I hope there are riots if Romney wins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by 03Smoker
People with money pay my bills. I don't know how to say that any clearer.
I am clear on what you are saying, I just dont understand Why?

OK let's see why.

I have a minimum I charge. If I pull my trailer there and unload my equipment I charge $300. I don't care who you are. I'm sorry poor or under privileged or what ever you want to call them, can't afford me. I don't do crap or cheap work. I have this thing called pride. I do good work no matter who its for. It just happens that people with money want my services more than other people. Wake up. This is how the world works. Someone making $25000 a year doesn't hire me. Someone making $250000 is gonna want my services. Sounds like "rich" people are creating my jobs. My employees as well. They have work because rich people spend money.

Give all the people in America making under $250000 a good chunk of money. What happens. They buy a car they can't afford taxes on, a house they can't afford, and waste the rest. Poor people are stupid. I'm one of them. I know we are.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Pray for yourself dude. Actually, I run my dad's small publishing company.When he paseed in '06, I took the reigns. On top of that, I have a small business that deals in collectibles, that I started up on my own. I've worked for and earned every damn thing that I possess. Nobody ever gave me jack, son, so don't speak on that of which you know nothing about. Me, lazy? Try again. I responded to what you posted because you were rather condescending towards poor people, when in fact, to Romney types, you're poor. And just so you know, I think both candidates bite the big one. This economy is totally jacked, no matter WHO wins. Anyone who thinks otherwise, that's who I'd be praying for.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hell yeah there are gonna be riots. When all the lazy fools who want to continue to feed of the welfare tit realize they won't have access to a government funded drug addiction, they're gonna take to the streets and kill one another and rob anything in their path that could help them get by with more crack.

Is this what you're talking about? Is this you?
edit on 10/18/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Because if Obama is elected its all sunshine and farts, right?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its kinda wild how great the political process and the vote was around 4 years ago when Obama got voted in - now there are threats of riots if he gets voted out by the same process.

I don't get it. Its great if the people vote one way - but its time for riots if they vote the other?

Is that really the kind of message you guys want to send?

It essentially says, I love you if you agree with me, but I'm going to commit acts of mayhem if you don't do things my way and vote for my guy. Wow.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 03Smoker

Well...that was pretty nasty...if I may say so...not a reflection of what ATS is all about....

Des

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Karma's a betch. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think if riots happen, Obama will finally get that golden opportunity to solve unemployment.

All the "rioters" will be put to work for minimum wage.

Problem solved.

Unless the riots are found to be instigated by Team Obama.

Then Obama and Biden can be taken into Congressional custody and the Speaker of the House can serve out Obama's term.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well...that was pretty nasty...if I may say so...not a reflection of what ATS is all about....

Des

I don't post much but I usually agree with you. Usually. It made me sad to hear you say that.

Sorry guys. I get passionate about things sometimes.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

If Romney wins, the workers will fight back.

Not likely.
The workers have better things to do, like pay bills and take care of the nonworking ner-do-wells that are always screaming about rioting if their freebies are threatened.
edit on 18-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Frogs

I like you frogs so i am sorry to respond to you in a bad fashion but......look for yourself.

Its kinda wild how great the political process and the vote was around 4 years ago when Obama got voted in

Its not great and nobody voted anyone in.

I don't get it

I am trying to show you.

Is that really the kind of message you guys want to send?

Here is a message for you Frogs.
(again...I like you but....I have to say it)
49 to 51

Here is the Steven Spielberg segment of it.
Its theatre.

Que the music...make people weepy eyed....typical.

I get better Hollywood movies but hey...lets cut them some slack...they are trying to make movies and doing almost as good...que the Spielberg I am leaving song or I am arriving song.

This "process" is a joke.
edit on 18-10-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by BobM88

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Have the Super-Soldier suits ordered for Tampa with full self contained breathing and near Superman armor slipped our minds?

The ammo I'd read about here...what's this about super-soldier suits??

