It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAOV (the hijacked version of Occupy Victoria) smears a homosexual man, for being gay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
HERE IS THE ARTICLE

Have a look at that, I've been taking their abuse for a full year and finally the biggest minion on the island decides to expose herself! How awesome is that!

All because these people do not like the idea that we beat them to the punch for holding a rally at the legislature, got the weekend, and have called our event "Occupy Solutions" since the PAOV have not really solved anything.

Cheers,
Ryan Elson aka John Pettitt

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Where's the smear. Sounds like you're uncomfortable with being gay. Get over it. Most people, even of they think it's a little weird (which includes a LOT of democrats), simply don't care. Sounds like the problem is in your head.

Originally posted by TheLastStand
HERE IS THE ARTICLE

Have a look at that, I've been taking their abuse for a full year and finally the biggest minion on the island decides to expose herself! How awesome is that!

All because these people do not like the idea that we beat them to the punch for holding a rally at the legislature, got the weekend, and have called our event "Occupy Solutions" since the PAOV have not really solved anything.

Cheers,
Ryan Elson aka John Pettitt

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Okay, I clicked the link, and I have no idea what the hell all of this is about? Is all of this intentionally vague, or does the author of all of this think everyone knows the back story?

I just wanted to point out that reading this makes absolutely no sense to me. I have no idea who these people are, what the story is or why it should be important to the ATS community.

Also, leaving "just another wordpress.com blog" in the header is never a good idea.

Why do I feel like I just walked into a room where there was a conversation going on about someone I have never heard of and been asked my opinion?

join