It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Job Creating More Terrorists [According To The Intelligence Community]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Grabbing some marshmallows while I watch it all burn IS enticing....

....but lets not forget that as long as mankind is saddled with the mendacity that got us into this handbasket on our way to hell, we will only end up right back here in the future.

Why burn down your house when you have no clue how you are going to acquire another one?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by LiberLegit
What a collection of deluded dream-world pacifists. I'm glad people in control don't think like all of you, or else we'd have a few more 9/11s on our hands instead of just one.

if the people 'in control' thought a little more like a lot of us do, 9/11 would never have happened at all. a dream of peace, though clearly deluded to some, is infinitely preferable to a reality of manufactured paranoia and incremental destruction of personal freedoms.

You can prefer peace all that you would like to, and there isn't an issue with that. The issue is, people don't seem to understand that outside of our government and the US there are millions and millions of people that don't want peace at all. We in the US aren't the only ones responsible.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Not only that, but we became the very terrorists we were trying to stop.

what are you talking about, we have been terrorising the freakin world for 200 years

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You blame us/ our policies.

I blame religion.

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, people believe that God is on their side, whichever side that may be.

Both sides honestly believe in their own innocence and nothing will ever change because of this.

In conclusion I blame the religious, all of them, for fighting the other.

Let's face it, there is plenty of blame to go around. Some even blame the atheist, which is??? The religious of course.

Did they happen to mention how much money the military suppliers are making off of the war on terror?

Keep pointing the finger Cheney and all of the other corporate fat cats are loving it.

Lj01 blames "them all".

We are truly screwed.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by tribaltrip

I know it is a scary thing to think about, but people want to kill you. Somewhere out there, someone is hating on you for everything you stand for. It could be anything, some are just desperate for blood.

Nobody wants to kill me personally. They want to kill the idea of our culture. Which quite frankly I kinda want to kill it too.

Don't you?

Let's see.

1. Most corrupt system of government on the planet.
2. Hollywood.
3.Corrupt Justice System

I mean the list of atrocities that our 'culture' has become is pretty damn shameful. Our education system is in completely chaos. Our higher level education like Universities and Colleges are overpriced, over bloated and far too politicized regarding scientific research.

Does this mean that Ann Margret is not comming?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

We've actually been meddling in ME affairs for the last 30 to 40 years ( and much prior to that, but for the sake of time.)

~Tenth

The West has been meddling in Mid-East affairs for well over 100 years (oil & Zionism).

edit on 20-10-2012 by AuranVector because: reformat

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Logarock
Its not going to be very hard to get "blow back" out of folks that shoot little girls that want an education.

See that is something right there that needs to be sorted out. Shooting 14 yr old girls who stand up for their rights is nothing less than wrong. But where did that happen? Afghanistan, Iraq?

You missed this on recent news. Her name is Malala Yousufzai. She was shot in the head by the Taliban in Pakistan -- for advocating education for girls. She's in England now getting medical attention.

The Taliban vows they will kill her. Charming bunch.
edit on 20-10-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Logarock

Well I think the USA should be blown back to the stone age by every nation for countless murders over the past 60 years. And just to add to that, the defects caused by depleted uranium dropped in Iraq, torture, false imprisonment in Gitmo, The list goes on. Your want to talk about clowns, take a look in your backyard. Next time, why don't you just say Genocide all Muslims or something... you may aswell.

Dear God, another "I HATE Amerika ! " type. Let me guess, an Obama supporter?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You need to change your name to supporter of lies! You obviously just support the states version of the truth without so much as doing any real research! People like you are the reason there still are wars! Why there is no peace in the world! You have your mind made up by the Corporate media! Those that live by the sword shall die by the sword! Justice will be delivered promptly!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

What a collection of deluded dream-world pacifists. I'm glad people in control don't think like all of you, or else we'd have a few more 9/11s on our hands instead of just one.

if the people 'in control' thought a little more like a lot of us do, 9/11 would never have happened at all. a dream of peace, though clearly deluded to some, is infinitely preferable to a reality of manufactured paranoia and incremental destruction of personal freedoms.

You can prefer peace all that you would like to, and there isn't an issue with that. The issue is, people don't seem to understand that outside of our government and the US there are millions and millions of people that don't want peace at all. We in the US aren't the only ones responsible.

Though we are mostly responsable for training Osama Bin Laden, Al qaeda, supplying arms to them,
Pitting them against each other, destabilizing them, putting puppet dictators in there, supporting
evil dictators like the Saudi royals, the Shah of Iran and only God knows what else we did to them!
Yet it's not our falt! I am not saying they are saints but i'm sure we could have accomplished
much more with diplomacy instead of being so dam cruel, ruthless and overbearing!
Noone ever wants to take accountability! So few realize that after WW2 we were loved by most Arabs in the Middle East! What happened between then and now to make them hate us so much?
Don't give me the standard "They hate us cause we are free"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

[[Nobody wants to kill me personally. They want to kill the idea of our culture. Which quite frankly I kinda want to kill it too.

