It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have there been any new stories regarding Denver Airport ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
am merely wondering, having reread a few of the older threads

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Ive got one for you. They want to expand the airport to accommodate an amtrack rail system. The project should be completed by the year 2015.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
mmm, well I guess it ties in to the all the unused land perhaps,

always read it was considered substansial, considering it was not seemingly being used

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
They are doing fracking stuides all around the airport. Amazing, but no secret underground lair has been discovered from all the seismic 3D mapping. Of course, there could be a conspiracy to keep the stealthy underground base a secret. ;-)
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes! They are building a landing zone and port for aliens!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I doubt there is anything military but the airport above has weird and even offensive murals and things. When I went to it twice I've been in a hurry. It wasn't until I started reading about it that I saw what I looked at for a while when I was there.

There was some video showing that the place has more floors underground than shown - and some guys dressed like reptilian-lilians some silly masks on their heads

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Front Range Airport in Aurora is going to be the home of a spaceport. They call it Aurora, but I'm there now and can see Denver, and have flights in to Denver going over my head.

new topics

top topics

join