It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood to Challenge Official Version of 9/11: Sheen, Asner and Harrelson to Star in Film.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think this movie is produced to derail peoples suspicions,and focus it on a fairy based holy wood version of the event to delay the inevitable upcoming scenario for a little bit longer...9/11 will be the engine to overcome the system if necessary..So no one will know the truth unless they decide to give us a fake version of it at the right time.. The destiny of mankind would change forever if the real truth behind 9/11 reveals.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Are the US government a venal, egomaniacal dustbin of swines and psychos? Probably, yes. Did they pull off 9/11? Nope.

Indeed it's much more comforting to provide a tidy narrative that suggests they did, and that the boogeymen are a small group of naughty white guys, than believe that the whole system is screwed. And a bunch of people hate you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't consider this a challenge to the official version of 9/11 any more than I considered JFK a challenge to the official version of his assassination. It's a movie using a real event but changing the story, designed to make money.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When I saw the name Sheen in the title I thought "Oh please let it be Martin!" So I was relieved when I entered and had a read
Glad to hear about some progress, though.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

No, actaully, I think Ed Asner being old as dirt and Charlie Sheen being an unreliable drug addict has more to do with their suffering careers than their belief in any conspiracy story.

I believe it is Martin Sheen, not Charlie Sheen.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
I think this movie is produced to derail peoples suspicions,and focus it on a fairy based holy wood version of the event to delay the inevitable upcoming scenario for a little bit longer...9/11 will be the engine to overcome the system if necessary..So no one will know the truth unless they decide to give us a fake version of it at the right time.. The destiny of mankind would change forever if the real truth behind 9/11 reveals.

No..

Have you not heard about Charlie Sheen's position on 9/11? Did you not notice how his past and his wild behavior was ok for awhile but when he started talking about 9/11 he turned into an ultra super crazy women eating Zombie killer (in the media)??

His dad who is in this upcoming movie,, supported his son in asking questions about 9/11

He's in some of the 9/11 videos on youtube being interviewed about it. He says he isn't sure about what happened but he wants a new investigation.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I don't consider this a challenge to the official version of 9/11 any more than I considered JFK a challenge to the official version of his assassination. It's a movie using a real event but changing the story, designed to make money.

the "official" version of 9/11 already has a movie using a real event but changing the story designed to make money..

This new movie would only be correcting that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They don't need to create another movie, they already created two before the event even happened.

No doubt they will give Alex Jones a cameo!

Tragic.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Wow, you never cease to amaze me Dave. Do you really think that you can compare the country's largest terror attack in our history to Dan Quayle jokes? Anyways, I will be surprised if this film will make it to production, tptb will turn the screws on Hollywood and that film will get the plug pulled.

No, actually, I'm comparing the 9/11 conspiracy theories to Dan Quayle jokes. It should be immediately obvious why most if not all the wind was taken out of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists' sails within the last few years- 9/11 conspiracy theorism had mostly been fueled by the unpopularity of the Bush administration, because let's face it, all it takes is a 30 second Google search to find out these conspiracy claims "facts" are rubbish. Now that Bush is no longer in office and Mr. Hopey Changey is president the Bush bashing had left the building and it took the 9/11 conspiracy theorism with it.

To keep your conspiracy theories relevent now it's no longer enough to say "Bush knew". You now need to say "Obama knows", because for Obama to not give your conspiracy claims any more credibility than I do that of COURSE means he's in on the conspiracy as well...but you're not doing it. Bcuase you're not doing it, you...and yes YOU, not me, not sinister secret agents, and not even Ronald McDonald...are allowing your conspiracy movement to wilt like a neglected garden. In short, you need some fresh material, guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

I stand corrected. A star for your efforts.

At least it isn't Tom Hanks. If someone level headed like Hanks got involved in this I think my reality would come to a crashing halt.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So the guy who doesn't bother carefully reading the initial post and can't tell the difference between Martin and Charlie Sheen thinks that a simple google search will turn up all the 'truther' debunking necessary...?? Forget the implication that the opposite of 'truther' is 'liar'...

After hundreds of hours of research which included studying the only photographs allowed of the 'pile' during the months' long cleanup, (hint: it's not what you see, it's what you don't see, thousands of desks, chairs, computers, room dividers, toilets and coke machines should be seen in the pile, crushed but recognizable; they are not); listening to all the finally-released fire and police tapes, as well as the FAA tapes of that day, and watching over and over again the collapse of the buildings, along with a lot of research into what's available in present nuclear technology, I was forced to come to the conclusion that the buildings were collapsed with very small tactical nukes placed probably on every other floor and detonated by remote control in sequence. These weapons are available for any yield and (low) radiation signature that is desired, can be made small enough to hide in a potted plant, and would look exactly like what the films of that day show. No other conclusion, barring weapons so secret we have no information about them, can be supported if the evidence is looked at honestly.
This evidence includes the sustained heat in the basement levels for months afterwards (residual fission, like in Fukushima today) in spite of millions of gallons of water being poured on the 'fire', heat far beyond what regular kerosene and building-content fire can produce.

