It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Leaked Audio; Romney: Tell your employees how to vote

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Can you actually show proof of this or are you just pulling it out of a dark orifice?

That's the thing here.

Romney got caught in another "gotcha" moment.

Where's the proof that unions expect their members to vote for Obama?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

Can you actually show proof of this or are you just pulling it out of a dark orifice?

That's the thing here.

Romney got caught in another "gotcha" moment.

Where's the proof that unions expect their members to vote for Obama?

Peach Bottom Nuclear Plant, peach Bottom Township, Pa.
They just did a torus reline among other things on reactor 2.

Any person with passable vision will find these articles and a poster. Some pro-Obama, some anti-Romney.
contractors cafeteria/ break room
It is through the double doors, down the entry hall passed the vending machines and on the wall to the right through the entry opposite the locker rooms.
Adjacent to the iron workers table.

This plant is run by Exelon
Aug 23, 2012 – During The 2008 Election Cycle, Exelon Employees Contributed $203,663 To Obama. ( Center For Responsive Politics , Accessed 8/23/12) That's not the company. That's the money collected from the union members themselves.

By the way,
If you aren't aware that nearly all unions expect their workers to vote Obama then you don't know much about American politics. Unions are pretty outspoken about where their political views lie and are happy to tell you about it. If this were Obama talking to a union it would never have been questioned.

What you call a 'gotcha' moment for Romney is a normal occurence on the other side of the fence.

There is no reason to pull anything out of an orifice.
Politics provides more than enough of that.
edit on 21-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Reading between the lines, and it makes me sick. This is coercion, if not outright blackmail...what he is proposing I mean. What he is saying is to basically tell your employees that their jobs are going to be at risk if they do not vote for who the owner would like them to vote for. And go figure that the majority of large business owners are Republicans...Hey, so is Romney, but what I am insinuating is not a discussion for this thread.

I personally do not think that much backlash will come from this, because he was careful enough to word the phrase in such a way that he could still later claim he was not implying anything. But it is quite obvious that he in fact was. I saw a thread the other day about the Koch brothers talking about laying off employees if Obama got re-elected. You should not be able to tell your employees things like this, because it IS going to interfere with their political beliefs, and will cause some of them to vote for a candidate they would not ordinarily have voted for. So this is their game I see. After what Romney did to Paul regarding the nomination, I would not put anything past him as far as what he would do to win or get votes. That incident alone is enough to tell anyone that what he is saying in this clip is implying something more sinister. Something unfair and biased. That should be his campaign slogan...Or the republican slogan in general..."Unfair and Biased."

OMG Stop- Look I am not a republican but even I can see that that is not what Mr Romney is saying. How can anyone get that from this. He says tell them to vote. He does not say tell them to vote for me. and he certainly does not say vote for me or else. I am voting for the other guy anyway but really folks, he is not saying what this poster thinks he is saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Really? I was a member of local 851 of the Teasmters Union for many many years and not once was I ever advised on who to vote for. Not only that but the union didnt even mention elections at all or discuss the candidates with us. Thats my personal and valid experience with unions and elections.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
DE-SPE-RATION!

Will republicans turn away from Rmoney because of this? no
Will some undecided? yes
Looks like all Obama needs to do to win this is not to mess up.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
DE-SPE-RATION!

Will some undecided? yes

Like he hasn't already messed up?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
DE-SPE-RATION!

Will some undecided? yes

I do appreciate that Romney came out and endorssed Obama last night. That was nice of him.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Well his first debate wasn't much of a win. But he came back talking tough.
And after 8 years of Bush you might wanna celebrate your country is still around.
Sure he could have done more for the working class in USA but not doing that doesn't count as messing up, not in Washington. So he's done good, for those that count, the rich, the real americans - saving wall street.
The owners (ruling elite) are comfortable with either Obama or Romney "in charge" (lol).
USA will get the rigged game after the fact - when it's too late and the results are in full effect (fascism).

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join