It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocky Mountain Apocalypse Movie (DNA/Aliens/Alchemy/Occult Symbols/Anti-Christ and More!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is my latest creation. It's basically a slide show about a potential 'Super Being' type of world leader that may be arriving soon.

My take is that it will be genetically modified... so I did a bunch of research to see how plausible it all is, and put it in slide format.

The video is set to music... and has a dooomish beginning sequence.

Consider this a sort of 'Grand Unification' of several elements...

Theory... Theory... and More Theory
Science/Chemistry
Mystery School Teachings
Alchemy
Astro-Theology
Bible Study
Myth

There should be something for everyone in there... enjoy!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Linky no worky.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OP:

I LOVE YOU

~nuclearnuttery

If you didn't copy me and I didn't copy you,
this is a case for telepathy lmfao

j/k

Seems like many are awakening this year!!!

edit on 18-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Cool Video!
Thanks for taking time to make it. Now if only the sheep will listen...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what to search for in you tube, I can't get through the link. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey

Science/Chemistry
Mystery School Teachings
Alchemy
Astro-Theology
Bible Study
Myth

I believe that this is the exact definition of the word Pseudoscience.

I haven't bothered to watch the video because of your introduction to it.
edit on 18-10-2012 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey, I'm glad to hear some of you guys are enjoying it.

If you are having problems watching, it may be blocked in certain countries.

Here is a direct link...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

Cool slide show, but now I have to go back through it again and pause on each individual slide so I can read it all. Not to mention you gave me a Joe Walsh flashback .

Aaaarrrg! What have you done to me?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Says "could not load movie" via link and blank screen with no entry over play icon in op. I'm in uk on iPad if that makes a difference. I searched your thread title in YT but nothing

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin

Science/Chemistry
Mystery School Teachings
Alchemy
Astro-Theology
Bible Study
Myth

I believe that this is the exact definition of the word Pseudoscience.

I haven't bothered to watch the video because of your introduction to it.
edit on 18-10-2012 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

What subjects are you into? I have all kinds of slides to check out.

How about Scientific American?

Do you like Bible Codes?

Are you into Chakras?

The Secrets of the Ark?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Umm........i see nothing but a bunch of strung together stretches of the imagination..........and when i say stretches i mean HUGE stretches......

The guy talking about DNA wasnt even talking about DNA in the real sense......

Not only that the music doesnt go along with any of this........

Sorry, but I get more of a schizophrenic vibe from this video then anything else

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Umm........i see nothing but a bunch of strung together stretches of the imagination..........and when i say stretches i mean HUGE stretches......

Sorry, but I get more of a schizophrenic vibe from this video then anything else

Lol... sorry it didn't work out for you.

The music is more just for ambience. It's not supposed to match really.

The slides I've been putting together for the past year. The information is from 33° Masons and high level Illuminati members that I've had the privilege to gain info from.

I assure you these are not your average ordinary conspiracy theories here.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Lol... sorry it didn't work out for you.

The music is more just for ambience. It's not supposed to match really.

The slides I've been putting together for the past year. The information is from 33° Masons and high level Illuminati members that I've had the privilege to gain info from.

I assure you these are not your average ordinary conspiracy theories here.

YOu say they are high level illuminati but who says what you say is true? and i know a few 33 masons my friend, as im a mason myself........and none of this jives.........

not tring to be a jerk im just a skeptic is all........and I have to say if any of your friends that are 33 masons tell you this stuff is true, they are either lying to you, or they arent really masons
edit on 18-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
For those that can't see the vid, I'm going to post some of the images for you...

Pink's Masonic Initiation..

Beatles Occult History...

Occult Meaning of '33'...

Hand of Mysteries...

More to follow...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
For those that are new to the notion of Triple Helix DNA, I have a good intro video for you…

It is set in the context of Scripture, because this is where a lot of the ‘codes’ are stored.

Basically it’s one of the biggest secrets ever… that at one time our DNA may have originally began as ‘Three Strand’. There is more and more evidence coming out demonstrating this, but it’s still very ‘hush hush’ and cutting edge. Why? Because it leads to the topic of Giants (mentioned in Scripture) or some say Nephilim. This is something the Elite do not want people knowing about.

