Hollywood to Challenge Official Version of 9/11: Sheen, Asner and Harrelson to Star in Film.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
In all fairness to the men involved in this..before I look down upon them more than I already do for a variety of reasons...how much of this is based on provable and scientific fact anyone can see or verify

You never have the right to look DOWN on anyone. Period.
And most of the CTs around the 9/11 events are based in fact (ie: freefall speed, metal heating up, footprint math), its the oficial story that has little fact...
edit on 20-10-2012 by Aninonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
building 7 to the planes when nothing touched it,

why ignore the severe damage done to it by the collapse of the North tower?

then a building that doesn't get touched is going to fall to the ground,

Why claim it was not touched when it was severely damaged by the North tower?

So falling debris is severe to you? ok.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Urantia1111

No they're not. The terrorists responsible are locked up or in the case of the actual perpatrators dead. The United States Of America did not terrorize itself. It did not make up a tragedy to start a war. Hey the real world isnt dangerous enough for you guys you have to make spit up about another world. This is the real world and in this world bad guys from the middle east did this. To all who think otherwise. You're all nuts.

the very idea of this on paper is ridiculous, it amazes me people believe the official story

Do you know how hard it is to fly a jet? Do you know how much harder it is to fly one without ATC to help you navigate a large aircraft?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

it still amazes me how people think they can tie the fall of building 7 to the planes when nothing touched it, if these guys really honestly believe the official story is bunk(which I do in some regards) they better fact check everything and back it up because just one mistake, will bring out all those that condemn those of us that don't buy what the government is telling us about this

the idea of 9/11 actually sounds goofy on paper, so arab terrorists, who can barely fly small planes, will hijack huge jets, gain control of them, and somehow be able to co-ordinate them into flying into 2 buildings, all the while avoiding hitting other planes in the air and not having a single F16 on their asses. then a building that doesn't get touched is going to fall to the ground, all this with no outside help
edit on 20-10-2012 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

Dude, those big jets practally fly themselves. No comparrison to a small plane that needs constant attention from the pilot. And these guys went to flight school. We know this. Get real buddy.

So can you explain to me how they flew those planes into the exact co-ordinances of the WTC's and managed to do so from several hundred miles away?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

It is also severe to other buildings

"The 3 World Trade Center, a Marriott hotel, was destroyed during the collapse of the two towers. The three remaining buildings in the WTC plaza were extensively damaged by debris and later were demolished.[122] The Deutsche Bank Building across Liberty Street from the World Trade Center complex was later condemned owing to the uninhabitable toxic conditions inside; it was deconstructed, with work completed in early 2011.[123][124] The Borough of Manhattan Community College's Fiterman Hall at 30 West Broadway was also condemned owing to extensive damage in the attacks and is slated for deconstruction.[125]"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Go study what the FDNY reported about he damage to WTC7 on an honest to goodness history website. Then come back here and try to tell us that WTC 7 wasn't damaged.
edit on 21-10-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes. It's called the navigation system. Of course, the idea that the hijackers were uneducated cavemen is ridiculous, as most of them had college education and a couple of them appeared to have had military flight training.....according to their flight instructors.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

It is also severe to other buildings

"The 3 World Trade Center, a Marriott hotel, was destroyed during the collapse of the two towers. The three remaining buildings in the WTC plaza were extensively damaged by debris and later were demolished.[122] The Deutsche Bank Building across Liberty Street from the World Trade Center complex was later condemned owing to the uninhabitable toxic conditions inside; it was deconstructed, with work completed in early 2011.[123][124] The Borough of Manhattan Community College's Fiterman Hall at 30 West Broadway was also condemned owing to extensive damage in the attacks and is slated for deconstruction.[125]"
en.wikipedia.org...

Fiterman Hall was demolished SIX years after the fact! LOL All of the other WTC buildings remained (which were in MUCH closer proximity to the towers) remained standing long after 911. Building 7 is practically twice or 3 times as far from the north tower from all of the other WTC buildings that remained standing. LOL

There is one theory that, IMHO, holds a great amount of water. Building codes in NYC and CHicago dictate that a skyscraper must have a demolition scheme in place prior to construction. This demo scheme was used for WTC 1, 2 and 7 on sept 11th. Dimitri Khalezov claims to have intimate knowledge of this demolition scheme. He claims that 150 kiloton nukes were detonated underground at a depth of 77 meters under each of the buildings. The mechanics of such a detonation would have pulverized the insides of both towers and WTC 7 without any sort of outside indication that a nuke was used.

Look at how the buildings fell and what was left of them after they fell; microscopic dust. How do you turn hundreds of tons of steel, concrete, rugs, computers, people and everything else contained inside into this fine dust? How is it possible any other way? I don't think it's possible without a nuke detonation. There is footage just before the first tower (#2 which was struck last and fell first) of a camera viewing the tower. You see a visible shudder (i.e. ground shaking) and about 10 seconds after that, it gives way and turns to dust with the exception of the floors above the crushed and damaged zones (which extend about 300-350 meters up the two towers).

I don't buy much of what else he says about that day, but, I can't disagree or discount what he says about the nukes under each of those buildings. I have never been able to understand how SO much material was pulverized so finely and hardly any intact steel girders laying on the ground after the collapse (the only steel left unpulverized were the floors above the crushed and damaged zones...the rest was turned into powder or deconstituted).

