It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sad World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I watched a pretty lady go jogging down the street today. It really put the bounce in my day.

And it reminded me of this one true thing.

That it would be sad sad world if there was no pretty ladies to watch jogging down the street.

So this is a thread to say thank you to the ladies, just for being petty.

Thank you ladies, just for being you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Being more in line with the thread title,

I guess someone kicked my cat today... He isn't stepping with one of his paws

Sad world.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Pretty girls do make the world a little brighter...

But why must so many of them use this as an excuse to be a crappy person?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That lady was just trying to enjoy her workout and maybe let off some steam and your little monkey brain not only got overly excited whilst gawking at her...it also had the brilliant idea to make a thread about it on ATS all the while more than likely ruining her run and her day because some creepy dude was staring at her with a monkey bone.

No I'm JK
you meant what you said in a positive way but it could be taken the wrong way.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

No matter what I say nor how I say it, someone always gets mad at me and whines that I say it the wrong way or I used a word I shouldn't use.

So I don't care, I'm going to express myself as I see fit and let the chips fall where they may.

But I like looking at pretty ladies, and there's really nothing wrong with that.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Epirus

No matter what I say nor how I say it, someone always gets mad at me and whines that I say it the wrong way or I used a word I shouldn't use.

So I don't care, I'm going to express myself as I see fit and let the chips fall where they may.

But I like looking at pretty ladies, and there's really nothing wrong with that.

I think you're missing the point, that's okay though. It's in your biology to like looking at pretty ladies...I was just trying to get you to see it from the other side...because you know that's what distinguishes us from chimpanzees... advanced cognisant thought. No one is telling you not to enjoy it, but there's something called respect. Ladies like to be able to go on runs and exercise just like anyone else...without some jackass staring her down and getting a husband bulge. You can enjoy it that's fine...it's nature...your post comes off like ladies jogging are an object for you to pleasure your iris with. Keyword object.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

It comes off that way to you because you want it to be that way. You're the one making a big deal out this when you don't have to. You must be a liberal, because only liberals make a big deal out of this kind of thing.

You are the one turning this thread into something negative when it isn't.

And like I said, I just don't care.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Man I hope I don't creep out the Porsche parked across the street.

One can look and not be creepy or considered gawking.

So does the model of a pretty painted lady get offended?

Yay! to ladies everywhere you're all beautiful.

I don't think I hit reply nor can I remember your name but this is in response to pretentious clapping joker avatar guy.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

OP, Whilst your at it, listen to a pretty lady interview that is going to blow your mind!

... get you some extra bounce today.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Thank you, sir! I work hard at it every day. Any woman that says she doesn't find it a compliment to be noticed is well...maybe not taking care of herself and taking it out on you. Being smart is great. Being smart AND beautiful is powerful.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

I don't think I hit reply nor can I remember your name but this is in response to pretentious clapping joker avatar guy.

Is the porsche conscious? Is the Porsche just trying to go for a run and enjoy the day? Or is the Porsche an inanimate object...interesting you should compare a lady with an inanimate object. A painted model is meant to be for show, a woman trying to go for a jog isn't a woman trying to model...wow...

Call me pretentious all you want, I don't need to call you anything...you already defined yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

That's the attitude to have buddy. Keep that state of mind and you shall succeed. You can't please all and you nver will. It was nice seeing the ladies out dressed nice in the nice weather the past few days here as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Really you're comparing a human to a Porsche? Ha, sure some pretty women beg for the attention but just as many want to be left alone.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by texaschick

Being smart is great. Being smart AND beautiful is powerful.

I like intelligent women too.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Intelligence out wheighs beauty any day. A woman can be attractive but if she is as dumb as a box of rocks is does not matter anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Intelligence out wheighs beauty any day. A woman can be attractive but if she is as dumb as a box of rocks is does not matter anyway.

Couldn't agree more. I dated a girl for 4 years who was beautiful on the outside, not so much in the head, Won't be making that mistake again. Intelligence is sexy.

join