It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
On the fence...cool story though I like it.

I read the original OP from 2010, intriguing...I want to know more about your friends encounter...how was it similar to yours? What did he tell you he saw and did he get a visit also?

I'm mostly concerned that they most likely won't still have the footage, I mean it was 7 years ago...storing 7 years of cctv footage woudl take a lot of space I'd imagine. Or am I being silly? Is it footage of your encounter or your friends that you hope to obtain? Footage of both would be fantastic.

Mostly I wanna know more about your friends encounter.

Still you never know your luck.
edit on 18-10-2012 by samerulesapply because: additional

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
my good friend and ex colleige turned up at my house earlier on for a cup of tea and a chat. he looked a bit pale and slightly nervous so i asked him whats wrong, he replied "mate i think i have lost the plot" i asked what he ment and he said this "i saw a #ing wierd alien thing on f site" he looked at me waiting for me to laugh i know it.
i didnt laugh i just said dont worry dude i saw something 5 years back and explained what it looked like. my friend was jumping around the kitchen saying yes yes thats excactly what he saw. however he did not have a close freaky enconter like mine but he is sure upon reflection it must be on the cctc system. i convinced him to get the tape and bring them here for review.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
reply to post by Dustytoad

i got that inpression of the man also especially when i was asked for £10.000 to support some disclosure project.
but i did find him to be well connected.

some disclosure project? the disclosure project is the first thing that comes up when you google steven greer, surely you looked him up after talking to him. also, i find it hard to believe you've only just found out in this thread what EBE stands for, surely between the experience and now (five years) you had access to google. i do believe you, but you're being disingenuous and it casts doubt on your sincerity.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

no its only just happened to my friend !!!! this is new stuff

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

no its only just happened to my friend !!!! this is new stuff

So I was being silly, my bad.

Did you get a visit from these chaps because you failed to show up for work? Is that how they knew do you think? I'm just wondering if your friend is due a visit even if he does go to work. He should be careful what he does, he might be under surveillance. I can't imagine stealing cctv footage be taken lightly, he could get into a lot of trouble...not that I'm trying to discourage him, I'm sure we'd all love to see. Just something to take into consideration.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bcccl

of course i looked at disclosure and i stress looked at it, it does not interest me. they asked me for an interview and i agreed. we met at the clouds hill pub in bovington camp dorset. infact mr steven greer knows some of my friends from the cp world. look this interview took place around a year ago and they really just wanted my accounts of what i saw and the millitary interview details.

to me he and his team remain non commitant as they provided me with sod all info other than engineered bilogical entity or at least they assumed. plus there was a link made to quinteq. but really i walked out of that meeting no better off infact if could of been 10k worse off

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

he is in a senior possition he has the access and will not be questioned. but thanks for coment

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by bcccl

of course i looked at disclosure and i stress looked at it, it does not interest me. they asked me for an interview and i agreed. we met at the clouds hill pub in bovington camp dorset. infact mr steven greer knows some of my friends from the cp world. look this interview took place around a year ago and they really just wanted my accounts of what i saw and the millitary interview details.

to me he and his team remain non commitant as they provided me with sod all info other than engineered bilogical entity or at least they assumed. plus there was a link made to quinteq. but really i walked out of that meeting no better off infact if could of been 10k worse off

sorry, i didnt mean to be harsh. i do think the experience is weird enough that i can't judge your behaviour, i certainly wouldn't know what to do with it and would hesitate to share it. i do commend you for doing so and wish you well.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wow, looks like it hasn't moved on at all...
I remember reading the original thread waaaay back before I joined and it's interesting that this hasn't gone away.
Looking forward to seeing the CCTV footage of what your former colleague saw.
I was originally on the fence about this when I first read it but have since changed my tune.
I'll elaborate more once I see the footage. you have a message OP.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ok had a chance to read both thread

Well S & F I'll give you a 5 out of 10 for now will wait for the cctv info.
Here hoping to and good luck, and quit giving info about your friend your making it easyer for other to find him which make it not to safe for him.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am rereading the original thread. Funny I had posted several questions in the first thread, but do not remember this story? I too will be very interested to see any footage you may provide. I asked in your first thread about missing time and you stated you had experienced this. I wanted to know if you had tried hypnosis or anything since your first post to try to see if you could recover any of the memories? It has been awhile so I wanted to see how much more you investigated your encounter. I will post more questions as I finish rereading the original posts.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Doesn't me typing prove im conscious....?