Don't you?

Let's see.

1. Most corrupt system of government on the planet.
2. Hollywood.
3.Corrupt Justice System

I mean the list of atrocities that our 'culture' has become is pretty damn shameful. Our education system is in completely chaos. Our higher level education like Universities and Colleges are overpriced, over bloated and far too politicized regarding scientific research.

Now the whole freedom thing is cool. Unless you've figured out that this sort of 'freedom' is only manufactured and what we view as a free and democratic society is only an illusion. They got to write the rules, we have to follow them.

Slavery is alive and well.

Now on the other hand their culture isn't much better in that aspect and I won't sit here and argue the semantics of which one trumps the other in debauchery.

It's a draw imo

But you're right. The war is here in North America. How can we expect to 'liberate' others from tyrants and dictators, if we ourselves are the most enslaved?

~Tenth
edit on 10/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

1. Nobody want to kill you? Another half truth from a terrorist that you admitted to being, I cast no aspersion. It is by your own words in an earlier post on this thread.

No doubt they do not want to kill you personally, as they know not you, but they WILL kill you if you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, where they planted their bombs, as provened by the slaughters of thousands of innocents in our world for decades.

2. They hate our cullture? NONSENSE.

They hate us only because we stand in their way in the defense and protection of our innocent people. They have NO qualms in butchering anyone. FULL STOP. They want our silence and fear, not from just americans, but entire humanity, so that they can rule with their misguided and insane idealogy that NO mainstream religion subscribe to.

3. You hate our culture, but you are NOT GOD, only a human. NOT MANY subscribe to your falsehoods. Had hollywood slaughtered innocents? Is our corruption the highest as you allude and hope no one checks?

Education overpriced? In a land where many have their education subsidized and even free? Education in chaos? In a land that sent man to the moon and landed probes on Mars? Who are you trying to kid?

4. So America is not perfect. But no nation is. More so now in the current economic malaise worldwide. For the sake of your sanity, I hope you will let go of your sweeping generalizations use to hate USA. But if you hate the institutions so much, the airports are open 24/7 for you leave.

Better you go with your deep hatred for american society and be treated as an enemy of USA, to be dealt with, than to have you remain to sow even more hatred using lies and halftruths the way you had been doing and are doing now, causing only more harm to all and the innocent next generations.

You are free to speak up, of course, but do know that it is this very freedom that you are using to claim that it is an illusion, as you wrote in your post.

See how demented and rage clouded judgement you have? May you enjoy your new found 'freedom' hopefully in the land of your friends - the terrorists, whom abides by no rule of law but their own idealogies as a sword to freely slaughter mankind as they wish.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The point is get the f*ck out of other countries affairs and no-one would give two sh*ts about killing your people. By killing innocents in a foreign country you should expect a few are going to resist your army, your government are going to call them terrorists and they will also continue to kill innocents in the name of terror, or Terah, what ever way you look at it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

. Nobody want to kill you? Another half truth from a terrorist that you admitted to being, I cast no aspersion. It is by your own words in an earlier post on this thread.

No doubt they do not want to kill you personally, as they know not you, but they WILL kill you if you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, where they planted their bombs, as provened by the slaughters of thousands of innocents in our world for decades.

Funny thing is, I've been in ME countries. On many occasions. Never once did I fear for my life. Never once did I cower or change my behavior because somebody was going to try and kill me.

Also your point about them slauthering thousands, you never address the 500 thousand civilian deaths in Iraq. Do those facts not exist in your mind?

They hate us only because we stand in their way in the defense and protection of our innocent people. They have NO qualms in butchering anyone. FULL STOP. They want our silence and fear, not from just americans, but entire humanity, so that they can rule with their misguided and insane idealogy that NO mainstream religion subscribe to.

No, you're wrong. You have this nonsense, jaded & Media Fed version of who these people are. You dare judge 1.57 Billion people?

I would consider your ideology of " Kill them at all costs" to be misguided and insane.

3. You hate our culture, but you are NOT GOD, only a human. NOT MANY subscribe to your falsehoods. Had hollywood slaughtered innocents? Is our corruption the highest as you allude and hope no one checks?

What the hell does God have to do with this? And actaully many many hundreds of thousands/millions subscribe to the idea of non interventionist foreign policy. As well as seeking peace.

Education overpriced? In a land where many have their education subsidized and even free? Education in chaos? In a land that sent man to the moon and landed probes on Mars? Who are you trying to kid?

Can you please post the stats about 'many' having their education subsidized or free? Please enlighten me on how post secondary education is that attainable in the West.

4. So America is not perfect. But no nation is. More so now in the current economic malaise worldwide. For the sake of your sanity, I hope you will let go of your sweeping generalizations use to hate USA. But if you hate the institutions so much, the airports are open 24/7 for you leave.

Here's the crux of the problem. I never actually pointed the finger at the USA. Yet you defend it tooth and nail. I specifically stated Western and European society. Not American society. Again with the superiority complex.

