It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British hacker says aliens exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Hey thanks for the post, yesterday I was listening to the tribute video dedicated to Gary after his case was settled that he was not going to be tried in the US.

People are talking about proof in this thread but they really shouldn't be. The fact that Americans in the pentagon had enough power to have British police arrest him and send him over is enough proof that he was doing this.

Pretty spooky his findings, that there was a space program with UFOs and a few of the generals were labeled non-terrestrial. If a lie it is a brilliant spin, if it is the truth it is the biggest shock to every person in the world that there was some kind of exchange program, but I would believe in aliens before I believe in treaties with the US government.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We, then, are to assume that he shouldn't be arrested for merely breaking the law, but is being sought for arrest because of the content he claims he saw?

LOL

Right. Dude hacks into the defense system, but OBVIOUSLY he wouldn't be sought for arrest if only he hadn't seen the alien pics!

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This isn't new , they are the claims Gary made years ago just being recycled because he's back in the news again .

this is true. to all those people thinking that he's just come out now and said this, then you need to read back through the threads linked earlier in this one as it's quite a compelling story. Gary was interviewed by project camelot and revealed this information then. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen. We can only hope that he has more evidence as without that we have nothing but the words of some guy that can hack computers. Although we do also have the fact that the US tried as hard as possible to get hold of him.. but that doesn't actually prove anything. This story has tremendous potential and it's not really getting much coverage... also where does he stand now? does he have to be tried under a UK court? (sorry, don't have time to research atm)... if this is the case, he won't be saying much at the moment, will he?

edit on 24-10-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

jack straw signed an agreement , a one sided agreement at that , that allowed the americans to apply for an extradition of a british person with out any proof of crime .

i also seem to recall that at one time , a person could not be extradited to a country that would impose a more severe punishment than the country that they were being extradited from .

we all know that the american judicial system is barbaric and gary mckinnon would in every likelyhood have been imprisoned for the rest of his life .

i for one am glad that our normally spineless government has finally acted in the interest of justice .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Gary Mckinnon the British citizen who hacked into NASA and secure military files has come out and accused the agencies of covering up aliens existence. He claims that the military has files with photographs of the craft these 'off world security forces' have been using and their names. Bear in mind it's incredibly hard for people with Aspbergers syndrome to lie!

Though he's not the most secure source of information, he clearly has some faculties if he's able to hack into top security military computers causing 'millions' in damage. It might be why the US government want him so badly!

Story below: Taken from another source. newsgather.com

Are aliens real? One hacker who broke into US Military computers says yes, claiming that he found evidence of extraterrestrial life in the computer networks he broke into. Now, the United States is seeking extradition for breaching both military and NASA computer networks. However, the UK says that he isn't fit to stand trial and has blocked his extradition.

Link to source.

What do you think ATS?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Here's what Lyn Marzulli says:

Is there a connection between principalities or, Arche/Archon’s and the realm of the Fallen Angels? In my opinion there is and this is part of the coming great deception I have written about for over a decade now. If McKinnon is giving us credible information, then it is ground breaking and creates a link to the fallen angels openly manifesting on the earth. Jesus warns us it will be like the days of Noah when he returns. What differentiates those days is the presence of the fallen angels on the earth. If McKinnon’s information is true, and there’s no way to vet it, then we’re not in Kansas anymore.

Link to source.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

Please review the linked information before making future posts.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

edit on 10/18/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Lacked ex tags and excessive quotes.

You've tried again, as many christians are trying to do, to tie ETs to "demons". You're essentially taking the unknown and using that to push your religious agenda. And again, Christianity is using fear, this time fear of demons and fallen angels, to try to increase its adherents. Sad.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This right here, the fact that the US government requested that the UK hand over the civilian hacker! That insinuates some sort of over-reach of boundaries with some sort of 'special priveledge' over the citizens of foreign countries. In short, the ego of US govemps are outta control.

Whatever. Finding more evidence of these beings and such is a great thing regardless of where the info comes from.

Are aliens real? One hacker who broke into US Military computers says yes, claiming that he found evidence of extraterrestrial life in the computer networks he broke into. Now, the United States is seeking extradition for breaching both military and NASA computer networks. However, the UK says that he isn't fit to stand trial and has blocked his extradition.

a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Thx for digging this thread out. Too bad that I had not boarded ATS more earlier...