For some reason, the armor suits didn't make as much news as the ammo. I'm not sure why, since all the ammo in the world does no good if the men firing it are as vulnerable to a bottle or a rock....or CS Gas...as the rest of us. As you can see by the thread I linked, I'd first taken these as a joke. ONLY something around 150 suits?? ..then..I looked at the specs and what these actually ARE..and you'll notice my humor dropped like a rock. These are about as funny as seeing REAL storm troopers in the honest to goodness white battle armor of the movies..with REAL weapons and bad attitudes. The Federal Protective Services, as at least ONE agency, have themselves a downright sobering level of shock troops.

ATS Story on the Armor

One of the original story sources

and hereeeee's Johnny.

Retail outlet showing most of the armor the FPS ordered

Honestly, even the third link and seeing it, didn't register what the full suit with accessories represented. It was the second link and some other material more technical but saying about the same thing that killed all my fun with laughing at the Feds. When fully suited up, these are designed to have internal hydration, self contained breathing, if necessary and 100% compatible 'liquid seal' face masks for gas for isolation from the outside environment.

Reading further in the descriptions of what the specs say they must be able to endure without damage or issue....at a minimum...tells me these aren't even remotely close to the riot cops I saw with Occupy. Those guys could be hurt and taken down...IF things went that far...with just people power. THESE guys..Well... Nobody is invincible and everyone can be defeated. HOW LONG that takes and how much damage is done to those trying first, is the issue that makes this sobering beyond anything to me in riot or unrest talk.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you very much Wrabbit!! I'm reading now.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Not likely.
The workers have better things to do, like pay bills and take care of the nonworking ner-do-wells that are always screaming about rioting if their freebies are threatened.
edit on 18-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I hope the poor and middle class rise up, and let the Neo Cons that they won't get away with implementing their utopia.

Mitt Romney is a corporate vampire that will put a noose around the poor and make them worship the elite class, if you think things are worse now..then just wait until Romney implements his corporate feudalism. Its about time the working class rises up and fights back against the corporate bullies that are threatening them if they don't vote for Romney.

Hey

*snaps fingers*

Obama IS president you know ....The more and more you drones spew this kinda crap, the more enemies your gonna make. Romney ...%47....yep
edit on 18-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Now you're crossing the line. I can agree to disagree, and I do it respectfully. I was very close to my dad, and I had my business before my dad died of cancer. My younger brother didn't know the business, but I did, AND I'm fiscally responsible. THAT's why. I didn't ask for this, and running a publishing company is not what I wanted to get into, but, hey, I'm Jr., and my dad's business must continue. I do this for my my father. I don't make much from running the publishing company. My income is from my business in collectibles. And I wasn't calling you son, like I'm your dad, champ. You stated that if you were my son, you'd kill yourself. Why is that? I'm a pretty cool guy.I think I know why, and that's your perogative not to like people because of their color. I'm cool with that. Whatever. Just show a little respect. I wouldn't insult your father's memory like that, so don't do it to me. I swear on EVERYTHING that I love, if we were face to face, and you said the sh!t that you said, things would be very, very interesting.Yeah, I know, freedom of speech, and all, but that's crossing the line. ETA: Whoever gave you a star for that disrespectful SH!+ that you posted, screw them. f^@KING internet cowards. Better be glad teleportation hasn't been revealed to the public yet.
edit on 18-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Color? Who said anything about color? Oh that's right you did. I don't care if your black, white, yellow, or even purple. I work for all kinds of people. Guess what? Money is green. If that makes me whatever you want to call it so be it.

Back on topic. I don't care who wins, I'm not gonna riot. Neither are you. No one but the worst of the worst are. Then you'll see them on YouTube talking about police bruitalty. Such a sad bunch of people.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I know exactly what you are saying. I am a hardwood guy myself, me and pops had a 2 man crew for 12 years in the tristate area. 2-12 million dollar houses, mostly in greenwich and new cannan CT is where 99% of our income came from. Although the builders we always worked for, were themselves upper middle class, all our income went poof when the rich stopped buying the houses they were building.

Other than the rich people, most of our work was done on a barter bases. We do a plumbers floor, they come help us with our plumbing. Etc etc, it helped make our renovation we were doing on our house a bit cheaper, sucks we lost everything lol.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join