Better you go with your deep hatred for american society and be treated as an enemy of USA, to be dealt with, than to have you remain to sow even more hatred using lies and halftruths the way you had been doing and are doing now, causing only more harm to all and the innocent next generations.

Yo've not provided any proof that I stated half truthst and lies. Please point these out with FACTS, not conjecture and ad hominem attacks on my character.

See how demented and rage clouded judgement you have? May you enjoy your new found 'freedom' hopefully in the land of your friends - the terrorists, whom abides by no rule of law but their own idealogies as a sword to freely slaughter mankind as they wish.

You know the signs of somebody losing an argument? When all they have left is to attack the person's character instead of the factual information they present.

All you've done is deflect blame unto me, instead of addressing ANY of the points I have made. You have failed to debate the issue with any sort of tact or truthfullness and your manner of debate in this particular thread is intellectually dishonest.

The the highest degree.

Once you actually have something to say regarding the information I provided, as opposed to my personal self, then perhaps we may discuss this.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
You blame us/ our policies.

I blame religion.

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, people believe that God is on their side, whichever side that may be.

Both sides honestly believe in their own innocence and nothing will ever change because of this.

In conclusion I blame the religious, all of them, for fighting the other.

Let's face it, there is plenty of blame to go around. Some even blame the atheist, which is??? The religious of course.

Did they happen to mention how much money the military suppliers are making off of the war on terror?

Keep pointing the finger Cheney and all of the other corporate fat cats are loving it.

Lj01 blames "them all".

We are truly screwed.

may or MAY NOT be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on ATS. How does religion even come close to dictating what the United States does? In fact most countries do not let a holy text or law tell them how to think and believe. The American people, the one's who aren't actually making the calls and decisions to go to war may believe this, but our governmental decisions in no way reflect that ideal. Fact.

In fact the only governments and factions that act as if "God is on their side" is the radical Islam groups and their steadfast addiction to The Koran. No one is "blaming the Atheist" what are you talking about? The Atheist is irrelevant, nobody gives a #, they fail to make coherent arguments and just blame religion because they feel so self-righteous in their views that there is no God. There is more at work here, go back a few centuries - maybe your shaky argument would mean something during The Crusades.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

1. Character assasination of you? A mere nick on the anonymous internet? How more insane can you get????

I am only responding to your origninal post, in the style and presentation that YOU alone offer, and in summary of what you had written, you had only proven your downright disgust upon USA and what it stands for, without pondering upon the circumstances under which american had to act.

You simply generalize and made sweeping assumptions to bolster your presumptions based upon unsubstantiated claims, not only on this thread, but several others as well.

If you had not been a moderator, I would not have bothered you. But many whom are new, will presumed that you had been vetted and thus given the power as a moderator on this great site, even when you ARE NOT ALLOWED to moderate your own threads, a fact many do not know and are thus intimidated from speaking freely, or using you to bolster their own ignorances.

With power comes responsibilities..

Only truths can set us free, and the very reason this site was created, to deny ignorance and allow the free flow sharing of thoughts. But are you being responsible with your sweeping generalizations and half truths?

I sincerely apologise here and now to you on a personal basis if you had been offended, but I meant you no harm, only your thoughts which are irrefutably irresponsible and a detriment to this great site of millions from around the world, whom look upon your words as representative of this site, which is truly not.

Dare you deny your misguided and misplaced hatred of american society and whatever it does, after what you had written and spelt out clearly? Thus, who is being untruthful here?

I speak without fear or favor as a contributing member here, and await consequences, equally without fear or favor..

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Only truths can set us free, and the very reason this site was created, to deny ignorance and allow the free flow sharing of thoughts. But are you being responsible with your sweeping generalizations and half truths?

Prove your opinions then.. All you do is provide your opinion without any evidence to back your opinion up yet you accuse someone else of "sweeping generalisations and half truths".. Your opinion could be totally wrong but would you see it?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ironic Isn't it?

That the quest to destroy terrorism, made it worse. Not only that, but we became the very terrorists we were trying to stop.

Bush was told - - these are proud and devout people. You can not beat them by force. Their culture is too strong. Look what happened to the Russians and others who tried.

He was told - - You have to go in at ground level - - get to know them - - work within and from their culture base.

However - - if you read the PNAC (Project for the New American Century 1997) - - in writing it lays out exactly what the Bush administration did. Google it - - see who is in that Think Tank.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Perfect answer to terrorism: Close all borders from visitors from suspicious countries - Pull out from said countries and let them deal with their own BS. Put all that idiotic war money back into our own governments.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

Perfect answer to terrorism: Close all borders from visitors from suspicious countries - Pull out from said countries and let them deal with their own BS. Put all that idiotic war money back into our own governments.

Isolationism - - in the first generation of open communication via technology?

I don't support going backwards.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think it's more along the lines of Non Interventionism Annee, not isolationism.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join