Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I hope there are riots if Romney wins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I hope the poor and middle class rise up, and let the Neo Cons that they won't get away with implementing their utopia.

Mitt Romney is a corporate vampire that will put a noose around the poor and make them worship the elite class, if you think things are worse now..then just wait until Romney implements his corporate feudalism. Its about time the working class rises up and fights back against the corporate bullies that are threatening them if they don't vote for Romney.

If Romney wins, the workers will fight back.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We're hosed regardless.

Dos

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You are aware that Presidents do not have any real power of their own....right? You sound so emotional about this and you keep referring to these men as if they actually have control of things.....I feel pretty bad for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The US Populace will be too Consumed with the "New Romney War" in Iran, to Riot.

Buy shares in Coffin Makers and Flag Companies if he wins, Iran wont lie down.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

its going to be a 3rd bush term basically. if romney is elected you can kiss the middle class good bye.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusFinch
reply to post by muse7

You are aware that Presidents do not have any real power of their own....right? You sound so emotional about this and you keep referring to these men as if they actually have control of things.....I feel pretty bad for you.

Good point...there is the Congress, Senate, House of Representatives, the bankers, trillionaires, billionaires, and also TPTB in secret societies here in the U.S. and globally.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusFinch
reply to post by muse7

The problem is that there will be aspects that Romney will have power over, even if all the major decisions are up to the men behind the curtain. They couldn't give a rats ass about gay rights, the poverty of a state, the response to protesters, the signing of a gun control bill... they'll care about foreign policy, creating a new world war as an opportunity to profit, increasing their hold over the internet and monitoring of the people.

There are priorities, and they will be focusing on consolidating their power and control and spreading their opportunities to profit from death and destruction. The rest is for Romney to play with.

Either way, Romney will have an influence over the taxation of the people and giving corporations a free ride, punishing the poor and sucking as much wealth out of the middle classes as possible - just for the same capitalists on his level.

The elites running the show are not merely capitalists like Romney.

But the freakshows on Romney's level are capable to doing a hell of a lot of damage on their own while they beg for scraps from the elites table.
edit on 18-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welfare spending has increased 32% during Obama's term. Record number of people on food stamps. 23 million more people out of work. Gas prices have doubled, and I have yet to see any riots.

Why would the election of Romney bring upon riots?

I see people cheering in the streets, not rioting, if Romney wins. Sort of like the scenes of celebration when Navy Seals killed Osama bin Laden.
edit on 18-10-2012 by solidguy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

If the people didn't rise up against the FED when QE unlimited was unleashed with the purpose of stealing all mortgaged property in the US, then the middle class won't riot if Romney wins. Why would the middle class riot anyway? They are pissed off at Obama and will be the reason Romney gets elected, provided he wins. The ones that will riot are all of the hoodrats and similar types that thought they would get free everything once their black Jesus took office. Go ahead... call me a racist, by now that term has no meaning anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So OP is hoping for a crushing Police State, hmmmmm?

Psy-Op.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I hope the poor and middle class rise up, and let the Neo Cons that they won't get away with implementing their utopia.

Mitt Romney is a corporate vampire that will put a noose around the poor and make them worship the elite class, if you think things are worse now..then just wait until Romney implements his corporate feudalism. Its about time the working class rises up and fights back against the corporate bullies that are threatening them if they don't vote for Romney.

Isn't the Occupy movement making a comeback? Your agenda would fit nicely in all that rubbish!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Spot on, Detached. As usual.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If there's a riot, it certainly won't be in my house. My parents love him to death. I half hope he doesn't change Obama's path for the better, so that they'll at least learn that no one will ever part the Red Sea for them.
(And also that they don't know everything.)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

If Romney wins...there' will be some jobs for people to even be called workers again. So, you want riots...do you already have which window on which store you plan on raiding, picked out....shame on you, calling for violence in the streets. Shame...on...you...

Des

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hello kettle.

Obama sucks.

I build houses daily. My boss is a dem as hard as they come. Today he told me there's no way hes gonna vote for Obama again. No one I work with is gonna.

Rich people don't create jobs. Ba ba ba bull crap. Poor people don't build houses. Poor people don't buy hardwood floors. Rich people do. They pay my bills. Poor people have never helped my business. Rich people do.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Welfare spending has increased 32% during Obama's term. Record number of people on food stamps. 23 million more people out of work. Gas prices have doubled, and I have yet to see any riots.

Why would the election of Romney bring upon riots?

I see people cheering in the streets, not rioting, if Romney wins. Sort of like the scenes of celebration when Navy Seals killed Osama bin Laden.
edit on 18-10-2012 by solidguy because: (no reason given)

Shock news that welfare spending rises during the biggest economic crisis the world has ever witnessed. Who would have predicted that?

And FYI, it'll be the same, if not worse, under Romney, or anyone else. It makes no difference who is in that house when it comes to the debt, the USA is BROKE!

What are people not getting about this? It doesn't matter who is running your country when we get to the big numbers, you are $16 TRILLION in debt. Do you even know how HUGE a trillion $'s is?

The best that you can hope for is that whoever is running your country holds it all together while the collapse happens, that's the best option. And for that, Romney is definitely NOT your man. It's like asking the Fox to guard the Hen house!
edit on 18-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just like Obama can't just pull jobs out of his a$$, neither will Magick Mitt. I don't know why people don't realize this. I'll be glad when this whole farce of an election is over, because it doesn't matter who wins. If you're not rich, whether you're lily white, coal black, or any shade of color between, you're gonna be on the same sinking dinghy. Believe that. Your left and right paridigms will be CRUSHED.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sure, let's celebrate class warfare taken out of the words of hate and right out into the murders of our fellow Americans in their homes and streets.

I can't honestly believe I am seeing anyone say civil unrest, riots and the human toll that takes is a good thing. Have we forgotten the millions upon hundreds of millions of rounds ordered in the past 6 months? Have the Super-Soldier suits ordered for Tampa with full self contained breathing and near Superman armor slipped our minds?

If riots occur...one thing will happen. A year or two or 10 from now...only that one thing will be remembered too. Look at the other riots to see my truth in that. Innocent people will die. MUCH will be destroyed and generally, by historic pattern, deep within the neighborhoods of those hurting the most to begin with.

If they spread beyond the poor neighborhoods? Well... If it's not people by the 10's of millions, it will be be arrests in the 10's of thousands and ambulances to a fair % of them, as well.

In the end...those least able to take more pain will get it by the truckload in the aftermath of rioting....and the part of society already hanging on my their fingernails will be knocked right off the ledge by the OVERKILL reaction that follows by every level of Government and Law Enforcement, carrying for months or years to come.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join