It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British hacker says aliens exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Gary Mckinnon the British citizen who hacked into NASA and secure military files has come out and accused the agencies of covering up aliens existence. He claims that the military has files with photographs of the craft these 'off world security forces' have been using and their names. Bear in mind it's incredibly hard for people with Aspbergers syndrome to lie!

Though he's not the most secure source of information, he clearly has some faculties if he's able to hack into top security military computers causing 'millions' in damage. It might be why the US government want him so badly!

Story below: Taken from another source. newsgather.com

Are aliens real? One hacker who broke into US Military computers says yes, claiming that he found evidence of extraterrestrial life in the computer networks he broke into. Now, the United States is seeking extradition for breaching both military and NASA computer networks. However, the UK says that he isn't fit to stand trial and has blocked his extradition.

Link to source.

What do you think ATS?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Here's what Lyn Marzulli says:

Is there a connection between principalities or, Arche/Archon’s and the realm of the Fallen Angels? In my opinion there is and this is part of the coming great deception I have written about for over a decade now. If McKinnon is giving us credible information, then it is ground breaking and creates a link to the fallen angels openly manifesting on the earth. Jesus warns us it will be like the days of Noah when he returns. What differentiates those days is the presence of the fallen angels on the earth. If McKinnon’s information is true, and there’s no way to vet it, then we’re not in Kansas anymore.

Link to source.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

Please review the linked information before making future posts.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

edit on 10/18/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Lacked ex tags and excessive quotes.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Proof would be nice ..

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Every single time I try to believe, I get burned.

Is it worth it in the long run?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have not doubt beings from other worlds exist. None at all.

The thing we are not sure of is if they have harnessed intergalatic travel and visited us on our planet.

Probability suggests that it is likely other life exists out in our universe, however the same probabilities can be used to suggest that the chances of them visiting us is very improbable at this time.

I am also pretty sure, they could dismiss this hacker has a "nut case" and his information will fall into obscurity.
edit on 18-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not saying it's 100% at all, no, no, no.

But people with Aspbergers do find it hard to lie..... Or they're pathological liars... So it could go either way, either way it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are there any links to the site that is reporting this story?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I've seen craft up close myself, but I honestly can't say if it was alien or not.

But I agree, I would LOVE proof. Though I'm more inclined to call them Nephilim.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I'm sure that there are "Aliens" out there but whether they are little green men would be something else.

Looking at the pyramids etc there are things out there that cannot really be explained satisfactorily.

Its typical of us to think that we know everything and that we are the only ones here.

I hope beyond hope that we are wrong!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul
Are there any links to the site that is reporting this story?

Just use the search tab in the upper right corner of this page. There are dozens of OLD threads on this already, going back to at least 2005......
edit on 18-10-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Just because one interpretation of the facts gets disproven, doesn't discredit an entire movement. Not all the dinosaurs in our textbooks existed exactly how we think they did. Doesn't mean they don't exist...

remember brontosaurus? apatosaurus? etc...

Aliens, does the govt know? Probably, and if they don't, and we all can find so much circumstantial evidence so as to be willing to believe it, then maybe they aren't smart enough to be in charge of the investigations.

And if they are keeping it covered up then they're actively deceiving... so either way I suppose...

Maybe we can get wikileaks and anonymous on this!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Then here's recent interview to refresh the nogin..

www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Using the term aliens is wrong, they weren't aliens, they were "Non-Terrestrial Officers." In other words they were human officers who weren't based on Earth, which points to a secret space program of some sort.

KC: Right. So, can you tell me what else you found? Because I know you have some information in regard to Non-Terrestrial Officers. Is that right?

GM: Yeah. There was an Excel spreadsheet and the title was "Non-Terrestrial Officers," and it had names, ranks... it wasn't a long list; it didn't fill the whole screen, I don't think.
GM: Yeah. I mean, that was the title "Non-Terrestrial Officers", and obviously it's not little green men. So I was thinking: What force is this? And that phrase is nowhere to be found on the web or in official Army documentation or anything. And the other thing was a list of ship-to-ship and fleet-to-fleet transfers - and bear in mind fleet-to-fleet, that means multiple ships - movement of materials. And these ships weren't, you know, US Navy ships. Again, I don't remember any of the names, but I remember at the time looking and trying to match up the names, and there wasn't anything that matched.

KC: So, now, this theoretically would have been pretty top secret information if indeed non-terrestrial is what it sounds to be, which is off-world, right?

GM: Yeah. I mean, I gleaned from that information... What I surmised is that an off-planet Space Marines is being formed.

The Curious Case of Gary McKinnon

link   
Reply to post by Joneselius

"Are aliens real? One hacker who broke into US Military computers says yes"

Why is there only one hacker that could even answer that question? surely if there was one, there are more, right? Or is this guy somekind of super hacker that went where other hackers couldn't go?

I think maybe he did hack nasa and the millitary (without finding anything) but was sloppy and got caught then made up a story, but who am I to claim what he says is true or not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can believe that Gary McKinnon believes.......
That does not mean I believe in UFO's and secret Government space wars......

I am guessing that he found experimental aircraft and test pilots names. I would also guess that given Gary was searching for proof of UFO's that he may have been predisposed to jumping too conclusions.

I have been watching the skies for years, nothing all that special going on up there......

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
At the one who mentioned scriptures....yeah, who cares what ancient oral stories that were passed down second, third-hand etc, & were altered and then finally written down actually say? And the way they were written....it could mean anything. I do appreciate the poetic nature and beauty of some of biblical scripture but, why would anyone take it as fact? No thinking man should.

That said, this is interesting news and as much as I would like to believe it....all we have is his word to go on? Did he make copies of files? Surely, he had sense enough to with something so important.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well since cooler heads have prevailed and the extradition to Nazi America(Current Gov not the people) is off the cards maybe now he can tell his story. Come on Gary spill the beans! Enquiring minds want to know what you really seen.
edit on 18-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I have not doubt beings from other worlds exist. None at all.

The thing we are not sure of is if they have harnessed intergalatic travel and visited us on our planet.

Probability suggests that it is likely other life exists out in our universe, however the same probabilities can be used to suggest that the chances of them visiting us is very improbable at this time.

I am also pretty sure, they could dismiss this hacker has a "nut case" and his information will fall into obscurity.
edit on 18-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

"at this time" That sounds like the probability relies on OUR level of technology, NOT theirs. Wouldn't the TIME depend on how advanced some alien race was at and NOT where humans are at?

Not convinced either way if this bloke over in the UK is pulling our leg. My question is "why now? Why has he decided to talk now?" Maybe because he is feeling that he is somehow now in a position to do so because there is less of a chance to be sent to the USA now. Just my opinion, just thinking out loud

cheers

Steve

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This isn't new , they are the claims Gary made years ago just being recycled because he's back in the news again .

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
***snip***
***snip***

It doesn't have to be intergalactic.
Interstellar would do fine.

After all - intergalactic is slightly further away

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join