Look at the videos of the buildings in mid-collapse; the aluminum cladding and exterior beams are being blown outwards with extreme power and velocity (not possible with any form of gravity collapse); the concrete floor pans and office contents are being turned to a pyroclastic flow of dust instantaneously, and the massive inner core of steel is that black cloud, vaguely mushroom-shaped, that you see wafting upwards. The 'spire' is more proof; it turns into dust slower than the rest of the frame of the building, showing the molecular disintegration in almost slow-motion. The only weapon we the public are allowed to know about that can cause this effect is nuclear fission.

I sincerely encourage anyone who has the money and political wherewithal to demand a new investigation and wish this movie success; but the truthers who insist it was all done with thermite are also disinfo-agents, if unwittingly (thermite may have been used in the basement in some of the initial beam-weakening attempts, but the bomb that went off in the basement as described by the janitor was also a nuke, it crumpled a huge elevator door like tin foil and 'disappeared' a massive press in the basement, and caused 'hanging skin' in a victim nearby, as described after Hiroshima.

Try to wrap your mind around it, all you debunkers. New York City was nuked and it wasn't by Bin Laden. Calling people names who want to get to the truth and find out once and for all who was responsible (certainly not the people of Iraq or Afghanistan) would be one small step to discovering where the evil really resides.

Sorry if some people can't handle the truth, or even attempts to learn the truth; you may want to work on your cognitive dissonance issues.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You guys on this site just want to say Bush planned it or The Jews did sorry I am suppost to use the code word for Jews "Zionist"
edit on 19-10-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
911 has not been vetted before a national audience.
Peoples information on the subject is low and Hazy.

The discussions on ATS will be dwarfed if even 1%
of the population in the US see the movie.

And IF it's even remotely provocative, things will get nuts, fast.
If debunkers think it was difficult before, or that the subject
is now dead, oh boy...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Catacomb

I stand corrected. A star for your efforts.

At least it isn't Tom Hanks. If someone level headed like Hanks got involved in this I think my reality would come to a crashing halt.

I can't quite read your tone here. Sarcastic about tom hanks being level headed (based on the movies he's been in) so therefore saying you don't like martin sheen either?

Or are you calling Tom hanks level headed and your reality actually would change.

In either case it takes no effort to read words. It's sort of a prerequisite to having any opinion based on what was written.

by the way 9/11 was an inside job.. It's ok. Others have come before you. We are all still here. Our world views have been healed. We are ok.. It hurts. It really hurts, but still it's ok.

edit on 10/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by Screwed

Indeed it's much more comforting to provide a tidy narrative that suggests they did, and that the boogeymen are a small group of naughty white guys, than believe that the whole system is screwed. And a bunch of people hate you.

Really?
You honestly think it is more comforting to think that our own government did this to its own citizens than it is to believe that some terrorists from a foriegn land did it??

I find it MUCH more disturbing to think that my own government did it.
But, I also have the ability to look disturbing and uncomfortable truths right in the eye and deal with them on the level they need to be dealt with. It is hard for sure. It causes lots of sleepless nights and alot of stress sometimes.
It is the furthest thing from conforting that I can imagine.

No one in their right minds WANTS this to be true.
No more than a kid WANTS to believe that his mommy and daddy are secretly trying to kill him for the insurance money. But the sooner we come to terms with it the better chance we will have to get to safety before it is too late.

You WILL come to terms with this very uncomforting fact.
This much I can promise you.
You can choose to do it now
or be FORCED to come to terms with it later when you no longer have the luxury of denying it.
The facts WILL come out.
You can deal with it now or then, either way makes no difference to me but, I can tell you for the sake of your Psyche, it would be better to start easing into it now rather than be F****KN blindsided by it later.
Either way, you WILL be forced to deal with this.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Dear Screwed,

That was a great response. Truly.

Thanks for enlightening us a bit tonight and providing a bit of logic.

Logic. Remember that ATS?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well stated as usual. You're star to post quotient is evident of that.

Having you're eyes opened and you're worldview shattered is a painfull thing, denial can be so very comforting.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
911 has not been vetted before a national audience.
Peoples information on the subject is low and Hazy.

The discussions on ATS will be dwarfed if even 1%
of the population in the US see the movie.

And IF it's even remotely provocative, things will get nuts, fast.
If debunkers think it was difficult before, or that the subject
is now dead, oh boy...

Let's pray it happens and people begin to openly question what really happened and take a good look at the evidence. People should be upset, a coup was staged and we're still living under government emergency powers.
It doesn't matter who attacked us, Why are we still living under a declared state of national emergency?

Congress and the elections are lovely distractions from the fact they control nothing and are simply there to reassure the public that everything is just the same as it ever was.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Like pteridine said, money is a good reason for it.

The Republicans will win in 2012 and the 911 movie will become republican bashing, so that the next Democratic candidate will look like he doesn't have the blessing of the powers that be.

The Totalitarians (who ever they are) did 911 because the Goverment got bigger and governance is increasing in scope and presence.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
the conclusion that the buildings were collapsed with very small tactical nukes

And 9/11 conspiracy theorists wonder why their theories are not taken seriously!

Mini nukes in flowerpots.... how silly can they get!

The 'spire' is more proof; it turns into dust

The only thing that is proof of is the spire was coated in dust, and suddenly fell - it did not turn into dust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join