All you have to do is look at an anatomically correct picture of DNA and see there is room for one more strand…

It’s not rocket science. In fact… the original discoverer of DNA had concluded (incorrectly) that our DNA was in fact Triple Strand!

Now some of you may be thinking… what’s the big deal? Well… when you venture into this rabbit hole, it becomes clear that mankind is forbidden to alter DNA in that fashion. Once this happens, it sets off a sort of ‘self-destruct’ mode for our planet.

The Elites know this... and they're 'going for it' regardless.

More to follow…

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Earlier I posted the 22 amino acids we have and how they relate to the Hebrew Alphabet... or more specifically the ‘Book of Creation’.

This is not a coincidence. This was something that was meant for us to discover.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here I take just one of the letters and analyze it…

Already you can see there is information being preserved here that has been passed down from generation to generation. Why? You will soon see.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't think the OP was "making a stretch". I think he is very visually gifted, and if you have trouble absorbing the video, just hit "stop" and read the stills instead of bitching about the music... lol.

I think the DNA stuff is amazing! I like the connections you make to the symbols of Judaism and alchemy, also. It is amazing how the same symbols are used by spiritual creatures like humans (and elephants! etc.!) to communicate emotional ideas and metaphysical ideas. We have so many rituals and beliefs that don't even necessarily tie in with religion directly -- people insist they are not religious -- we all know that's not true. Even atheism is a religion because it's a belief in an absolute truth, that "God isn't there". WELL NOW. Heh.

You know what, OP, I was in a thrift store a couple months back, and in the toy section I found an Arabic/Hebrew/English alphabet and map, pure gold, right? In terms of learning the original languages.
I think there is a lot to be learned about Gematria (!!!) and Hebrew, and perhaps from that point, the secrets of Atlantis.

Edgar Cayce might be an excellent place for you to go; he had lots of experiences involving Jewish spirits and even had a vision of the Chariot of the Lord (the HUMAN SOUL!).

I bless you and hope that you continue your researches with no harm coming to you because of it.
Remember that in his later years, King Solomon came to regard his knowledge as a burden, because it led him into the worship of false gods (i've done it too).

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
I don't think the OP was "making a stretch". I think he is very visually gifted, and if you have trouble absorbing the video, just hit "stop" and read the stills instead of bitching about the music... lol.

I think the DNA stuff is amazing! I like the connections you make to the symbols of Judaism and alchemy, also. It is amazing how the same symbols are used by spiritual creatures like humans (and elephants! etc.!) to communicate emotional ideas and metaphysical ideas. We have so many rituals and beliefs that don't even necessarily tie in with religion directly -- people insist they are not religious -- we all know that's not true. Even atheism is a religion because it's a belief in an absolute truth, that "God isn't there". WELL NOW. Heh.

You know what, OP, I was in a thrift store a couple months back, and in the toy section I found an Arabic/Hebrew/English alphabet and map, pure gold, right? In terms of learning the original languages.
I think there is a lot to be learned about Gematria (!!!) and Hebrew, and perhaps from that point, the secrets of Atlantis.

Edgar Cayce might be an excellent place for you to go; he had lots of experiences involving Jewish spirits and even had a vision of the Chariot of the Lord (the HUMAN SOUL!).

I bless you and hope that you continue your researches with no harm coming to you because of it.
Remember that in his later years, King Solomon came to regard his knowledge as a burden, because it led him into the worship of false gods (i've done it too).

Thank you!

Just for that you get a bonus slide...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
One of the most important threads in a while. Thank you so much for making this, and good work! Though I have to renounce codes and all the bad stuff when I am seeing those images, because our Subconscious and Souls behind the veil sees codes and understands in all directions, up/down/forward/backwards, and even communicates in reverse speech, so deprogramming. Seeing but releasing and seeing only Love and Goodness is important, very much so. They could be planting seeds as well as conducting their secretive stuff, when they put these images out. Like nets.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is an important thread, and I'm sure I will spend some time attempting to grasp all of this.

Thanks for posting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join