It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Oregon Woman......Whitney Heichel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
GRESHAM, Ore. - Authorities in the Portland suburb of Gresham are looking for 21-year-old Whitney Heichel after she failed to show up for work Tuesday morning, CBS affiliate KOIN reports.
Heichel was last seen leaving her apartment at about 6:45 a.m. Tuesday heading to her job at a Gresham Starbucks about five minutes away, Gresham police said. She never arrived at work, and her husband reported her missing around 10 a.m.

www.cbsnews.com...

ATS members have proved to be excellent detectives and excellent at spreading the word. Please review all of the evidence on this one. Suspicious indeed.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Given the busted passenger window I fear there is a very small chance she will be found alive. Lets hope the Gas Station had some cameras or that someone uses here CC card somewhere.

Tis a F'ed up human that can harm a stranger. Much less a little girl. This world is full of assholes.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Given the busted passenger window I fear there is a very small chance she will be found alive. Lets hope the Gas Station had some cameras or that someone uses here CC card somewhere.

Tis a F'ed up human that can harm a stranger. Much less a little girl. This world is full of assholes.

I couldnt of said it better. I hope they atleast find out what the heck happened.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

They said someone used it at a nearby gas station a few hours later. I really hope that she's ok, but the signs don't look good. My thoughts go to her family.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A lot of people think the husband did it because he was quick to hire a private investigator, and showed no emotion during the first t.v. interview. They are searching a nearby park, someone said that they tracked her cell phone signal to that location. I am not so quick to judge the husband, who knows how anyone would act just after a loved one goes missing. I hope she is found safe, but this doesn't look good.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VikingWarlord

As in all cases we will see, maybe sinister, maybe she ran away! Hard to say.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

...or alien abduction...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
More evidence. Allot of things are unfolding considering this case. I am surprised that if a perp is motivated enough he/she only needs a few minutes to execute any plan. Her work was only 5 minutes away.
On a personnal rant.....I am so sick and tired of good-for-nothing men who steal and murder our women!!!

www.kptv.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They just found her body, and arrested Johnathan Holt, her neighbor. May she rest in peace now...

edit on 10/20/12 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
A lot of people think the husband did it because he was quick to hire a private investigator, and showed no emotion during the first t.v. interview. They are searching a nearby park, someone said that they tracked her cell phone signal to that location. I am not so quick to judge the husband, who knows how anyone would act just after a loved one goes missing. I hope she is found safe, but this doesn't look good.

Well she left home at 6:45 am and the husband reported her missing at 10am. That does not give him a whole lot of time to kill her, hide the body, clean up, dispose of evidence, use the credit card, park her vehicle at a Walmart, get home and then call police. Once he made that call to police, on some level he had to know he would be considered a suspect. Most husbands are until they can be ruled out. It just seems like a lot to do in a small window of time, so if he is involved he did not do it alone.

The broken passenger window is interesting. It could be a sign of how one gained access or it could be a sign of a struggle. In any event, things do not look good for the missing women. Very sad indeed.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
They just found her body, and arrested Johnathan Holt, her neighbor. May she rest in peace now...

edit on 10/20/12 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

Oh no... that is so sad. Any reports on a possible motive?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
here's the article about the body and arrest:
www.nwcn.com...

top topics

join