It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Leaked Audio; Romney: Tell your employees how to vote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Secret recordings have not been kind to Romney. The presidential candidate just began recovering from secretly recorded video in a Boca Raton $50,000 per plate fundraiser, where Romney was caught insulting 47% of voters and wishing he could capitalize on a more authentically Mexican father. Immediately following the release, he began suffering backlash, even among his own party members.

Now, he’s caught on audio asking business owners to tell employees who to vote for, urging them to tell their subordinates how their jobs might be affected by voting against company interests.

“I hope you make it very clear to your employees what you believe is in the best interest of your enterprise and therefore their job and their future in the upcoming elections. And whether you agree with me or you agree with President Obama, or whatever your political view, I hope — I hope you pass those along to your employees. Nothing illegal about you talking to your employees about what you believe is best for the business, because I think that will figure into their election decision, their voting decision and of course doing that with your family and your kids as well.”

www.examiner.com...

You know, just, pretty much insinuate your employees how to vote if they want to keep their job. Fear monger as much as possible, just lightly extort them.. It isn't illegal as long as you use the right words. Let them know how how important you are as a "job creator" and that they should know their place and worship you. It's not like consumers don't create jobs...ONLY you o "job creator", your opinion is the one that matters.

It's a shame peasants have a right to vote anyway. So what if they are hungry and have to live off food stamps, I'm not trying to pay them a living wage. They can go dumpster dive or whatever...social programs need to get cut anyway, I need more corporate welfare.
edit on 18-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

I'd like some secret squirrel stuff on the chicago mob, personally.

'secret recordings'...oh my God.

Where do you get this stuff? Oh, and welcome back.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"Tell your employees how to vote"

That is so disgusting and so unAmerican, and so eerily fundamentalist conservative that it creeps me right out.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Did you forget the secret recordings the article is referring to?

Mitt Romney in video: 47 percent of Americans 'Believe they are Victims' and feel 'Entitle

Mitt Romney talks about using Chinese slave labor to profit Bain Capita

Mitt Romney on Bain's plan to buy and "harvest" companies

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Oh please make this the next controversy. This is so tame and overhyped, this is almost as good as the week Barack Obama imploded talking about big bird.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Fortunately reminding people they have 1st amendment rights is not illegal in the United States of America.

link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by 3chainz

Oh please make this the next controversy. This is so tame and overhyped, this is almost as good as the week Barack Obama imploded talking about big bird.

Cutting big bird is a shame, especially when Romney plans to increase military spending.

link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Sort of like if you vote for obama you'll maybe get a job? Or free stuff? Some smokes, maybe?

Quit worrying about it. Does anyone really think this is in our hands? The count is rigged as usual, and the usual suspects want a war. The (s)election process is just a formality to appease the mentally ill Constitutionalists who think we have a Republic. The mob still rules, the media creatures see to that.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Fortunately reminding people they have 1st amendment rights is not illegal in the United States of America.

Yes, this has nothing to do with ethics, just the 1rst amendment.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

By all means please keep making these small things (especially big bird and lame videos like these) the issues you talk about. All the better for the people selling their friends and neighbors and coworkers on the big change that's coming.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

There are no secrets before God. How is it legal to run around making secret recordings, anyway?

And no, I don't really care about anything any of these guys say. They are on the same page.

Like I told you months ago: you should be celebrating. You won. Bush mach lV on the way.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So the vilification of Romney continues, oh well it's not like they get union thugs and use intimidation tactics to get the other guys in office.

That like "never happens".

link   

link   

Originally posted by solidguy
And this is your defense for that? Seriously??

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Planning on it. Got 13 family members and friends who I'm driving over to cut off their leg with me on November 6th as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
So the vilification of Romney continues, oh well it's not like they get union thugs and use intimidation tactics to get the other guys in office.

That like "never happens".
Not just screw Romney. No. Screw them ALL, because in actuality, none of them in D.C. gives a damn about you. Isn't that quite apparent by now???

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Guess some people forgot this:

Don't boo vote after the vilification of the right,.

Yet one is like toally acceptable the other is just "overly hyped hypocrisy".

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like coal miners being forced to attend Romney rallies for no pay and fear being fired if the don't attend?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

The point is?

I have seen business and military servicemen alike being used as stage props for the current administration.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are you being serious?

Obama is not the crowds employer, there is no ethics issues or coercion involved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join