link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

1 Million in $100 bills.

100 Million in $100 bills.

1 Trillion in $100 bills.

Eep.

I'm going for Romney. I say this over and over but here goes again. If Romney wishes to secure a second term he will have to behave in the first. Obama will be able to do anything without the bridle of a 2nd term run. Now I certainly don't trust Romney, but I do believe he has a VERY good grasp on business, leading me to believe he would be far better than Obama at handling the nations $.

Obama has not impressed me much. I don't believe he deserves a second term. Give Romney a try. I think he will surprise many. Worst case scenario he does a bad job and doesn't get a second term.

I do always appreciate your contributions detached. You always put thought into them, though I may not always or ever agree with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I hope there are riots if Obama or Romney get "elected"
This farce needs to stop.

I said it a few times on here and will say it again.

Regardless of who wins...it will be 49 to 51 and an insult to all of you American's and your intelligence.

See you after "election" day to prove what I say is right.

49 to 51...watch for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Just curious how you feel when Romney leads us into Iran,
and has to go through a few of the last Picture. (Trillion)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Oh I don't know. The same way I'll feel when Obama does it if Romney isn't elected. Let's not pretend Obama is actually deserving of a Peace Prize.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You choose Romney,some choose Obama.
I think both guys in that debate did nothing and answered nothing and this is just theatre.

I choose to think you guys are brainwashed to even think you have that much hope or choice...but hey thats coming from a non American looking in from the outside.

Prove me wrong...good luck

49 to 51 = THEATRE
edit on 18-10-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Prove its not the truth.

I don't have links to say my point but I do have real live experience.

In 10 years of doing the same thing guess who paid my bills? Guess who called me and wanted my business?

It wasn't poor people.

I don't have anything against poor people. I grew up poor. We farmed for 40 years just to make ends meet. I was raised that if I wanted it by God I could have it. When I was 18 I started working for my neighbor doing floors. I liked what I did and I saved my money and bought all my own equipment.

People with money pay my bills. I don't know how to say that any clearer.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Domo1

Give me a gun and let's go.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm loving this thread. After these last 4 years you think the world is going to end and the people are going to rise up if America elects a moderate governor from Massachusetts. There is no doubt in my mind there will be 'riots' but they're going to be about as effective as OWS.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
One of the Smartest Rombots I encountered,
with the sanest arguement. That guy, 03Smoker was yapping poor people this, rich people that. Just what the hell does he think he is considered as, to people like Romney, and the beloved rich people he speaks so fondly of? ''Finish those hardwood floors in my mansion, peasant!'' Some people appear to have had their frontal lobes COMPLETELY removed.
edit on Thu Oct 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 03Smoker
People with money pay my bills. I don't know how to say that any clearer.
I am clear on what you are saying, I just dont understand Why?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
That guy, 03Smoker was yapping poor people this, rich people that. Just what the hell does he think he is considered as, to people like Romney, and the beloved rich people he speaks so fondly of? ''Finish those hardwood floors in my mansion, peasant!'' Some people appear to have had their frontal lobes COMPLETELY removed.

Ummmmm I'm poor. I know I am. I'm not rich by anyone's standards.

I do work for what I have tho. I've busted my ass for everything I own. Honestly I don't want to be rich. Who wants hat pressure? I sure don't. All I ask for is being comfortable in my chosen lifestyle.

Its sad to see people like you that think you deserve everything because you're lazy. I pray for you.
edit on Thu Oct 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I think both guys in that debate did nothing and answered nothing and this is just theatre.

Yeah I kind of agree.

Prove me wrong...good luck

I hate it when people say that. Prove yourself right.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I really wish people would stop it with the partisan crap and concentrate on the real issues.

And deny the real ignorance and realize that no matter which one gets elected, America loses, period.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Election day will do that for me....I just might be the first atser to have a prediction come true.
Watch for it.
People can say it was 48 to 52....my point still stands and i will say it the day after election day...and prove myself that way.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 03Smoker

reply to post by Domo1

Give me a gun and let's go.
Wow , check this out man, its a Wet Dream for you.

A Rich Repub giving his View of you as a Soldier.

Henry Kissinger: "Soldiers are Dumb Stupid Animals to be Used as Pawns in Foreign Policy"

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

People can say it was 48 to 52....my point still stands and i will say it the day after election day...and prove myself that way.

So you're going to go out on a limb and predict this is going to be a close race??

I hope you're not expecting a bunch of pats on the back for that great foresight.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Have the Super-Soldier suits ordered for Tampa with full self contained breathing and near Superman armor slipped our minds?

The ammo I'd read about here...what's this about super-soldier suits??

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I really can't stand most of you so pats on the back from the likes of the people on these boards will probably make me want to puke.
Quebec referendum...look at the results.
49 to 51
Bush vs Gore...look it up.
Bush vs Kerry...look it up.
Obama vs McCain...look it up.

Do you see a pattern yet?

THIS IS THEATRE!!!!!!

The American or Canadian public is not that split down the middle....our opinions are too diverse as people to even think that is possible to be split down the middle that much.

edit on 18-10-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If riots happen, who will still be President until next January ?

Who will still be in charge of the DHS ?

My God !

They will need more jails and coffins.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join