. Look at the flu and all the stds the government has spread before.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by VoidHawk

9/11 gave us DHS, TSA and the contant fear of flying.

7/7 provided more security and higher insecurity.

Now if "they" get us to be afraid of hospitals, medicine, pharmacies. . . . . . .

Who's winning the war on terror?

Anyone who has done their homework is already afraid of hospitals, so called medicines and pharmacies! I do not go to any of them if I can help it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So...where exactly, do i sign up....to inject something into my body; in which i have no idea what it contains? I can't wait to get me some of that! uhmmmm, hmmmmm

BTW....since when are healthy people....good business???

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This has all been so sad. CDC updated today that the window of cases will be about 2 more weeks.

I had refused this stuff, myself. My high school librarian just died of it. A friend of the family who was named after my mom just died of it.

One of the first connections I heard about this is Dr. Frist, who was also a senator. I'm planning on checking more of his background. Should we have been getting the contract from a company so far away in the first place? I don't think so.

I live in middle TN.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join