My only suspicion in fact has nothing to do with if Gary Mckinnon had claimed was true. My suspicion however goes to if such a famous, top tier hacker would lie to get noticed or gain fame since he has already got them. Also I doubt that the circle of geeks, just like circles of other professionals, is rather closed and relied upon reputation a lot. Would Gary Mckinnon risk to destroy his fame at all?

Furthermore, the most interesting thing is that Gary Mckinnon has a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome, in many researchers' eyes, a group of pathological truth-tellers. In other words, Asperger's Syndrome prevents most of sufferers from lying.
edit on 24-1-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
This right here, the fact that the US government requested that the UK hand over the civilian hacker! That insinuates some sort of over-reach of boundaries with some sort of 'special priveledge' over the citizens of foreign countries. In short, the ego of US govemps are outta control.

In an effort to keep things accurate, the US went through due legal process to extradite a British citizen who it was alleged to have committed crimes in the US. In fact, the fact what he committed the crimes were not contested and was admitted.

People get extradited from countries all the time where there are treaties. In this case, the UK Home Secretary blocked the extradition on the grounds of McKinnon's health, as was her prerogative. It was later ruled that he would not be prosecuted in the UK. This shows that legal process works, the US has to follow due process and it's never a "done deal".

To the OP. The fact that McKinnon was apparently looking for evidence of UFOs on US military and NASA allows this story to develop towards "I found evidence". If such evidence was found, why did he not reveal this earlier when he had the evidence? Shame that. It would certainly have deflected attention from his legal predicament and been quite a revelation!

Regards

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The fact that McKinnon was apparently looking for evidence of UFOs on US military and NASA allows this story to develop towards "I found evidence".

Betty Hill revealed her understanding of the Zeta Reticuli aliens in a similar abstract manner.
When she was making the diagrams she stated that she could not intervene consciously with her own logical analysis.

McKinnon said he was eventually able to access the US’ Space Command network, where he found evidence of an extra terrestrial mission. “I found a list of officers’ names,” he claims, “under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’… What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.”

My theory is Gary may have been abducted as a young child in the UK and was searching for the truth.
Mary Poppins was before his time, but there were psy ops programs aimed at UK children in the '70's.
The media portrayed him as a stoner archetype living in the astral with his mum.

Much of Mckinnons guilt was due to the fact that he gained access to the Nasa and military systems as an outsider.
The breakaway civilization mentality obviously depends on the members having a dependable ego construct.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more. He's prolly now employed by the royal intelligence professionally now.

originally posted by: Paperjacket

Furthermore, the most interesting thing is that Gary Mckinnon has a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome, in many researchers' eyes, a group of pathological truth-tellers. In other words, Asperger's Syndrome prevents most of sufferers from lying.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
I couldn't agree more. He's prolly now employed by the royal intelligence professionally now.

originally posted by: Paperjacket

That is good for him and I believe that his words should be given certain credibility.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket

Actually, he does Web Search Optimization for businesses nowadays. Think he charges like 40 quid an hour.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I didnt know the gentleman in question
had Aspergers. Your assertion about
lying is correct. I still have trouble
sleeping due to an exaggeration I
made 5 years ago. Not a day goes
by that I don't try to fix my error.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What was the exaggeration?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: obscurepanda

I told a colleague that I thought he had
mastered a certain training program
and that he hadn't let it go to his
head.

I should have said mostly mastered and
mostly hadn't gone to his head.

But instead he took my 'blessing' and
now thinks he's this super evolved
form of life; sort of a mixture of
Jesus and all the archangels
put together.

I imagine he'd have gone off his
rocker no matter what, but it
grieves me what he has become;

And I can't "talk him off the ledge"
so to speak.

Words can be powerful and have
unintended results.

Kev

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
100% underscored to infinity and beyond, this is just a tiny bit of the truth both in terms of ufology, real ET, cosmos, our own et souls and the paramilitary and secret space program, where we're all over the solar system ourselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
You clearly have no understanding of how he achieved the hack or why he has no evidence.

