It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If UFO'S are actually us from the future?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You cannot manipulate all around you to disappear so that you enter another time. That's just not possible even by open minded science... Simply no, does that answer the question 'How do you know it's not been altered history already'

It was very hypothetical anyways since as you may have seen from my posts I don' t believe backwards time travel to be possible. Thanks for responding, though.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by greyer

What evidence are you referring too? Feel free to share with us. I for one have read 20 years worth of stories about UFO's and I just presented an alternate possibility.

This is a trick question, you want me to show you a piece of material from an abductee, do you want me to show you a piece of evidence from an abductee 30 years ago? This is an example of the pathetic pyschology the world uses to hate each other.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

You are correct. I was not hating and you seem to be. Do not live your life in fear, let Love guide you.

This whole thread shows that the OP hasn't lifted a finger to study any UFO evidence, I don't need to waste my time quoting such nonsense. Maybe they have been sleeping a lot and remember their dreams as a part of conscious reality, I can't understand why someone would say such things unless it is true ignorance.

I was responding to your post. Seems you are in the habit of contradicting yourself. Any UFO evidence is subjective and all I did was pose the possibility that there was a reason they exist and a reason why we have not had "full disclosure".

You found away to respond, but did you actually read the title and thread I wrote?

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join