It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bug out gang, who you takin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well I know the ole' adage " Only trust those you can hear think" but there's also " Strength in numbers" . I always thought that before the time came it might be favorable to recruit people that could contribute ie; nurse, gardener, mechanic and such for a bug out. Or is K.I.S.S the rule and my family and I should stay the course and remain self-sufficient?
I'm just thinking that with a FEW people it might make things go a little smoother.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
michael jordan, kobe byrant, marvelous marvin hagler to provide wisdom, jet li for security, pamela anderson, carmen electra , eva mendes and eva longoria (some latin spice) for entertainment when i send jordan and byrant on patrol or to chop wood. (their wives will also live in a hut 750m from camp.)

gordan ramsay to cook meals. and ted nugent to catch game and provide music. ( he will live outside of camp until called if he talks to much)

and gary kasparov when i feel like playing chess.

throw in michio kaku for target practice.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, let's see, there's me.......and then uhm, myself....... and uhhh, uhhh, oh yeah....and I. Some dogs and my S/O if they're not too grumpy. Otherwise, just me and the dogs, couple of chickens.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I would look for the rednecks and I mean the hardcore one no offense meant they will probably have serious arsenal and then look for the rest docs ect.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In my opinion you should have the ability to do most everything yourself, yes there is strength in #'s and you do need someone there, cuz you can'y be awake 24/7/365...but a good mix of people with skills...and the physical ability to do manual labor as well..everyone works..
You also need to make sure personalities mix and match good..and that if you have women with you and men..know that there might be lovers problems and cheating and everything else that goes with it..so be selective of who you take.
this is by no means the only things to keep in mind, but it is a couple that many will not think of.

just my .02 cents

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Bringin' the Thursday Night Poker Table (and their dependents).

We also hunt together; but all of them are preppers, survivalists, or various stripes in between. Ya got yer war vets, yer mechanic, yer fireman, etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
PHAGE

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Depending on the situation Me, my dog and

+

And the rest of my gear.

Oh and any family that needs a hand.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by Domo1 because: Maye a guide on how to link

top topics

join