First the hack was as SIMPLE as you logging onto your own PC, why? because most of the computers he hacked into still had the DEFAULT username/password logins. That alone should embarrass the hell out of the people responsible for there security. Also it meant he did NOT have to damage the computers software meaning he didnt create millions of dollars worth of damage.

He was on a dialup modem and he was looking at images and documents that were 100's of megabytes in size so he was unable to download them, instead he made them display on the screen of the PC he'd hacked into, then he told that pc to send him a (low res) screen shot, and because he was on a dialup even that took ages to download.

For all we know he may have had the proof you say you require, but it would have been taken when they arrested him!

Wanted to add my two cents..

I was in the USAF; had a Secret clearance and worked in various levels of Computer Communications.

Military computers are installed with images that are set to log into a Domain or LDAP. The log in must be created for you, there is no default user pass.

In any organization, files that are meant to be viewed and modified by more than one client are stored on a file server, they aren't kept on the local machine past memory.

Should the tmp file be written to disk for some reason you wouldn't be able to access it without a lot time and possibly the physical disk itself.

I have seen cases where files are kept locally then synced nightly, but that's typically JSL / AS400 for financial data sets (main frame / tape libraries), not normal files for pcs.

If you were mining, you wouldn't want screen shots - you would want files - and the meta data they come with (creation vs modified). You wouldn't inspect individual files, you would dump directories via scp/rdp to an "off shore" server or file sharing service.

With regard to viewing a remote desktop with a slow connection..

Most clients and servers have remote desktop capability pre-installed. If I had a desktop on my server I could view it in my terminal here via x11.. Windows has Remote Desktop/Help for clients and servers. If the image had remote desktop removed, there are apps to install. All remote desktop software has the ability to forward in low-res, low color.

Military networks will likely have a inbound/outbound "sniffer" installed in front of the firewall / load balancer. It's a physical device that will record any traffic that triggers it and resolve any proxy-to-proxy concerns in detail - furthering why nobody "hacks toward themselves" - they send it to an off shore service - then connect to that for the files.

Furthermore, a download creates a direct connection, his address would be in the file server's access log and the firewall's access log.

So:
- There is no "default user pass" on military computers.
- Files like the ones mentioned aren't kept on local machines.
- You don't need or want Remote Desktop regardless of connection speed.
- Most Remote Desktop apps are already set to default low-res (1024 by 768, 256 colors).
- You don't want screen shots, you want files and meta data it comes with.
- If you downloaded anything, you created a direct connection that was logged in multiple places.

I don't believe this guys story - it doesn't add up for multiple reasons.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

So:
- There is no "default user pass" on military computers.
- Files like the ones mentioned aren't kept on local machines.
- You don't need or want Remote Desktop regardless of connection speed.
- Most Remote Desktop apps are already set to default low-res (1024 by 768, 256 colors).
- You don't want screen shots, you want files and meta data it comes with.
- If you downloaded anything, you created a direct connection that was logged in multiple places.

I don't believe this guys story - it doesn't add up for multiple reasons.

You got my attention here. You may be on to something

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Gary Mckinnon was doing all his investigating from the UK in the early 90's so:
The machines in question were connected to the internet as .mil .org .etc domains.
There were lots of Unix boxes that were left with default passwords for root and administrative levels.
Telnet port 23 was left open in those days and file sharing was done under the honor system before that became abused.
The server stats were easy to find and could be used to explore limitless resources in many different countries.
There were people on the Joint Academic Network sharing (classified) military/space/science projects that were not to be exposed by the Main Stream Media. You could publish stuff using ghost to keep it away from the bots.

And far as hitting the wrong key (B flat) and wiping half the files off a NASA server, don't you hate when that happens?

So what is project "Gary Mckinnon" really about?

edit on 26-1-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

The Wiki article says

McKinnon is accused of hacking into 97 United States military and NASA computers over a 13-month period between February 2001 and March 2002, at his girlfriend's aunt's house in London,[3] using the name 'Solo'.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...
I didn't see anything about what OS he was targeting. Windows NT was the predominant office desktop OS I believe in 2001

edit on 26-1-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join