I watched all 4 hours of the youtube interview of Khalezov and his testimony of the underground nukes is certainly fascinating. Dare I say, it makes the most sense of anything I've heard about the demolition of those buildings. Especially WTC 7. It's undeniable that that building was basically liquified just before it fell. Zero resistance which suggests that the constituent parts were basically non existent just prior to the collapse. Why was the government so stupid as to not admit they decided to demolish the buildings? For Silverstein's insurance payout might be in jeopardy? Their secrecy makes little to no sense at all. How can they be so stupid to think that people wouldn't make sense of the matter and conclude that those buildings were demolished with their control? They must think we're that stupid, I guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh, forgot to mention, the nukes also explain why their were pits that were in the 1500 degrees F range for months afterward. It also explains the high percentage of illness and cancer of the first responders. The vapor trail could be seen from space. And this is secondary radiation exposure. They would let workers work their until they hit an estimated level of contamination and then they would reassign them somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
can you imagine being in a theatre with truthers ?

it will be chaos

people yelleing a the screen, yelling at each other

I can't even watch the sceens in old movies where they show the towers

still too soon for me

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
While we're on the subject:

Look Ma! It's the camel charge of the trolls!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Urantia1111

No they're not. The terrorists responsible are locked up or in the case of the actual perpatrators dead. The United States Of America did not terrorize itself. It did not make up a tragedy to start a war. Hey the real world isnt dangerous enough for you guys you have to make spit up about another world. This is the real world and in this world bad guys from the middle east did this. To all who think otherwise. You're all nuts.

the very idea of this on paper is ridiculous, it amazes me people believe the official story

Do you know how hard it is to fly a jet? Do you know how much harder it is to fly one without ATC to help you navigate a large aircraft?

Do you know how EASY it is to fly a jet ? Those jumbos fly themselves. They went to flight school. Are you saying they didnt pass ? They learned how to fly them, they did not learn how to land them.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

it still amazes me how people think they can tie the fall of building 7 to the planes when nothing touched it, if these guys really honestly believe the official story is bunk(which I do in some regards) they better fact check everything and back it up because just one mistake, will bring out all those that condemn those of us that don't buy what the government is telling us about this

the idea of 9/11 actually sounds goofy on paper, so arab terrorists, who can barely fly small planes, will hijack huge jets, gain control of them, and somehow be able to co-ordinate them into flying into 2 buildings, all the while avoiding hitting other planes in the air and not having a single F16 on their asses. then a building that doesn't get touched is going to fall to the ground, all this with no outside help

Dude, those big jets practally fly themselves. No comparrison to a small plane that needs constant attention from the pilot. And these guys went to flight school. We know this. Get real buddy.

So can you explain to me how they flew those planes into the exact co-ordinances of the WTC's and managed to do so from several hundred miles away?
So you are saying that if you were up in a plane leaving Boston you would not know which way to go to get to NY ? Really. Hey you can get the coordinates online if you need to. Why couldnt they have known the coodinates before getting on board? As for not flying into other planes, those planes had pilots too and the idea was to not draw attention to the aircraft until it was at its final destination. And did I mention they went to flight school? Do you forget that conveniently ?
F16? Not at that point. Only after the first plane hit and then others started getting taken over did they even think terrorists attack. The Air Force was up quickly that day. I live next door to LAFB and I know they were.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Yes. It's called the navigation system. Of course, the idea that the hijackers were uneducated cavemen is ridiculous, as most of them had college education and a couple of them appeared to have had military flight training.....according to their flight instructors.

They have selective memories is all I can figure.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

Underground under the world trade center? Underground is nothing but subways and subways and oh yeah, subways. They left from there to go all over the city and to NJ via PATH ( Passage across the Hudson) Then theres the parking garages and the basements and well just no real "ground" to sink any bombs into. After the subways you're at bedrock. Manhattan does not have much ground to start with. The soil is thin and the city is built on bed rock.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

Underground under the world trade center? Underground is nothing but subways and subways and oh yeah, subways. They left from there to go all over the city and to NJ via PATH ( Passage across the Hudson) Then theres the parking garages and the basements and well just no real "ground" to sink any bombs into. After the subways you're at bedrock. Manhattan does not have much ground to start with. The soil is thin and the city is built on bed rock.

Nitpick: PATH stands for Port Authority Trans-Hudson. That said I think there was more under the buildings than the trains.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

the idea that you think these guys can fly a jet into DC airspace without being shot down is laughable. How are these guys able to co-ordinate these massive jets, to hit these specific buildings, do you know how hard that is? do you realize how ridiculous it sounds that a hijacked jet can fly into DC airspace?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So you are saying that if you were up in a plane leaving Boston you would not know which way to go to get to NY ? Really. Hey you can get the coordinates online if you need to. Why couldnt they have known the coodinates before getting on board? As for not flying into other planes, those planes had pilots too and the idea was to not draw attention to the aircraft until it was at its final destination. And did I mention they went to flight school? Do you forget that conveniently ?
F16? Not at that point. Only after the first plane hit and then others started getting taken over did they even think terrorists attack. The Air Force was up quickly that day. I live next door to LAFB and I know they were.

do you know how hard it is to fly a jet and not hit any others in the sky without the FAA helping you out? i'm asking an honest question here.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Some of these actors are also right wing nutjobs.

I've lost all respect for Ted Nugent, Chuck Norris, Dennis Miller, etc.

edit on 21-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have said from day one that the belief in these conspiracy theories has a direct correlation with being generally uninformed about what actually happened on 9/11 and this post only confirms is. Anyone can do a 30 second Google search to find out thousands of tons of wreckage from the collapsing north tower smashed up building 7 (as well as most of the buildings), not to mention, find out that interceptors were scrambld from bases in Virginia amd Massachussets, and yet you're posting these things which aren't even remotely credible.

You certainly aren't stupid. You're just getting all your information from those damned fool conspiracy web sites and they're intentionally withholding said information from you. May I ask which one of those web sites you got that "nothing touched building 7" from, becuase that sounds a whole lot like the baloney Richard Gage is pushing out.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join