Unfortunately no.

Your typo on the other hand...

Consider it another way... how do you know for sure there is any "I" inside of me like you experience (I'm assuming) that is thinking/feeling rather than responding mechanically and without awareness to your statements... little more than a very advanced Eliza Program?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I read your original story. I have something to share as well.

While I didn't see it, I heard it.

I lived in the mountains, right by the forest that extended into more forest for miles and miles. One night, I had been going through a lot of intense reality distortion, and was trying my best to fend off or ignore whatever "it" was. Against me better judgment, I decided to remain in this isolated area with my girl friend.

One night, I was dealing with what felt like my mind being mixed up like a egg scramble - it was unbearable.

In the other room, our windows were open. It was about 9pm, and at that moment we began hearing some kind of skin-crawling moaning, screeching, talking noise coming from right by the tree line. It instantly made my agony turn into "Holy #, wtf is that."

It sounded like no animal I have ever heard, and it certainly sounded like one thing. My girl friend immediately went outside to confront whatever it was, and I kept getting this image inside my head of the exact same description you gave.

As she marched up the drive way, I quickly grabbed my arm blade and ran out, yelled at her to come back to the house and not confront whatever this thing was. We were both in the house, and at a couple points when I began getting worried, it would make a few noises, one of which almost sounded like a whisper-y groan that sounded like it was trying to say something.

It was honestly one of the most frightening experiences I have ever had.

The thing that made it worse, is that I was thinking a lot about a friend of mine that had passed away years passed, right before it "Appeared". Furthermore, my girl friend, when later asked about it, said that it reminded her of the sounds her friend made as he was dying from getting hit by a car.

All i can say is that "Aliens" may not visit Earth because some "Aliens" may just be unwieldy manifestations of the "living" dead if you get what I mean...]
edit on 18-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bcccl

i got that inpression of the man also especially when i was asked for £10.000 to support some disclosure project.

some disclosure project? the disclosure project is the first thing that comes up when you google steven greer, surely you looked him up after talking to him. also, i find it hard to believe you've only just found out in this thread what EBE stands for, surely between the experience and now (five years) you had access to google. i do believe you, but you're being disingenuous and it casts doubt on your sincerity.

It was a test of sorts... I share your reservations... So far it's still in the land of the unknown.. I know I wouldn't be talking the same way 5 years later haha.. That is me though. Maybe he is slower? In fact I am about a hairs width from losing interest. The Army taught me to pay attention to detail. The details are few and far between. Growing thin, unless there is a tape...
edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

It was a test of sorts... I share your reservations... So far it's still in the land of the unknown.. I know I wouldn't be talking the same way 5 years later haha.. That is me though. Maybe he is slower? In fact I am about a hairs width from losing interest. The Army taught me to pay attention to detail. The details are few and far between. Growing thin, unless there is a tape...
edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

i gather he may not want to know more, for whatever reason, perhaps because he was visited out of the blue and would rather not invite further intrusions. on the other hand, according to his account, they were not particularly theatening. i know i would want to find out as much as possible, unless what i experienced was so unsettling i would rather not know more.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i gather he may not want to know more, for whatever reason, perhaps because he was visited out of the blue and would rather not invite further intrusions. on the other hand, according to his account, they were not particularly theatening. i know i would want to find out as much as possible, unless what i experienced was so unsettling i would rather not know more.

He's not scared. He wants to know more, Based on his story.
I don't detect any lying based on just his words..

His attitude is a little too low energy and not changing enough for me to think he even cares that much.
Maybe he is telling the truth..

My BS meters are at 50% currently.

He has little time to win me over. He's not doing well on the curiosity test.

edit on 10/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

sorry if my "story" comment was taken as I don't believe you.
I do and your OP was written perfectly

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So do we have an ETA on the CCTV footage? Gonna be on YouTube or what?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
So do we have an ETA on the CCTV footage? Gonna be on YouTube or what?

he said something like tomorrow he would get it. He's in the UK (I think)..
They have to watch it.

Then he has to make up excuses..

So...

2-3 days ??

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
He said the guy was bringing the footage at 10:00AM GMT, which is basically, right about... NOW!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join