It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British hacker says aliens exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The thing that get's me most about his story is that, he's able to hack into NASA, he's able to open images of crafts from other planets and documents that talk about them. But..he's unable to hit print screen. And not only that, whenever I view something on the internet, I have to actually download it first. But in his case, he's unable to recover any of this from his temp files that would be stored locally on his own machine being that he's already downloaded and viewed them. It's BS!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Proof would be nice ..

In all honesty...what exactly would be perceived as good proof now a days? Pictures, video's, you name it...have been posted before only to be greatly debunked. If any sort of picture was posted on here it would get debunked in 30 seconds. Hell I don't even know if me seeing something would be enough proof...I would have literally be taken to some other planet...then maybe I would believe.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

He was using dial-up at the time in his girlfriends house while under investigation.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
The thing that get's me most about his story is that, he's able to hack into NASA, he's able to open images of crafts from other planets and documents that talk about them. But..he's unable to hit print screen. And not only that, whenever I view something on the internet, I have to actually download it first. But in his case, he's unable to recover any of this from his temp files that would be stored locally on his own machine being that he's already downloaded and viewed them. It's BS!

he was caught,and i,m guessing pretty quickly since he just done biggest hacking of all time so i,m guessing he thought he wouldn,t be caught or he woudn,t have done it in first place,hence why he didn,t have time to recover anything....just a thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
reply to post by RMFX1

He was using dial-up at the time in his girlfriends house while under investigation.

You don't need a fast internet connection to take screen shots and save them as image files.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wasn't he diagnosed with Aspbergers after he was caught and being threatened with extradition?

Now I appreciate that he is of a generation where these disorders were not picked up whilst in school, unlike now (in most instances), but I don't think it would mean he's incapable of lying. And I think he is on this one.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Right, but was Mckinnon talking about ET's? I had seen an interview where he talked of US starships, but never mentioned alien officers.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Hello again friend - we meet again so quickly.

If you really want to get your teeth into this story then check out the thread below - created by VERY well respected ATS member IsaacKoi only 3 days ago - he is a UK barrister and the story and links within, including a 45min interview with Mr Mckinnon, is sure to give you food for thought.

Enjoy.................

abovetopsecret

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

millions in damage , i don't think so .
if any damage was caused it was to the ego's of the people in charge of the security .

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

he's not the most secure source of information, he clearly has some faculties if he's able to hack into top security military computers causing 'millions' in damage.

I have a huge problem taking you seriously. Taking for instance this sentence...

Why is he a particularly insecure source of information ? We know who he is and the actions is well documented, even if his claims are not verifiable he is in some regard more secure than many other similar sources, like for instance Bob Lazar.

The information we have in regard to the hack he performed does not grant him any special faculty or astounding hacking capability or even as someone having a good understanding on how to hack systems. He used a slow modem to enter a very insecure system, that was not an amazing feat, what is amazing is how insecure the system was to start with. All the fame is simply due to the owner of the system...

The figure of "millions in damages" has no real connection to damages he directly caused. It includes the necessary forensic investigation and the job of securing the system from further intrusions (this is something that should have been done before he managed to get in). I do not have the records but all interviews I've seen state clearly that he simply downloaded some documents/images (very slowly).

I'm not dismissing the claims but there is no need to oversell his capabilities or even the feat he is being charge with, doing so does not advance any other point you are attempting to make about it...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Gary Mckinnon the British citizen who hacked into NASA and secure military files has come out and accused the agencies of covering up aliens existence. He claims that the military has files with photographs of the craft these 'off world security forces' have been using and their names. Bear in mind it's incredibly hard for people with Aspbergers syndrome to lie!

Though he's not the most secure source of information, he clearly has some faculties if he's able to hack into top security military computers causing 'millions' in damage. It might be why the US government want him so badly!
snip

There is no evidence and the source for the claims is questionable. Trust me, if Gary is correct the U.S. gov't would have sent a death squad to out him. When we get more than hearsay, then it still has to pass scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I'm new....

I'm trying to garner a better understanding and my techniques are clearly amateur. You have a hard time taking me seriously because I'm having a hard time coming to terms with so much so fast and, honestly, I think I have slight over-read fatigue. Maybe I jumped on this too fast. No one's perfect.

The sentence was meant to imply that people may see his ailment as a hindrance. Though, admittedly, I could of worded it better.

Point it out and I'll correct it. I'm not prideful, I will admit if I'm wrong, I have been before on so many occasions.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How many threads about this will there be?

Of course, he is telling the truth. Being who his is, a unemployed, hacker working from an old computer in his mother's attic, he has not one shred of credibility to most people.

But most people have not bothered to look at "Star Wars" with a sharp eye or noted the formation of the US Space Force over that time period. So they can reject Gary's statements out of hand as somewhat of a kook and feel satisfied that Uncle has none of that stuff whizzing around up there, why the idea is outrageous! We have a presence in space. We have the shuttle progra.....wait, a minute! Didn't that program end after about 40 years of development and operation and they never bothered to replace it with anything else?

Folks, UFOs are real and we've had ample opportunities to develop craft of similar design. The mysterious black triangles are the proof of that. Or as I like to point out, if you don't believe they are some relatively new, highly sophisticated development of our people, then you must cite them as being ETs. The case is as simple as that. A case based on variousl types of evidence that any intelligence agency in the world would accept as being strong enough to believe that we have exactly what Gary has stated.

The US government wanted him because he had no physical evidence to back up his contention and he would make an excellent example to string up in public to scare the crap out of anybody of our people in the know about any aspect of that secret program and it would seal their mouths shut until the day the program is officially acknowledged.

The sad thing of it is, the common people of this country and others are kept in the dark about the black triangles, but don't you image that most other governments are quite aware of what these craft represent and are feverishly working on their own versions? It is all a game, folks,

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

my brother has aspberges, he can lie pretty well.

i'm glad he's not being sent to america to face trial, and i hope that if he faces trial in britain that he gets a nice understanding judge and jury.
if he did find out something then it wont be long before the us government plots something nasty, they seem to really hate people knowing things and having the means to share that info.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I can go online and make any claim I want. Doesn't make it a true statement.

The Easter Bunny lives under my bed. No really....He does.... Honest.

See?

Until he provides proof of his findings.... All it is, is another hollow claim posted on the internet.

I do believe there are aliens out there. I have even seen UFO's three times in my life....But at the same time, I don't know that aliens are coming here to earth...

He needs to put up or shut up. I will not just take his word for it. Sorry.

This claim ( One that is been floating around for years now! )is nothing more that hearsay at best....Bogus and attention seeking at worst.
edit on 18-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

As far as the second link goes...where do people come up with these names for aliens from?

Archons??? First it was grays, then it was reptilians...now we have "archons."

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If he hacked in and he knows this and has seen the files why is there no proof to back up his claims?

And since when is it hard for people with aspburgers to lie? This is completely untrue......

Sorry but not buying it......

Everytime someone has "proof" theres always some story as to why they dont have it.........

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Interesting, but it's been 10 year's , why is he saying it now ?

I can understand he maybe seen or found something to go into the Pentagon, and a whole load of other systems!!
Also I would of thought him looking for the evidence in the first place that he would of made some back up files or something to share..

Maybe if more becomes of this , it could be true.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Maybe he decided he wants to live! The US wanted him really bad. It would suk knowing info like that but not being able to tell anyone. That in its'self is a puishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join