posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
OH, WI, PA, NH and MI got moved into the "toss up" category where previously they were "leans Obama"
The polls in those states are based on a 7 day rolling average. Thus, It's a snap shot of post debate #1, not accounting for post debate #2 for a few
more days now.
In short, the map represents a few days ago vs. now. Even then go to your link and click "No toss up map" which will take those same "toss-up"
swing states and assign red or blue according to the most recent data...
294 Obama to 244...Romney
Right now Intra-Trade and other predictors taking into account the electoral landscape have Obama at a 65% chance of winning and Romney at 35%.
Romney is the closest he's been, but I wouldn't confuse it for a lead.