Obviously some of you guys are missing the point,
1. I didnt title that video, It is not my video
2. I dont know what was going on during that video, for all we know 2 things could have happened:
2, a. Dog was stuck for days and this cat kept it alive by bringing food to it
2, b. The dog squeezed itself inside just 2 minutes before the guy came with the camera and the cat just happened to be there, but that makes no
difference based on the main issue
3. No where in my thread did I say anything about the cat saving the dog (apart from the title which could be misleading, but if you read the rest of
the thread you'll realise this wasnt just about a CAT SAVING a DOG)
4. the point was clear, read first paragraph, an average person would assume cats hate dogs and vice versa; because they grew up being told just that.
In other words an average person would assume Iranians hate Israelis and vice versa; and so on.... THE POINT: its only true if you choose to
5. Now if I show you a video of FOOD FIGHTING, its main purpose is to raise awareness for African Famine, yet instead of talking about the famine
you'd rather discuss the type of cake, arguing whether it was chocolate or strawberry; then what good are you? whats with the negativity?
Thread: How to stop WW3?
post from above thread:
Originally posted by samsamm9
HOW TO STOP WW3 ...
Just freaking love one another.
In other words someone gives me a gun and tells me to kill so-and-so, I'm not going to do it for them, i'm going to tell them straight up; thats my
brother and i love that person and i'm not shooting them for anybody, the guy will then have to find someone else to kill for him, so if everyone did
the same and refused to kill for some rich coward the world would be a better place.
but then how are you going to explain that to zionists and islamic extremists and racist nationalists? well you have TV and internet, what takes 1000
years to do in the past we can do it in months. So if Jesus comes today he will say 'wow man; this is much easier than 2000 years ago'